[Standard] Ender's Second Game - Game Over! Lots of people won!

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ok guys I made a spreadsheet.

Did I do it right?

Also P.S. I wanna take you for a ride.

And I'm not intelligent enough to see the logical reasoning LonelyNess has to say anything he can to avoid getting lynched on day 1.

[Standard] Ender's Second Game - Night 1

Sorry for the double post.
Oh, and also, if we lynch LN now, if we find the remaining two wolves we can threaten a lynch, because at that point if one of them dies, they both lose.
I'd just like to mention that that PM allows wolf win by either last man standing or by last two standing. So a wolf can win solo.
~~~~~~~~
After a heated debate, you decide to lynch LonelyNess, although the dissenting opinion was stronger than most of you wished for. As you converged on him, he yells, "SHOOT ZORBEES!" You soon see his army, dead as of 3000 years ago, just like himself, appear through a time vortex created from out-of-the-series technology. (I couldn't think of a better excuse.) As the army aims at LonelyNess, he yells, "But your my troops!" Aura Guardian comes by and says, remember Han Tzu's coup? Well, I think I'll take over China this time. Long story short,
LonelyNess, you are Emperor Snow Tiger of China. You are a wolf. The other wolves are <snip>. Your ability is "Night x - send the army to kill USER." Your target will die. You may not do this on nights that are one less than a multiple of 3. You win if you are the last man standing or if you and exactly one of the other wolves are the last two standing.
It is now Night 1. Deadline is in 48 hours.

[Standard] Ender's Second Game - Day 2

Sorry for the double post.

DEADLINE (has passed for a while now)

Strangely, there were no deaths Night 1.

IT IS NOW DAY 2. NEXT DEADLINE IS IN 48 HOURS.

Result PMs are going out. Don't start the lynch until I finish sending them.

EDIT: sent.

An inspector contacted me today and had these results:

Rodan., you are Achilles (pronounced AH-SHEEL) Flanders. You are a wolf. The other wolves are <snip>. Your ability is "Night x - betray USER." Your target will die. You may not do this on nights that are one more than a multiple of 3. You win if you are the last man standing or if you and exactly one of the other wolves are the last two standing.
Lynch Rodan. the second wolf.

Make sure you remember that his username is Rodan. and not Rodan

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PM seems legit to me. Lynch Rodan.

I think its impoprtant all of us, even the "mafia" and the "village" unite(obviously not by giving each other their identities) by finishing off the common threat, the wolves.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
are you kidding, that is obviously fake

look at the track record here, I never false claim

In fact i never claim at all!!!

Vote Bunnymaster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)