[Standard] Ender's Second Game - Game Over! Lots of people won!

what the hell why was BM working against us? Tanz was Starways and didn't claim to anyone after BM's post? Raito told them who phantasia was? We couldn't openly claim because we would've been targeted on the spot? what the fuck with this game lol

lynch zorbees?

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
@Class: I wondered that too, but he noticed the "village" was dominating, and decided that since he had to, survive, so he was working with the "village".

And we already knew Tanz was eveil, we were luring him into a false sense of security.

And yeah, BM's position helped us out a lot, since he used his postion as lynchpin to extract Raito and Nachos' roles, and Phantasia's from Raito. And, we know another enemy. Woooood.

dominating on day 2 woooo.. He made himself a target of his own people, as well as making it nigh impossible for us to win. So many smart people in this game. /sarcasm =/

hey Lusitanian Fleet guys, we can still win the lynch if you vote zorbees and they have too many inactives. Use your heads =/

then again, BM is dead and you're fucked either way

Destiny Warrior

Just an announcement: It has been confirmed that undisput3d is mafia, and not Lusitanian. So please do not trust him with any data, as he attempted to mole the village.

EDIT: Updated priority list.

Class
Woooood
Team Aether
Undisput3d
Phantasia
Nachos

Wooood is our suspect for wolf, but this is unconfirmed as of now.

[standard] Ender's Second Game - Night 4

Majority, I think.

You converge on Class, who decides to go down in style, fitting for one of his class.
Class, you are Gobawa Ekumbo. You are the chairman of the Xenological Oversight Committee of the Starways Congress. Your ability is "Night x - research USER." You will receive your target's full role PM. You win if Starways Congress wins.
It is now Night 4. Deadline is in 48 hours.

Hailflameblast, I don't appreciate your accusatory tone
Really, it wasn't so much an "accusatory tone" as "an accusation." He's saying you lied about your faction and tried to mole him.

Just thought I'd better point that out. Now you know, you've got a chance to deny it... I noticed you didn't do that in your last post.

Destiny Warrior

And before you say anything about impersonation, I'm called HFB almost everywhere on the forums, so that is not impersonation.

And you talked to me like you knew me, saying stuff like "What's the point? He's on your enemy list after all..." indicating you knew it was me. So no impersonation was involved.

MAJOR EDIT: Woooood is the wolf.

MAJOR EDIT 2: Stop being pillocks(meant for all the idiots in the "village". I'll announce the alliances again. Pequininos are allied with HQs, HQs with Lusits, and Peqs with Lusits. Congress with Fleet, but that is already known, and has been broken.

undisput3d, Team Aether and Nachos are Fleet. undisput3d can kill.

Phantasia is hooker(Starways Congress).

New priority list:

undisput3d
Woooooood
Team Aether
Phantasia
Nachos

Extension granted because I have a lot of work to do.

New deadline is in 24 hours.

Another extension, sorry (I don't have much time). Deadline is in 24 hours. ABSOLUTE DEADLINE IS 7:00 PM ON THE 29th. If I still am missing some PMs, I might do an Exarius and pummel the slackers in effigy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)