is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
lolwhoops, missed it
update:

sorry i'm not good at writing
slim guldo gets lynched
he was:
the interwebs said:
Dear <user>, you are a Electric Scooter,

Whoosh! Truly a speedy vehicle you are, not that fast, but quite agile and reasonably fast for a scooter. You are not really badass, but you got to join the Awesome Inventions because you are enviromentally friendly and pretty fun to drive. As a electric scooter, you make little to no sound when zipping over the streets, so you can easily steal things from people you zip past!

At night, you may PM the interwebs and Alchemator with “Night X – Zipping past <user>”, you will zip past <user>, and steal all their batteries! This will take 2 batteries, since you are a electric scooter, after all.

You are allied with The Awesome Inventions, you win if the Awesome Inventions eliminate all threats.
night 1 started, there can be kills this night
night 1 ends when i get all PMs or when 48 hours pass after the making off this edit

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
Extending deadline to as soon as i can update to due time problems

also, please send in idles just to confirm your activity, also include whatever you're doing in the title instead of putting it in the message itself gosh

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
you all woke up, and were shocked to see a whopping THREE DEATHS!!!1!!11!one!

one appeared to have been blown to pieces by several explosions.
there was lots of charred paper, but one piece remained readable:
the interwebs said:
Dear MagicMaster87, you are an Encyclopedia,

As one of the most wise, knowledgeable and reliable inventions, the Awesome Inventions even offered you a place at first! You rejected it however, because you didn’t feel at home around all those younglings. You decided to join the Boring inventions instead, since it was more filled with old and experienced inventions.

Since everyone respects you, your votes count double in the daily lynch.

At night, you may PM the interwebs and Alchemator with “Night X – Looking up information about <user>”, you will look up infomation about <user>, and find out their entire role PM.

You are allied with the Boring Inventions, you win if the Boring Inventions eliminate all threats.
a second one, who appears to have been trampled and torn to pieces by multiple things.
some pieces of metal and a piece of paper was all that remained:
the interwebs said:
Dear wickdaggler, you are a Safe,

You are a safe, and anything inside you is safe! such a good pun[/sarcasm]. Anyway, anything inside you IS safe, and that is why the boring inventions asked you to join: A safe place to store batteries. And that is what you hope to be in this conflict!

You do not have any night actions, but any attempts to steal batteries from you will fail.

You are allied with the Boring Inventions, you win if the Boring Inventions eliminate all threats.
the third one, which appeared to have been a large building before it was sliced apart.
the contents of a piece of paper found nearby were very shocking:
the interwebs said:
Dear THE_IRON_KENYAN, You are the Weapons Factory,

You are a famous factory when it comes to making weapons, but you recently began exploring the battery industry because your allies in this battle all needed them and you didn’t want to end up with a few useless friends.

Since you are quite new to this battery industry, you haven’t optimized your machines yet and you will only produce 3 batteries a day.
At night you may also PM the interwebs and Alchemator with “Night X – Business Research <user>”. You will do business research on <user>, and by the end of the night you’ll know their entire role PM.

You are allied with the Weapons, You win if the Weapons eliminate all threats.
COULD THERE POSSIBLY BE A THIRD FACTION HIDING AMONGST THE BORING INVENTIONS AND AWESOME INVENTIONS!?!?!

TO BE CONTINUED!
after 48 hours or when the lynch hits majority
anyone still possessing batteries after his or her death will be allowed to pass them all on to ONE PERSON

I can't believe no one's stepped up yet to lead either village. Especially now that the Boring are outnumbered, we NEED a village leader to get organized and fight back. Since no one else is talking, I might as well do it. My role PM is...

the interwebs said:
Dear <user>, you are Gunpowder,

Boom! The Chinese were seeking the elixer of immortality when they somehow invented you instead. Despite your explosive properties, the Amazing Inventions said you were too old and weak, so you joined the Boring Inventions to prove them wrong.

At night, you may PM the interwebs and Alchemator with "Night X - Launching firework at <user>", you will sacrifice yourself to distract <user> and everyone targeting <user> with pretty lights.

The Chinese only use you as firework fuel for now, but given time your other powers may be discovered.

It's a pretty useless role, so we won't lose much if I'm killed/hooked/lynched. I want all Boring Inventions to send me their role PM, night actions, and any other info that would help determine a good lynch target.

I think Gunpowder could easily go either way, which is why I was very hesitant to post after seeing TIK's death. But someone needs to lead, and no one else stepped up. If you have any info on a good lynch target, you have about 4 hours to let me know before I pick a random player who tried to lynch Pidge yesterday. Sorry for the late lynching, but I have no info to base a lynch on.

We shouldn't base him on his role flavour. After all alchemator is on off the hosts.

But if you are a weapon. You're dead meat, punk.

I Had to say that by the way.

lol you're trying to win a lynch when your team has less players than the other one
Since we have fewer people and lost an inspector, it would be best for the Weapons to help us, giving us majority. Since no one gave me any info on a strong Awesome role, or a Weapon, I randomly picked Lynch Lightwolf.

I know my PM's suspicious (I blame Alch), but I'm the ONLY PERSON trying to unite the Borings. When the Weapons are out, the village with majority will win, and that's the Awesome right now. Without a leader, everyone will just be randtargetting, very inefficient. Any comeback will be much more difficult, and it will be near impossible to find the Weapons, who I believe are mostly disguised as Boring, since we had several more votes then the Awesome did.

I'm not just saying that because of Staraptor Call's lynch, I have almost no claims (not that I was expecting a bunch). I would especially like any Inspectors to get in touch with me, if we have any after MagicMasters death.

Also, welcome back Class :)

IRC is the loneliest place in the world...

Since I'm gonna log off shortly, and don't want to watch the disunited Borings fall apart from the sidelines, I'm gonna make one final case for why I'm Boring, and why Lightwolf should be lynched. Starting with me,

1. I was very hesitant to post, waiting until the middle of Day 2, and even then only stepping up because no one else would. If I really wanted to mole, I would have stepped up on Day 1 as most people do. The only explanation I can think of is the truth; I was waiting to see if a more experienced player would lead the Borings, and only want to lead because no one else is.

2. What kind of role would Gunpowder have if it was on a Mafia? The role I posted is too weak for a Mafia role, so if I'm a Weapon, it must be something else. It obviously can't Inspect, or be a Bodyguard/Safeguard, or Persuade, or Silence, or Redirect, or steal batteries. I guess it could kill by using a little of itself to fuel an old gun or cannon, but then why not just make the role an old gun or cannon, instead of gunpowder? If it would hook people by distracting them with fireworks, it's not being a Weapon. And if I made up Gunpowder to mole...

3. WHAT KIND OF IDIOT MAKES A FALSE CLAIM OF GUNPOWDER IN A GAME WITH WEAPONS!!! You can see how much trouble it's caused me, if I was faking my role, I would have picked something that's obviously a Boring Invention.

4. And most importantly,

17. the interwebs and Alchemator are hosting this game, Don't assume something is too wacky to be true.
Alchemator said:
Dear KnightOfTheWind, you are a Random Shoddy Battler.

Lololol liek mudkipz? You’re one of the many annoying shoddy battlers on, surprisingly, Shoddy Battle who hasn’t made it to Firebot yet – never even mind #Smogon or #Stark! One day you were going about your merry business pwning n00bs with your original Schplash Jumpuff when you encountered a user using Remoraid. Then you got swept. Screaming “H4X!” you ragequit and proceeded to post a thread on Smogon, they didn’t bother listening to you and the Remoraid Haters already had an elite squad and wouldn’t let you join. You eventually made it into this mafia, hoping to get rid of that fish once and for all.

You will be using your Shoddy know-how to find that darned fish – you absolutely will find him, even if it drives you crazy! At night, you may PM Alchemator and Macle with “Night X - /record <user>”. You will find out the full role PM of <user> just by looking at their CRE. You will find that fish and murder it until you’re horny! MUHUAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YES YOU WILL FIND IT, YOU WILL FIND IT AND KILL IT!

You are allied with The Clueless.

You win if The Clueless eliminate all threats.
Need I say more? As for why Lightwolf should be lynched,

1. He voted for Pidge, therefore he's against the Boring.

2. I mentioned earlier that we win if the Weapons are eliminated And we have majority over the Awesome Inventions. Lynching Lightwolf will tie us, unless he's a Weapon, which is what you're trying to lynch right now.
to
3. If I'm a Weapon and LightWolf's Awesome, we need to get majority over the Awesome before we eliminate the Weapons. We can't both be Weapons, or I wouldn't have suggested LightWolf. If you lynch me, and I'm Boring, you'll have two fewer members then the Awesome and be at a huge numbers disadvantage.

EDIT: 4. Weapons, you'll be eliminating a member of the stronger faction.

With all that in mind, why lynch me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)