[Standard] Fallout 3 Mafia - Game Over! UncleSam and Flamestrike Win!

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'd really encourage the inspector to claim to billymills. Its been two days and no one is refuting his claim as Three Dog. Only billy knows the sg, so go talk to him!

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
14 hours until deadline and we're missing five PMs. All PMs in before midnight GMT (8 hours 12 minutes) would be very helpful (even if I'm not doing the update, I'm not sure what's happening with that, as I was going to do D1 but asked Veed to since it ended quickly and I would have been asleep by the end of the grace period).

Fuck off, I'm more than able to do this update as well. Day ended early because of majority, and iiMKUltra was not around to update. Had nothing to do with switching or getting off easy.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
As you crawl from your various dwellings, you hear another radio broadcast.

Sorry guys I don't really have anything to say, but iiMKUltra is pestering me for a PM so I'm just gonna send this.
As you reflect on the deep and philosophical nature of this announcement, you notice the lifeless body of vonFiedler impaled on a stake. You wipe away the circuitry and read:

iiMKUltra said:
Dear vonFiedler,
You are President John Henry Eden.

You are a ZAK supercomputer whose personality is an amalgamation of all the human presidents before you. Once per night, you may send both iiMKUltra and Veedrock a PM titled ‘Night X – Fireside Chat with User.’ You will assume the form of Teddy Roosevelt and invite User for a stay at your secure military compound. Depending on whether User is friend or foe, they will either be safeguarded from all night actions (however, killers tend to be somewhat more dedicated than your average street prostitute, so kills will still succeed), or they will be kidnapped and be unable to post or have actions target them until the end of the next night. Because Roosevelt is dead, to avoid suspicion, you cannot target the same User twice in a row.

You are allied with The Enclave. You win if all other factions are eliminated.
But that isn't the end - you see another body. That of Nachos, who looks burned and scarred, as if struck by lightning.

iiMKUltra said:
Dear Nachos,
You are Biwwy.

You are an aspie living in Little Lamplight. Nobody likes you because of your hyperactive nature and speech impediment. Once per night, you may send both iiMKUltra and Veedrock a PM titled ‘Night X – Talk to User.’ You will talk to User, and any kills targeting User will be redirected to you – but because killing children is wrong, you can receive over 9000 bullets to your head without dying. However, because even you aren’t retarded enough to talk to yourself, you cannot protect yourself from kills in this way. If you were to talk to the same person two nights running, they would become so aggravated that they would kill you. Because of this, you cannot guard the same person two nights in a row.

<snip>

You are allied with The Wasteland. You win if all other factions are eliminated.
Worried that someone is depraved enough to kill an invincible child, you head to the square to begin the daily lynch.

EDIT: All PMs out, hang 'em high!

It is now Day 2. Deadline is 23:00 GMT Tuesday December 21 or when all PMs are in.

[14:47] <vonFiedler>
Veedrock said:
Dear vonFiedler,
[14:47] <vonFiedler> You are Herbert 'Daring' Dashwood.
[14:47] <vonFiedler> You are am accomplished adventurer so beloved that your exploits have been turned into radio dramas by Galaxy News Radio. Once per night, you may send both iiMKUltra and Veedrock a PM titled ‘Night X – Make User your manservant.’ You will go on one of your old adventures with User. Since your are a much more experienced adventurer, if you are killed by User you will perform a daring escape and resurrect the next day.
[14:47] <vonFiedler> You are allied with The Wasteland. You win if all other factions are eliminated.
[15:30] <vonFiedler> <vonFiedler> yo iimk
[15:30] <vonFiedler> <iiMKUltra> mhm
[15:30] <vonFiedler> <vonFiedler> if I were to get hooked, would I know it was a hook?
[15:30] <vonFiedler> <iiMKUltra> yes
[15:30] <vonFiedler> <vonFiedler> ok
[15:30] <vonFiedler> <vonFiedler> would I know if someone was safeguarded?
[15:30] <vonFiedler> <iiMKUltra> no
[15:30] <vonFiedler> <vonFiedler> like, something was protecting them?
[15:30] <vonFiedler> <vonFiedler> would I know if he just didn't try to kill me?
[15:30] <vonFiedler> <iiMKUltra> you wouldn't get a result

This result was later verified when the village safeguard claimed to have safeguarded Unclesam. I defended vonfeidler because he came up with a far better claim than you did unclesam.

what do you mean believed? I didn't think he was mafia, but who really 'trusts' a rogue claim with anything valuable. I trusted that he targeted you and it failed.

Who was your target last night?

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
"You are am accomplished adventurer"

And you didn't find that suspicious?

Pretty sure at least one of unclesam/billymills is either enclave or neutral at this point. Both of them defended von as town in different ways, and the fact that he's safeguard means that it's very likely unclesam could have been his teammate, and von would know he was safeguarded if say, a bodyguard on his team tried protecting him that night (even though there were no kills). By the same token, billy also defended him, even through a pretty obvious typo and trusting a rogue claim almost immediately. But considering how inactive I've been, what do I know. I'm more inclined to believe a three dog claim than whatever the fuck unclesam claimed, though.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Um are you on drugs dle me and Von fought and fought yesterday over the other being mafia. I relentlessly attacked Von and never once defended him.

Seriously what are you on and where can I find some.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)