1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

[Standard] Fuck the Mafia Tactical Game - The Men with 99 Problems win!

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Exarius, Jun 10, 2010.

1. LightWolf

LightWolf lightwoof
    is a Forum Moderator

LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy
  2. LightWolf

LightWolf lightwoof
    is a Forum Moderator

LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy
  3. LightWolf

LightWolf lightwoof
    is a Forum Moderator

LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy
  4. shade

shade sweet like sugar
    is a Forum Moderator

wow it looks like we lost this lynch gg lightwolf
  5. Spiffy

Spiffy

I'm just gonna lynch LightWolf until told to do otherwise.

EDIT: And isn't Alchemator dead? He's still in the alive column.

EDIT EDIT: And daquiri is too. :/
  6. Destiny Warrior

Destiny Warrior also known as Darkwing_Duck
    is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Retracting Vote.
  7. Aura Guardian

Aura Guardian

Lynch Spiffy. ?
  8. shade

shade sweet like sugar
    is a Forum Moderator

why not

lynch lightwolf
  9. Exarius

Exarius

My bads, consider them changed.
  10. Nachos

Nachos Good player alert!
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Lynch LightWolf
  11. Alchemator

Alchemator my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

I was just waiting for my moment to come back and... hook spiffy?
  12. BlackHatGuy

BlackHatGuy

lynch spiffy
  13. pookar

pookar Banned deucer.

lynch spiffy
  14. Xyphang

Xyphang

Lynch Lightwolf
  15. Spiffy

Spiffy

99 Problems: Now would be a good time to follow the rest of us and lynch LightWolf. :/
  16. assassinfred

assassinfred

Lynch LightWolf
  17. Veedrock

Veedrock

Lynch Lightwolf
  18. Exarius

Exarius

!!!!!!! CHECK THE DEADLINE !!!!!!!

After listening for awhile at LightWolf's cries for lynching Spiffy, you decide that it's better to just shut him up before someone goes batshit insane. Nobody is surprised when he starts to resist at your decision though: "YoU wOn'T gEt Me! I gOt A wEaPoN, aNd I aM nOt AfRaId To UsE iT!" Before you can think on what kind of weapon he could have on him, he turns around, drops his pants and lays an extremely stinky diarrhea straight on the ground. With the smell in the air, you can barely breath, and he tries to use this moment to run away. Somebody can still muster enough strenght to pick a stone and throw it, hitting his head. As you gather around his unconscious body, rather pissed on at his attempt to run away, three of you go and pick up a huge stone, promptly dropping it on his head and ensuring no more nasty tricks come your way:

You don't bother staying around for long; you need some fresh air. But will the air be cleaned till tomorrow?

Night 6 has started, and ends WEDNESDAY 21:00 GMT+2.
  19. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I'm back, btw, guys.
  20. Exarius

Exarius

Night 6 is over! The Final Update!

As you all sit around campfires, planning what to do, a church-bell is heard. It rings a few times, before stopping, then starting again. Nobody knows what it rings for, but since it could be some important, everybody agrees in that it should be investigated.

The town is eeriely quiet. Only thing you can hear is... chewing? As you turn on some flashlights, a horrific scene unfolds: The wolves have attacked someone. The bloody body is recognized as pookar when the wolves run away, scared by the sudden lights:

"The hell?" Confusion arrives, with everybody wondering why the wolves attacked him and if they would do it again. But more important matters comes forth, as someone realizes Xyphang and Aura Guardian didn't come with the rest of the group. Before you can start searching for them though, you hear Aura Guardian scream as he runs down a hill close by. Taking a quick glance at him, you start to run too: Something big and fat is rolling right behind him, threatening to crush him and the rest of the group. The rolling thing picks up in speed though, and rolls over Aura Guardian and Spiffy, who was concentrating too much on how to make himself look important to notice the hassle around him:

With they two being in their squeezed state, you don't bother moving them, but instead investigate the rolling fatty who stopped against a building. The hit knocked him out cold, but he is still alive and recognizable as the one and only Xyphang:

"Well, with this huge success, I suggest we lynch off Amake, the last Aesir!" As you look at who yelled this, LonelyNess is already searching for something strong enough to do the dirty work. Understandably, Amake isn't exactly accepting this twist in matters: "You think you can kill me? I'll show you who kills who!" With these words, he rushes into the group, his fists flying left and right. BlackHatGuy runs in, trying to beat him up and constrict him, but after a swift punch straight to the face, he falls to the ground, his neck crushed:

The others aren't going down as easily though: A kick is dodged, a punch hits but is returned with a karate chop, a flying attack is countered with a throw straight into some other combatant... As the fight keeps on and on, it's slowly becoming clear that Amake is being overpowered. But a man of his size does still have a trick or two up his sleeve, this time the trick being a handgun. After the gun is drawn and a couple of shots are fired, assassinfred and Veedrock fall on the ground, dead:

More shots are fired, but nobody is hit by them. As Amake tries to get some room and reload the empty weapon, Nachos bravely runs in and smacks him between legs with the staff he is carrying. LonelyNess continues the combination and hits his suitcase over Amake's head, sending him unconscious:

There is a slight side-effect with this highly effective trick though: The body falls down over Nachos. As he is not able to react in time, he ends underneath the huge body. Only his staff is left of his mortal body:

As the dust settles, shade walks to the body, followed shortly by LonelyNess and hailflameblast. After a few nods, the mans gun is taken, loaded with one bullet and fired, finishing the fight that cost several lives. But when shade searches through the body and finds the role letter, he takes a short glance on it and sends a grave look at LonelyNess. With a bewildered face, the leading man grabs the letter and is clearly shocked at what it says:

"I can't believe this! I was so sure he was the last living Aesir!" Shade and hailflameblast swaps looks, before starting to walk in on LonelyNess. "WaitwaitWAIT! I am sure we can resolve this in some other manner!" The two men don't stop. "Listen, if you will listen, I DO KNOW WHO HE IS!!" No reaction.

"I thought you knew your shit, LN."

As the voice is heard, all three men jump a bit in surprise, before turning around to see who talked. Exarius is standing in the middle of the area, surrounded by his wolves, holding a sharp-looking combat knife in his hand. "The list you provided me DID include the last Aesir, but believe me, Amake would have been the last one of them. The last on is standing right THERE!" As the last word is shouted, the knife is thrown. Spinning a few times in the air, it takes a clean hit in hailflameblasts heart, dropping him where he was standing, frozen in fear, his pants starting to get soaked already:

As both of the men stand there, a letter falls out from the corpses hand, which is quickly picked up and read:

As the letter is read a few more times, the face of shade lights up in a mix of surprise, delight and disbelief. "The war... is finally over! Can this be real?" he looks at the body besides him, before taking out a small paper out from his own pocket. Realizing it has no use anymore, he throws it on the ground before waking Xyphang up and walking into the distance with LonelyNess, rolling Xyphang in front of them. Exarius then pick up the paper, taking a glance on it before burning it:

As he starts to walk away, a painful cough is heard in the complete silence that has engulfed the area. When he looks surprised over his shoulders, Nachos can be seen, trying to stand up, close to death but still alive. "Come here... I got... Something to.. Tell you..." Just as he runs up to the old man, followed by the wolves, the old man coughs up some blood: It's clear he won't last long. "Stay a moment... and listen..." Taking a brief moment, mustering the last of his strength, he starts talking:

"Listen. It's not over yet. It will never be. It doesn't matter who wins. These conflicts will continue. The losers will be liberated from the battlefield, and the survivors will live out the rest of their days as a soldiers. Those three will die eventually - the only thing that matters is their cause. You only win if you fight for your cause."

As the last word cross his lips, they form into a weak smile before his eyes lose the sparkle, his chest stopping to move. Pondering these words, Exarius lays him on the ground, closing his eyes before walking away. He was right. There will be more conflicts. But which will be the last one? Or will they never be over?

Congratulations to the winners, The Men With 99 Problems!

Postgame will come tomorrow or day after tomorrow.
  21. Aura Guardian

Aura Guardian

Now I know where Exarius got his avatar from.
  22. blue_light

blue_light

Da best <---
  23. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

winner winner

chicken dinner
  24. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

25. Spiffy

Spiffy

I was totally MVP. :D

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)