[Standard] Ender's Second Game - Game Over! Lots of people won!

Ender's Second Game - Night 2

Sorry for the double post ... again.

MAJORITY

After a very short debate, you decide to lynch Rodan., and the dissenting opinion was very weak this time. As you converged on him, he says, "You can't kill me. You don't know..." His words are cut off by a bullet entering his eye.
Rodan., you are Achilles (pronounced AH-SHEEL) Flanders. You are a wolf. The other wolves are <snip>. Your ability is "Night x - betray USER." Your target will die. You may not do this on nights that are one more than a multiple of 3. You win if you are the last man standing or if you and exactly one of the other wolves are the last two standing.
It is now Night 2. Deadline is in 48 hours.

EDIT: Well, I won't be able to enforce that because of school. But deadline is not extended more than necessary.

I'm missing almost a third of the PMs. If you aren't going to use your ability, tell me! I'm granting an extension until about 24 hours from now... Sorry to those of you who are being active..

[Standard] Ender's Second Game - Day 3

DEADLINE

sorry for yet another double post...

You awaken to see that Slim Guldo has been shot. It seems there is no chance of another Hegemon.
Slim Guldo, you are Peter Wiggin II. You sprung from Ender Wiggin's memories of the original Peter Wiggin. Your ability is "Day x - flatter, bribe, and lobby USER." All of your target's abilities will be void the following night. You win if the Lusitanians win.
IT IS NOW DAY 3. NEXT DEADLINE IS IN 48 HOURS.

Result PMs are going out. Don't start the lynch until I finish sending them.

EDIT: Sent. However, I might have missed something (unrelatated to Slim) and will recheck later.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well, everybody, Bunny is really busy, so he asked me to tell you that we will be lynching LightWolf.

EDIT: Changing Vote.

Forget LW, he has been proved to be clean. Bunny will soon announce who to lynch.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm really confused here, but not really surprised.

Hold off the votes till I gave talked with the "village" higher ups. Though I hope the Lus know this alone!

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It has been confirmed that the lynch on LightWolf has been cancelled. I shall ask Bunny about better targets. For now, STOP ALL THE VOTES UNTIL BUNNY(OR A REPRESENTATIVE) GIVES THE LYNCH VOTE.

Since trying to lynch lightwolf was a bad idea on my part, I have decided to lynch raito who is:

Raito, you are the First Secretary of the Starfleet Admiralty. You are the leader of the space fleets of Starways Congress. Your ability is "Night x - order USER1 to vote USER2." If USER1 is not a member of Starways Congress, USER1 will be informed that failure to vote for USER2 will result in death. USER1 and USER2 must be separate users. The the First Speaker of Starways Congress is <snip>. You win if Starways Congress wins.
He is top priority as he is confirmed by an inspector that contacted me. I talked to him and got him to tell me the ally that is snipped is phantasia. I was told phantasia is a hooker but that is not confirmed so we can get phantasia tommorow. Nachos is also a Starways Congress but he is not that threatening and can be lynched last.

Lynch Raito

One thing i've been wondering is how Zorbees knows what he said the first day about how the groups are alligned. Why wouldn't Lusitanians be allied with the Lusitanian Fleet? It seems weird that no one has yet questioned him. I would really LOVE to hear some more on this. meh =/

lynch Raito for now, and what is LightWolf?

One thing i've been wondering is how Zorbees knows what he said the first day about how the groups are alligned. Why wouldn't Lusitanians be allied with the Lusitanian Fleet? It seems weird that no one has yet questioned him. I would really LOVE to hear some more on this. meh =/

lynch Raito for now, and what is LightWolf?
Neither confirming nor denying anything. However, Lusitania Fleet was sent by Starways Congress to destroy Lusitania in the books.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)