[Standard] Inventions Mafia - Day 5

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
And while there should never be a two village game again, I hope people learn a valuable lesson about just how dumb it was to turn this into a village vs. village thing.
lol. no

Staraptor Call and I were the only villagers who were actually doing a good job by staying in the background, it's my fault Staraptor Call died and I probably should have waited and let the awesome keep their vigilante but I had no idea that everyone would stop lynching.
Nachos did a good job of staying back, much more than you even(And by that I mean outside communication). It's not likely there is much point in staying in the background, see pidge who survived till the end, even though he was the most talking person in the game, if anything, my team tried to target the less profilic players, also the sc kill didn't matter, since we were planning to rob him every night, stopping him from doing anything.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Pidge only ever talked because I kicked him into doing so, and he was one of only four people I had outside communication with, two of which died before Day 2. He had no business holding back even as much as he did, with the shittiest most useless role in the game he should have been organizing the Boring and he just dragged his feet.

And unlike us Nachos HAD to be in contact with someone in order to out weapons. The only thing our teams lost by having the battery chargers out of contact was batteries.

Inactivity in the first half of the game fucked us up. I could only get in contact with a couple of people (Until that mass sub-in at the end). Lack of batteries in the second.

Also I realise everyone just wanted to get the game over, priorities back up etc but those last few days/nights went stupidly fast. Wasn't really around for much of it (sorry jig!).

LightWolf

lightwoof
Pidge only ever talked because I kicked him into doing so, and he was one of only four people I had outside communication with, two of which died before Day 2. He had no business holding back even as much as he did, with the shittiest most useless role in the game he should have been organizing the Boring and he just dragged his feet.

And unlike us Nachos HAD to be in contact with someone in order to out weapons. The only thing our teams lost by having the battery chargers out of contact was batteries.
Interesting, and your last contact was with the awesome, wise decision, cost your life even(and should have saved my life if it wasn't for the idiotic rules). And you can't force people into leading if they don't want to... Seriously, leading should be done by those who want to lead, while your role shouldn't be the first choice to lead with, you didn't try to unite them outside of making others do it?

As for Nachos? He did the right thing, inspected one of his, and asked him if he wanted to lead, both times the result was yes(Though it was obv the second time, since it was the wolf...), he played it right he just got unlucky, I'm p sure if he hadn't inspected Thorns, he'd have went out and tried to lead himself.

there were no kill priorities or priorities of any kind.
Excuse me? Ex-fucking-cuse me????

I seriously need to do a list of hosts whose games I will not join. Srsly.

And LW, did you kill me off due to me being silent? I was due to having not a single clue on who was who, and I didn't dare to hook in case I hit one of our own. So all I did was friggin idle. Boo-fucking-yah. I had plans for trying to unite Borings, but when school started, this became a second priority, if you can call it that.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Excuse me? Ex-fucking-cuse me????

I seriously need to do a list of hosts whose games I will not join. Srsly.

And LW, did you kill me off due to me being silent? I was due to having not a single clue on who was who, and I didn't dare to hook in case I hit one of our own. So all I did was friggin idle. Boo-fucking-yah. I had plans for trying to unite Borings, but when school started, this became a second priority, if you can call it that.
I know..sadly, I didn't feel like changing the game design five nights in, so that system was kept for the remainder of the game, even though I thought it was retarded. Please don't add me to that list by the way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)