[Standard] Final Fantasy III Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
The following game has been approved by Earthworm.

The world has been shrouded by darkness. The Four Elemental Crystals have called upon four legendary warriors. Will these warriors be able to bring balance to the world before it’s too late?

1. Being active in this game is very important. Being inactive may result in your being subbed out for another player!! Don’t force the hosts to do this!

2. This game starts Night 0. No kills (i.e. attacks) are present Night 0. You may not attack a player either during Night 0. You may only share Role PMs with the any player whose identity you KNOW IN GAME (it is in the flavor of your Role PM; so basically if you know them outside the game, this doesn’t count).

3. Each day period will last either 24 or 48 hours. There is no true “majority”, thus it is more likely that a day period will last 24 hours (the time a day lasts is up to the host to decide). However, a “majority” is reached also once all players have made their attack vote.

4. Each night period will also last either 24 or 48 hours. If all PMs have been received results will be sent out. This means that if you want a good game that is interesting, it is in your best interests to send a PM (otherwise you will be subbed out).

5. During the day, you must bold your vote and use Any Word <User>. To change your vote, you must edit your original post with your new vote. No Attack counts as a neutral vote. This means that you do not vote for any specific user, and instead wish to wait. Any votes to a dead player will be nullified. If your faction votes for a user, you must also vote for that user, or else your vote is negated. Votes will remain even if there is a tie, and if a user dies from a vote, the results will be seen in the update between day and night.

6. Send all PMs to Acklow and Johann. If you decide not to use your ability during on any given Night/Day, please send us a PM titled “Night X-Idling”. Remember, that if you do not PM both Acklow and Johann, you may not receive results to your night action (and you risk being subbed out).

7. If you are dead, you cannot speak to anyone in the game unless you know their in-game identity (via Flavor) and are in the same faction as them.

8. If grammatical errors are present in PMs, do not use these as proof of faking. I AM human and I DO make mistakes (sadly I admit it).

9. You can paste stuff said to you by the hosts. You can fake logs. Remember, do not take a log of a conversation with a host as definite proof, as these can be faked. Impersonation of a host or another player is banned at all points. Do not try to impersonate in any way. Screenshots related to the game are also banned.

10. You may try targeting dead player’s with your abilities, but not much will happen.

11. If a role PM clashes with the rules in anyway, the role PM takes precedence.

12. Being dead is not the end of the game.

13. Inspection results may or may not be false at times. Remember that when you get into the game.

14. Priorities are set and kept secret. Do not ask me about them.

15. Acklow and Johann must know about all spreadsheets and IRC channels related to the game.

16. IRC is not compulsory but you’ll find that it has great use in this game.

17. If you have any questions about the game, you can ask Acklow or Johann on Smogon.

18. If you wish to sub for the game, in case you do not get selected, you can mention that in you signup post. If you wish to sub out, you can send a PM to Acklow and Johann and we will get you a sub.

19. There are items in this game. There are two types of items: Weapon items and Support items. You may only hold a maximum of TWO Weapon items, but you can hold any number of Support items. If you wish to give an item to another player, you must send a PM titled “Night X-Passing <Item 1>, <Item 2>, and/or <Item X> to USER”, where X is the last item on the list (you can pass any number of items to any player. As a hint in terms of priority, item passing has the lowest priority. If a person holding an item dies, the items will be passed entirely randomized to any players.

20. Please talk to me during the game, as it will provide a better postgame. Give reasons for your actions, it will help.

21. This game is entirely experimental. Much of the flavor for this game will be explained in the opening post. In addition, having previous experience in Smogon Mafia is also very recommended.

22. There are 24 players in this game.

23. If you are kidnapped, you are considered dead for the duration of your kidnapping.

Sign-Up List:
Reservations~[Italicized if confirmed]
-UncleSam
-Altair
-goldenknight
-theangryscientist
-askaninjask

Priority One
-moi
-RBG
-crux
-Flamestrike
-Game Freak201
-Fangren
-Nook
-BLUEBERRY BITCH
-Blue_Tornado
-BunnyMaster
-Nanoswine
-capefeather
-Fatecrashers
-hailflameblast
-Midou
-Lightwolf
-Sledge
-~NJ
-HD
-zorbees
-RaRe555
-Jigglypuffers42
-Exarius
-vonFiedler

Priority Two
-Spiffy
-Raverist
--TheLucarioEffect-
-coolking49
-Quagsires

SIGNUPS WILL LAST 72ish HOURS DUE TO MY BUSYNESS THIS WEEKEND (i.e. Monday 5:00+ EST)

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
WTF is up with rule 23? I thought Mekkah just said not to do that?

Whatever, Confirming.

Edit: Also put rule 21 in like big bold letters if you want it to be noticed.

Edit 2: Rule 23 fixed. Officially pumped for this game now.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77303

Check that thread. There has never been a kidnapper or silencer in a NOC mafia anyway. He is pretty clearly talking about kidnappers who take away your ability to talk on IRC whilst kidnapped. That is why I am upset at rule 23, particularly as I was kidnapped during Redwall and definitely don't wanna go through that again.

Edit: Rule 23 changed, happy now.

If you want to put in NOC kidnaps etc. in your game, that's totally your own decision. There's a difference between a rule in the Circus, and my opinion in the Office. However, I advise against it for the reasons I put in that thread. Or alternatively, find a creative way to not completely block them from playing the game, like I did when I put it in.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
BLUEBERRY BITCH, are you P1?

Edit: I guess I'm off the hook then. Rule 23 will stand as it was before a change was brought up (I was only abiding to what I thought was a rule, i.e. Mekkah's thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)