1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Standard Doubles MINOTAUR #1 - Won by BlankZero!

Discussion in 'BW Doubles' started by NixHex, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlankZero

BlankZero

Won in a gg versus Artic.

Fucking Focus Miss man.

PMing Replay to Nix.
  2. Pwnemon

Pwnemon judges silently
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Doubles Co-Leader

lost to voodoo pimp BAD GAME FUCK THE RNG

edit: and no i'm not a gracious loser
  3. voodoo pimp

voodoo pimp Apply directly to the forehead
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

4. NixHex

NixHex A new vice president erryday to keep me busy
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

After an exhilarating semi-finals, we now reach our final round! The last match up will be between voodoo pimp and BlankZero and will be best of 3. Please guys, save logs of all 2/3 battles so we can have them for safe keeping. Good luck!
  5. BlankZero

BlankZero

woah, best of 3?

Ok, the other thing is, we will both be playing Fresh Teams per an agreement we made.

We'll definitely save logs though.
  6. AuraRayquaza

AuraRayquaza

Blank_zero got this
  7. Pwnemon

Pwnemon judges silently
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Doubles Co-Leader

May the luckiest man win
  8. BlankZero

BlankZero

Thanks for the Tour Nix. I won to Voodoo in 2 games.

I believe he has the replays, and I couldn't grab game 2, since I it errored on me.
  9. voodoo pimp

voodoo pimp Apply directly to the forehead
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

10. BlankZero

BlankZero

That last game was allllll luck. Voodoo is definitely the better player :P
  11. Pwnemon

Pwnemon judges silently
    Doubles Co-Leader

TEAM WHITEWATER REPRESENT

even if i couldn't be at helm, it's nice to see my brainchild win the tourney 2-0 :3
  12. BlankZero

BlankZero

You're just upset over me beating you with your own team and 3 speed ties :P

Thanks again for the team bud. It worked wonders. :)
  13. Pocket

Pocket GOJIRA
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Doubles Co-Leader

Congrats, BlankZero, for winning the doubles minitour! I got you confused with Pwnemon b/c iirc that's his team you used >_<;; It was refreshing to see some diff mons used by Voodoo Pimp, such as Tailwind Suicune and Reckless Staraptor - thanks for the entertaining games, you two!

Points from the mini-tour will be updated dw - we will also probably be starting a new challenge later this week(end), so stay tuned~
  14. Audiosurfer

Audiosurfer @ Audiosurfite
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

Congrats BlankZero :) Cool to see the logs with Suicune, because I've been testing Tailwind Suicune on a team I built and it's been doing pretty well. Also, can't wait for the new challenges!
  15. NixHex

NixHex A new vice president erryday to keep me busy
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

First of all I'd like to say congrats to BlankZero on winning the mini-tour! Many thanks to those who (actually) battled. There were a few snags along the way (coin flips, delays due to school, etc.) but I enjoy watching our player base grow. Remember to go on #doubles and like Pocket said, look forward to new challenges in the near future.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)