[Standard] Inventions Mafia - Day 5

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If you were living creatures, then you would wake up. Since you are only inventions, however, your attention was only heightened.

To your sarcastic surprise, no-one died tonight. However, someone will die today via lynch. Get killing!

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 21:45 GMT+2 or when there is a majority

P.S. All PMs have been sent out I think.

Ok, so I feel that it's very important for the factions to get themselves organised quickly in order to have a shot at winning, and since no one else has seriously tried to step up I think that I should attempt to quickly unite the awesome inventions, especially since people with my role have lead time and time again successfully!

For the record, I am

the interwebs said:
Dear <user>, you are the Internet

You are quite possibly one of the most useful inventions ever, connecting people from all over the world and making sharing information incredibly easy. You are also known for being overrun with dumb meme posting scum, so that's pretty uncool (despite some of the memes being pretty funny). Anyway, google is going to be your main ability in this conflict, allowing you to find out almost everything about anyone.

At night, you may PM the interwebs and Alchemator with “Night X – google search <user>”, you will use google search to find out information about <user>, and determine their entire role PM from this information.

You are allied with The Awesome Inventions, you win if the Awesome Inventions eliminate all threats.
I'd like everyone on my faction (the awesome inventions) to contact me as soon as possible please, especially of you have an important role or helpful information that could be used to decide today's lynch, as otherwise I don't have any leads on that!

Also, if you're wondering why it says Dear <user> then maybe you missed webs' post about that!

Hey guys, remember what happened in Megaman Battle Network Mafia, when Scilab decided to fight W3 instead of working with them to take out the neutrals first? And the neutrals ended up winning?

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Hey boring guys, looks like we know who the Awesome inspector is. If we get rid of him, we really mess up OUR MAIN OPPONENTS' ability to unite. Furthermore, that leaves only the boring inspector. Therefore, if there is a similar boring with the same ability, it will be easier to trust that he/she is on our side. However, watch out, there may be other info gathering roles or neutrals with the same power, so don't trust anyone too easily. Please follow post #31 and lynch Slim Guldo. The neutrals will be revealed and taken care of in due time, for now let us get rid of a strong apposing invention.

Well OK, I somewhat expected this to happen.

I would like everybody in the Awesome Inventions, whether you trust me or think that I am a lying scumbag, to lynch Pidge. We do not know his role here, however he is a self admitted boring invention, whereas all of these other people could just be people we may be able to work with stupidly voting me out for some reason.

I REALLY didn't want this to happen because this is exactly how Megaman BN Mafia started out, but I guess we don't really have a choice since we have absolutely no other leads.

Lynch Slim Guldo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)