[Standard] Fallout 3 Mafia - Game Over! UncleSam and Flamestrike Win!

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Approved by Mekkah.

1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game.

2. The game will begin on Night 0. There will be no kills on Night 0. During Night 0, no one may paste the entirety of his or her role PM. Role PMs may be freely distributed starting from Day 1. PM iiMKUltra or Veedrock for help in faking a role PM.

3. Do not take grammatical errors in PMs as proof of faking. We are human and can make mistakes.

4. You can paste things told to you by the hosts. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM iiMKUltra or Veedrock for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way. You also may not screenshot anything related to the game.

5. Each Day period will last 48 hours or until a majority is reached. A grace period of two to three hours will be allowed in the latter case.

6. No stealth lynching. The whole concept behind the lynch is a democratic process where people use discussion to defeat their enemies. We will prevent it at our discretion.

7. Each Night period will last 48 hours or until all PMs have been received.

8. During the day you must bold your vote and use Vote/Lynch <User>. To change your vote, you must unbold the original and post a new post unless it would result in a double post. You may choose to No Lynch during the day as well, and any votes towards a dead user (if he or she has been godkilled) will count as No Lynch. If you wish to vote for nothing at that time but have already voted, unbold your original vote and then post Retracted Vote, or something similar. A two-way tie in the vote will cause both users with the highest votes to be lynched, but no lynch will take place the next day. If three or more users are tied, no lynch will take place. On days in which no lynch takes place, persuasion will fail.

9. You may target dead users with your abilities. We cannot promise that anything will happen.

10. Priorities are set and will be kept secret. Don't even ask about them.

11. There are items in this game. To give away an item, you must add “Giving ITEM to USER” in the body of your PM. There is no limit on the number of items you may hold at one time.

12. iiMKUltra and Veedrock MUST be informed of any IRC channels or spreadsheet/whatever else you create for this game.

13. IRC is compulsory. Please don’t sign up if you don’t have IRC, or have no way of getting it.

14. If you have any questions about the game, please PM either iiMKUltra or Veedrock on Smogon.

15. Send all PMs to iiMKUltra and Veedrock, and if you decide not to use an ability on a given night/day, don't forget to PM us "Night/Day X - Idling" to make it much easier for us.

16. You HAVE to be active, if you are caught inactive you will be sent a warning PM. If you keep being inactive, you will be subbed out without hesitation, please don't make us do this. (If you have no night action, you don’t need to send in an ‘Idling’ PM. Your presence on IRC will show us your activity. The same goes for those with no day action.

17. If a role PM and the rules clash in something, the role PM takes precedence.

18. Please talk to us during the game, we get very lonely and it will make for a better postgame. Please give reasons for your actions, this will also help.

19. If you are willing to be a sub for the game in case you do not get selected, please don’t mention this in the thread. Signing up for the game indicates you are willing to sub in. Saying ‘willing to sub’ decreases the likelihood of you being subbed in.

20. If you post in the thread when silenced or kidnapped, break a posting restriction, or fail to vote for the person you were persuaded to vote for, you will be godkilled.

21. The official IRC channel for this game is #fallout3.

22. If you have a non-information role, you will not receive a result unless it fails. If you think you should have received a night result but did not, you should contact whichever one of the hosts posted the last update.

23. Your faction may or may not be being moled. Make of this what you will.

War. War never changes. Since the dawn of human kind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything, from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage. In the year 2077, after millennia of armed conflict, the destructive nature of man could sustain itself no longer. The world was plunged into an abyss of nuclear fire and radiation. But it was not, as some had predicted, the end of the world. Instead, the apocalypse was simply the prologue to another bloody chapter of human history. For man had succeeded in destroying the world - but war, war never changes. In the early days, thousands were spared the horrors of the holocaust by taking refuge in enormous underground shelters, known as vaults. But when they emerged, they had only the hell of the wastes to greet them. 200 years after the bombs fell, there were few resources. What little water there was is irradiated beyond recognition. Houses, towns and great civilisations had been levelled to shells of their former selves. Now, a struggle has arisen. Not quite a war - nothing deserves that title anymore - but there have been escalating conficts for too long. It's time to settle this dispute. You have splintered into three groups. The majority of the humans call themselves The Wasteland, though there are those whose ancestors lost a great deal of power in the war. These people, known as The Enclave, want that power back. The third group, comprised of outcasts and the sentient beasts mutated by the radiation, are called The Creatures.

Two figures of power have risen over the others, immune to any sort of conflict.

Dear iiMKUltra,
You are Liberty Prime.

Immune to most, if not all forms of punishment, you are near-impossible to harm. However, in your long lack of service against Communism, you have grown weary of conflict. Now, you just wish to maintain the rules set before you. As such, you are able, at will, to 'Laser User'. User will be instantly, unblockably and irretrievably killed should you deem it necessary.

You are allied with yourself and Argyle. You win when this fight is over.
Dear Veedrock,
You are Argyle.

The stalwart Ghoul manservant of Herbert 'Daring' Dashwood, your Kung-Fu skills are unmatched. You have come to the aid of your good friend Liberty Prime, and have agreed, at any point you consider necessary, to 'Rip User1's soul out and place it in User2'. User2 will be substituted in for User1.

You are allied with yourself and Liberty Prime. You win when this fight is over.
Player List

Alive:
AlphaJolt
rickheg
UltraPorygondanmantincan
UncleSam

Dead:
makiri - Thief - Creatures - Lynched Day 1
vonFiedler - Kidnapper/Safeguard - Enclave - Impaled Night 1
Nachos - Bodyguard - Wasteland - Thunderstruck Night 1
Fangren - Hooker - Creatures - Lynched Day 2
ginganinja - Question Asker/Priority Raiser - Crushed Night 2
-TheLucarioEffect- - Vigilante - Burnt Night 2

jigglypuffers42 - Rival - Enclave - Lynched Day 3
Nilf - Lockdown - Wasteland - Thunderstruck Night 3
Blue_Tornado - Watcher/Priority Lowerer/Sensor - Wasteland - Lynched Day 4
Yeti - Tracker - Enclave - Lynched Day 4
Altair - Safeguard - Wasteland - Beaten to death Night 4
billymills - Announcer/Mayor - Wasteland - Beaten to death Night 5
LightWolf - Rival (BG+Inspect) - Wasteland - Crushed Night 5
shade - Mole/Lynch Redirector - Enclave - Lynched Day 6
zorbees - Alliance Checker - Enclave - Crushed Night 6
Engineer Pikachu - Bodyguard - Wasteland - Beaten to death Night 6
LifeAdmiral - Hooker - Wasteland - Godkilled Day 7
Exarius - Persuader/Silencer/Hooker - Creatures - Lynched Day 7
Quagsires - Inspector - Creatures - Stabbed in the back Night 7
Objection - Thief - Wasteland - Crushed Night 7

Winners:
Flamestrike - Bodyguard - Neutral - Won Night 3

Role PMs will go out when Veedrock gets back.

It would be in the best interests of the one known as Three Dog to contact me.

EDIT: Turns out there's a contract kill on Three Dog in the game, making this extremely suspicious. I can certainly understand you following IPL's advice and avoiding me like the plague (I would probably do the same in your situation), but I assure you I have nothing but friendly intentions here.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
I'm asking for a name and flavor text exchange. Not a role exchange, not a role PM exchange. A name and flavor text exchange. This makes it much easier for the village to

1. Get somewhat organized before the first lynch, yet vital roles can remain somewhat hidden until someone is cleaned.
  2. Weed out false claims
  3. Get mafia to claim early and be set with a stable claim that was made extremely early on.
  4. Point out possible double-claims to highlight who may be bad
This also avoids some problems of claiming a role to an unproven mafia member:

1. Even if you do not trust me, i do not gain vital information about what your role actually does.
  2. Letting mafia easily false-claim roles they know are not in the game.
Even if i am mafia (which I'm not), and i were to get role names and flavor, all this does to help me is

1. Guess what people might be important, yet not know well enough to want to go killing near blindly. I get very slight indications of importance, and as we saw in Pokemafia, importance measuring can be wrong sometimes (seviper was not important, it was vital without a doubt). Also, this doesnt even take into account the fact that I'd probably get false claims from the other mafia as well, so judgment is even more clouded than before.
Honestly, its pretty clear that the benefits of contacting me outweigh the potential downsides.

If you still choose not to contact me, that's fine. Just know that odds are I'm village, and if I am you're going to stick out like a sore thumb. And I am (although I suppose I can't exactly prove that to you right now, now can I).
Although, this time, DLE seems to be attempting to prevent village unity, so I would urge everyone to contact me.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
hahahaha i scammed people so hard that game, it was awesome

so ipl, why do people insist they claim to you in particular n0?

ALL CLAIM TO ME BECAUSE I'M NOT IPL.

(ps i wasn't arguing claiming n0 was bad, i was saying claiming to ipl is bad fyi :P)

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oi motherfuckers look at this game and you will realize why claiming to ME is a good idea.

I am not a shady man.

EDIT: I would recommend that no one claim Role Name to imperfectluck, because if he is mafia then all that does is allow him to figure out who has the important roles and who doesn't. Additionally, he has given no proof of his role whatsoever, nor has he given his own role name. I feel that the village NEEDS another alternative.

Additionally, sadly, all inspection attempts of any kind fail when used on my role. I am broadcasting this so that the village inspector(s) don't fail this night and leave us behind in terms of info. I understand this is a suspicious claim, but I will also say that I am The Mechanist, who apparently has tool skills and a facemask (which causes my uninspectability) or something based on my Role PM. I have never played Fallout 3 but I would presume he is obviously a Wastelander based on that being my alliance, I don't know, look him up or something. Normally I would lead the village (see above link for why), but with my not being able to be inspected I understand if people don't want to trust me. That being said, if no serious candidates step up I hope I have given enough of a reason to trust me for now, and will be able to provide further evidence (apart from my Role PM) come day. That being said, I would encourage someone who can be checked by the inspector to step up ASAP so we don't have to resort to this.

Let's not start off poorly guys. Villages that don't get organized get raped. And imperfectluck leading is like playing Russian Roulette-maybe there is no bullet in the chamber and we will be fine, but odds are we will shoot ourselves in the head if we keep at it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)