[Standard]--Console Wars Mafia Game Over! Go Microsoft for wining (not winning)

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I agree that teams have to orginize. I don't know if that's the best way, but I don't have a better suggestion.
Anyways good luck to all, and I hope things go well for you irl alch.

Because of many requests, I have regged multiple channels:

#Basement
#Garden
#Dining
#Roof

In addition, Veedrock has been subbed in for Alchemator

Lastly, please keep in mind that if you want to move rooms, specify it in your Night action PM

Yes. But you wont move to a new room until the conclusion of the night.

E.g. you are in the basement. if you use your action and move to the dining hall in the same round, you must target someone in the basement.

So is #console still going to be used for anything, or what? It seems counterproductive for people to be able to congregate in the same channel. Then again, it could just be a place to find people to invite... This might get complicated.

i think everyone should move to the dining room, regardless of faction. that way, everyone can talk privately, and anyone can be inspected, BG'd, etc. Then we move on. After that everyone can move back.

edit: by back I mean to their respective places

4 hours till deadline. I need to stress a few points.

you may only target someone on the same floor as you.

if you have no night action, still PM me Night X-Idling so I night you're not moving to a new room.

Well, the multiple rooms provide extra information on various events, and a way to unite the "villages". Rob yourself of those, and M$ has an advantage.

OMG COOLKING AND DW ARE M$

EDIT: I was obviously joking too... god

Not sure about him, but I'm not m$. I just want to point out that I was the one who suggested breaking up into seperate rooms on the first page. Im just saying moving to dining room lets you use your role on who ever you want, unfortunately that counts for the mafia too.

Not sure about him, but I'm not m$. I just want to point out that I was the one who suggested breaking up into seperate rooms on the first page. Im just saying moving to dining room lets you use your role on who ever you want, unfortunately that counts for the mafia too.
Bolded for why this should only happen for one night at MOST. Yes, there will be moles, yes, there will be mafia going as well, but that's going to happen anyways, and this makes it somewhat easier. The separate rooms will work best in the long run, but it won't start getting results until probably D3 at the earliest, and you must have EVERYONE agree, or we know it won't work. What would we do in the meantime?

Deadline

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night result in. I only sent Night Results to those who really needed it. i.e. if you used a non-information role and you didn't get a night result, you may assume it was successful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a night of conversation and panic and secrets, you decide to rest for the night. You find a soft corner, and lean yourself up against it.

“Something is up”

“What do you mean by that”

“Something is going on… I can just tell. There’s something more to all of this. It can’t just be this simple”

“The panic is getting to you. Just lie down and rest. Please.”

“Okay… It must be just my imagination”

And as you dose off, you can hear mumblings echoes down to corridor, as if insanity is spreading like a virus.

Good morning! Go a lynchin! The Room list has been updated in the OP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end in 48 hours or 2 hours after majority is reached.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished the map of the Mansion. Because of Toothache's comment, i decided to shape it like a Jumpluff

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ITG: Finn claims his faction, along with other info to Eo, gets moled, and whines about getting moled after the game.

EDIT: Those who get my hidden meaning in that sentence, please talk to me.

i'm still on the roof because it's the cool place to be. surely you know that, you are the king of cool after all!

also destiny warrior, why would you be sending a hidden message, that seems like a sneaky and mafia-like thing to be doing to me...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)