[Standard] Hoenn Mafia Signups!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Guys guys I just found the perfect role for Luvdisc!

Dogfish44 said:
Dear <User>, you are Luvdisc.

Regarded as one of the most useless Pokémon that the third generation brought to us, your offenses are pitiful and you look pretty stupid too - it doesn't help that you're relatively rare in-game either! However, your speed is your redeeming quality. In fact, you are the fastest role in the game, now how about that? :D

At Night, you may PM Dogfish44 with "Night X - Use Agility". For that night only, your priority will be raised to its maximum.

You are also holding the Heart Scale. The Heart Scale raises your priority by one. This item cannot be stolen or passed away.

You are allied with the Luvdicks, you win if all unfriendly threats are eliminated.
I know what I'll be claiming :D

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
SoulTorrent, Burning Sapphire, I'd reccommend the beginner game taking sign ups, they are generally easier and bring a good flow into mafia, teaching some key skills. You're still eligible for this one however.

Also, anyone who gets into randomness mafia post here so I can set up all priorities on schedule. Thank you for your co-operation. This message brought to you by Mauville City News - Hoenn's central town since 1826

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Don't worry I know them irl and I have explained how to play the game to them. They were both was forced to listen to me rant about romance mafia for forever so they have a good concept of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)