[Standard] Fallout 3 Mafia - Game Over! UncleSam and Flamestrike Win!

The epic post you guys have been waiting for....

US, unless you do a retarded choice next night, village loses anyways. AND, even if you do the wiser choice (kill village), the win would go on priorities or we win. The village is plainly fucked at this moment, since frankly, I think you got the brains to do the maths.

Village lynches me: US, 2 creatures and 4 wasteland left.
Both kill village: 2 villagers left, at maximum 3 votes, versus 2 creature votes and US vote.

If US sides with the village here and lynches one of us, it goes max 4 VS 2. After next night, it's either 1v1, US or village wins (US targets us, we target village, US and a villager left, village wins if mayor is left. If US is faster, 2 villagers and him left, and he has lost.), 1v2 (US targets village, we target him, he is faster, 2 creature and 1 wasteland left. Creature wins), or 2v2 (we target US, we are faster. 2 Creature and 2 Wasteland left. If Mayor has survives until the next day, Village win. If Mayor dies at any point before, during or after this, Creature wins). Any side can win, but the Villager is least likely, and only if they get lucky.

If we gang up with village and lynch US, it's maximum 5 votes vs 1. After next night it goes 1 wasteland vs 2 creature, which awards the creatures a win, since then there is more mafia than village left. SLIM chance for village to win, which is based on luck.

Next night, assuming lynch was tied; Either US and a villager was offed, and creatures wins (1 wasteland and 2 creatures, 2 kills after each other since next lynch is skipped, and if any goes through, no village left. Also, creatures can lynch village if neither kill goes through). OR a villager and Creature was offed, and win goes down to priorities of the kills. Neither give a chance for Village to win.

If either we or US kill each other too early, village wins due to the majority of votes. (if either US or one of us dies next night, 2 VS 4 votes, village steamrolls us.)

Village lynches US: 4 village, 3 creatures.
After next night, 3 village, 3 creature. We persuade one of you, so it's 4 creature votes vs 2 wasteland votes. We win due to majority of votes and our kill.

(This all assumes Life is bluffing)

I and Life dies:
If during next night, both kill a villager, it goes 1v1v2 creatures. At that moment, we can either lynch US, which gives the creatures the win, OR, we lynch the village, and win goes down on Priority (faster killer wins). If we tie the lynch (village and US vs creatures), either US and a creature are lynched, and creature win, or creature and villager is lynched, and win goes down on prio of kills. Village can't win.

If both target each other, it's 2 (creatures, or creature and US) vs 3 wastelanders, and village wins due to majority.

If US targets us, and we target village, it's either 1v1v2 villagers, or 1v1v3 villagers. Latter is win for village due to majority, while former is either a win for US (lynch a villy and creature), win for creatures (Lynch US and villager). If either side gangs up with village, the other side loses, which makes this a kingmaker. If mayor survives until the lynch after this one, village has won, otherwise they have lost. Slim chance for village.

If US and Life dies:
Village can muster a maximum of 3 votes after tonight, and that's a tie. And since we can just persuade one, we have won this. Creatures win.

So, village doesn't have a great chance of winning anyways. It goes down to luck, and if any of the sides avoids the mayor with kills (they won't). Why stretch this game further than needed? All the wins are either creatures or US, none of them have a chance of you guys winning unless either we or US does something retarded, which I doubt any of us will do.

Ball is in your court, Wasteland.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Or Life is telling the truth and I am killing Quagsires?

Oh right that is what is happening because I would have to be retarded not to kill Quagsires next night?

Your entire post is essentially saying "hey village you will probably lose later so why not lose now???"

No one is going to hand you this win Exarius so stop trying.

If the village has a small chance of winning, why would we just hand it away?
Because both creatures and US knows the mayor. Without the mayor, you can't win. If the mayor dies at any point, you have lost. I am also pretty sure he dies next night, either by us or US. Unless you can keep him BGd until the game is over or both creatures and US deliberately avoids targeting him during the rest of the game, you don't have a chance for the win, because losing him at ANY point, makes you lose the game. So it boils essentially down to who you want to win unless you got some sort of BPV item somewhere nicely hidden.

If you don't believe me, read the scenarios. All of them has Mayor included, and if it makes a difference, it's mentioned.

CHURCH OF THE ATOM SPITES THEE

Veedrock said:
Dear LifeAdmiral,
You are Fawkes.

You are a Super Mutant, yet you are practically unique in having maintained your intelligence and civility. You were very happy when you found your own way out of Isolation Room 05. However, years of confinement without your beloved terminal have made you bitter, and you enjoy playing practical jokes on those hapless enough to venture into Vault 87. Once per night, you may send a PM to both iiMKUltra and Veedrock titled ‘Night X – Ask User to activate the Fire Alarm’. User will feel great compassion for your plight, and search for the Fire Alarm console, which you have long since removed. Because User is searching for something that no longer exists, they will be unable to complete their night action.

You are allied with The Wasteland. You win if all other factions are eliminated.
Oh and this guy was lynched.

Veedrock said:
Dear Exarius,
You are the AntAgonizer.

You are the leader of your giant ants. Possessor of the toughest Speech check in the game, you certainly are a Silver-Tongued Devil. Once per night, you may send both iiMKUltra and Veedrock a PM titled ‘Night X – Persuade User OR Insult User OR Engage in detailed conversation with User.

If you persuade User, include another user in the body of the PM. User will be forced to vote for them the next day.

If you insult User, they will be so ashamed that they will be unable to post until the end of the next night.

If you engage in detailed conversation with User, they will be so enthralled by what you have to say that they will be unable to complete any other plans they had for the night.

Be aware that you may only use one of these actions per night, and that you cannot target the same User two nights running - the difficulty in talking to you so often would cause insanity.

You are allied with The Creatures. You win if all other factions are eliminated.
Let there be night.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
Daybreak etc. You find the dead body of Quagsires. He was, somewhat ironically, stabbed in the back.

iiMKUltra said:
Dear Quagsires,
You are Azrukhal.

You are the ghoul barman of the Ninth Circle. Humans don’t accept you, so you joined the Creatures instead. Once per night, you may send both iiMKUltra and Veedrock a PM titled ‘Night X – Hey User, how about a drink?’ User will feel so depressed by their surroundings that they will be unable to refuse the drink. And another. And another. By the end of their binge, User will be so drunk that they will reveal their full role PM to you.

You are allied with The Creatures. You win if all other factions are eliminated.
You also see that of Objection, crushed to a pulp.

iiMKUltra said:
Dear Objection,
You are Gary 23.

You are a dead body used as a storage container in the Outcast Outpost. Due to your eponymous glitch being fairly difficult to perform, many users lose their items trying to use you. Once per night, you may send both iiMKUltra and Veedrock a PM titled ‘Night X – Hey User, put your items inside me!’ User will be unable to resist the allure of infinite condition items and comply with your request, but they will perform the glitch incorrectly and lose their items to you in the process.

In addition, because you were so used to counting your fellow Garys, you have become very good with numbers .You know that including yourself, there are <unnecessary snip> members of The Wasteland.

<snip>

You are allied with The Wasteland. You win if all other factions are eliminated.
It is now Day 8. Deadline is whenever. All results out.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Village, if you lynch me or dan, you lose instantly.

If you no lynch, there is a chance me and dan target each other with kills.

Any villager who wants to win will follow my lead in no lynch.

UncleSam

Leading this village
...OR, alternatively, the village could play to win. And they still could.

Again, your choice villagers. If you want to win, vote with me.

If you lynch me you lose instantly.

Oh and as for "what I've done against the village"...I killed two mafia (Von and quag) and led lynches on two others (makiri and exarius). The village would have lost long ago if it weren't for me.

UncleSam

Leading this village
lol there ya go village...

lynch me and give the game to the creatures or lynch no one and let dan decide whether you guys or I win.

Let me explain:
-If you lynch me, dan kills one of you two and votes no lynch, which results in a no lynch:
UncleSamhey iimkultra20:20UncleSamif no lynch and lynch <user> tie, it is a no lynch right20:22iiMKUltraYes
(sorry mibbit is fucking awful to quote from)

and the village loses.

-Lynch no one, I idle, and dan either kills me (you guys win) or kills one of you two and you guys decide who wins tomorrow.

In short, there is absolutely no reason to lynch anyone this turn from a village standpoint.

UncleSam

Leading this village
OK fine I'll kill someone at random based on random.org

Village has a chance of winning if no lynch. Village loses instantly if it lynches ANYONE (either me OR dan).

Choice is just as obvious as yesterday guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)