[Standard] Lord of the Flies Mafia - The Stranded Win!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Well, obviously neither Anachronism and Staraptor Call is on, so really, it's just a matter of them logging in and updating it...

Although the members of the Stranded at first surrounded Pidge, Da Letter El, their leader, screamed out for them to attack Johann instead. vonFiedler grabbed Johann and threw him into the water, where he short-circuited.
Dear Johann,
You are the WOPR.

Although you were a cutting-edge computer used to run nuclear war simulations in the 1980s, you were shut down and have since become obsolete. But you remain as artificially intelligent as ever and have had your programs transferred to a mobile unit for transport. As you were being carried across the ocean in an airplane, the plane crashed on the island. Now, you have assessed the potential of each faction and chosen to support the Destructive, the faction you see as the strongest. Your main objective: to win the game.

Since you caused a nuclear scare a long time ago, you are good at scaring people. During the night, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Make USER1 paranoid about USER2." Your first target will recieve a message at the end of the night that makes the second user seem suspicious.

You are allied with the Destructive. You win if the Destructive eliminate all threats.
But even after this encouraging turn, the day was not a complete success. As the members of the group were packing up to go to sleep, Da Letter El turned a sickly gray and started coughing. He started throwing up blood, and, at the end, something that appeared to be the end product of the Human Centipede. He died just minutes later.
Dear Da Letter El,
You are Neville Flynn.

Yes, you were on a plane. No, there were no snakes on it. But since that plane has crashed on an uninhabited island, you have decided to use your experience as an FBI agent to help the Stranded.

During the night, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Conduct investigation on USER." You will find out all you can about that user and gain his full role PM.

You are allied with the Stranded. You win if the Stranded eliminate all threats.
Discouraged by the death of your fearless leader, you go to sleep for the night, hoping the next sunrise would bring better news. It is now Night 5.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
all right bros, DLE entrusted me with the role to lead the village. Y'all better listen to me if you hope to win. Atm, there are a couple of lynch targets, and I need everyone's cooperation to do this. I have PM'd a certain group of people to help me out. DLE has told me who his potential lynch targets are and his reasoning. I also have access to his spreadsheet. Two killers left out there. Maybe one other neutral. 7-8 villies left. Let's do this bitches!

You awoke to find 2 people dead. The first was vonFiedler. He was mysteriously frozen to death. It was fairly obvious who he was from all of the diabolical machines and the logs he had written:
Dear vonFiedler,
You are Cyrus.

You are the antisocial, megalomaniacal leader of Team Galactic who fled from the Spear Pillar after your plot there failed and you lost control of Dialga and Palkia. You left for a new region on an airplane, only to crash on the island. But now, the leader of the Corrupt has offered to give you enough money to revitalize your criminal enterprise if you help him control the Stranded.

You have found out that Rotom is the source of some round purple things that someone else on the island is desperately looking for. You yourself are looking for electricity to power your machines for the use in this conflict. During the night, you MUST PM the hosts "Night X - Cooperate" or "Night X - Defect." If you and your trade partner both cooperate, you will both get the resources you want and will gain three points. If you both defect, you will make inefficient use of the resource you already have, and will both gain one point. If one cooperates and the other defects, then the defector will gain five points and the cooperator will gain zero points. If one member of the exchange is dead, the other will always gain one point and no longer has to send in cooperation or defection PMs. If you do not send in your cooperation or defection PM while both players are still alive, you will be godkilled.

Any number of times during the game, you may spend your points to execute certain actions. For two points, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Run advertisement." You will project an advertisement for yourself into the night sky, making your vote count double the next day. For three points, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Put a barrier around USER." You will create an energy barrier around your target like the barriers you made around Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit, protecting that user from all kills during that night. For four points, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Send Rotom to USER." Rotom will come and shock that user during the night, keeping him from executing his night actions. For six points, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Sequence USER's DNA." You will determine that user's identity from his DNA and obtain his full role PM. For nine points, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Galactic Bomb USER." You will use Team Galactic's signature weapon to blow up that user, killing him.

You are allied with the Corrupt. You win if the Corrupt eliminate all threats.
Nice!

The next dead person's body was not recovered. A pit to hell was found in StevenSnype's tent. His role pm was found right next to the abyss.

Dear StevenSnype,
You are Tiger Woods.

After becoming a golf legend, you experienced your downfall after confessing to numerous affairs and a sex addiction. However, you have begun to reshape your image and return to your former glory.

Even after rehab, you haven't lost your skill with your "club." During the night, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Well I'm a Tiger and a cheetah, USER." You will lay that user down alllllll night and keep him from doing anything. You may not target the same user twice in a row. There is an item in the game that may make your ability more powerful, if only you could find it.

You are allied with the Stranded. You win if the Stranded eliminate all threats.
With their leader dead for the second time, the Stranded must once again decide who to blame for the killings.

It is now Day 6. Day 6 will end in 24 hours.

EDIT: Majority today is 5.

Okay village I hope that you can trust me after my whole moleing of the mafia. Dale entrusted me with his priority list and we will be Lynching BlackHatGuy

After this lynch I will give you the rest of the lynch targets.

Alright guys, since Steven died, that means I have to come forth since he put me in charge if he died. Today we're going to be lynching the last Destructive, Aclow. Here is his role PM:

Dear Aclow, You are Tabuu.

You are the giant blue Dr. Manhattan knockoff who was the ultimate opponent in the Subspace Emissary. After your plot to suck the world into Subspace failed, you receded deeper into Subspace to regain your power. But now, the Destructive's leader has summoned you out of Subspace to help him gain control over the island.

To use any of your powers, you need Shadow Bugs, and there is someone else on the island who has a supply of them. That person also wants your massive supply of electricity, so you started an anonymous exchange of the two commodities. During the night, you MUST PM the hosts "Night X - Cooperate" or "Night X - Defect." If you cooperate and leave your trade partner some electricity, and your trade partner also cooperates, you will both gain three points. If you both defect and leave nothing, you will make inefficient use of the commodity you already have, and both of you will gain one point. If one of you cooperates and the other defects, the defector will gain five points and the cooperator will gain none. If one partner in the exchange dies, the other will always recieve one point per night and no longer has to send in cooperation or defection PMs. If you fail to send in a cooperation or defection PM while both players are still alive, you will be godkilled.

Any number of times in the game, you may spend your points to execute certain actions. For two points, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Send Primid to USER." You will create a Primid to sneak up on that user, steal his items, and take them back to you. For three points, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Send Bucculus to USER." You will create a Bucculus to stick to your target's mouth, keeping him from posting in the main thread the next day. For four points, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Trowlon-carry USER1 to USER2." You will send a Trowlon to carry the first user to the second user, forcing the first user to target the second user. For six points, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Send Spaak to USER." You will send a Spaak to spy on that user from above and obtain his full role PM. For nine points, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Send Greap to USER." You will create a Greap and send it to slash that user to ribbons, killing him.

You are holding the Smash Ball. You cannot use it, but someone else can.

You are allied with the Destructive. You win if the Destructive eliminate all threats.
Lynch Acklow

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
How can I trust Itchni when he hasn't been following DLE's votes and wanting to lynch Aclow? I'm more inclined to believe BHG. Besides, hasn't Itchni been wanting to lynch Aclow this whole time? o_o I don't really understand...

Lynch Aclow

Lol and the funny thing is i didnt even need that to know who the mafias were. But it was funny

This should be enough evidence.

We already had majority so It really helped with my disguise.

Black hat guy is 100% positively bad, whether it be mafia or wolf. BlackHatGuy is trying to lynch the other mafia faction and look like a villager. If Acklow does get majority, it's still good but don't take it to mean that BlackHatGuy is a villager.

Oh yea retard, that is totally a fake we already got the 2nd prisoners game during last night. wow you really are stupid.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Eh, I really don't know who to vote one way or the other. :| BHG provides a role PM of the last guy, but Itchni doesn't? BHG seems more convincing. I wish DLE was still here q_q

How do you know there are not two pairs? For all you know, there could be 2 randoms (such as 2 nuetrals) and a pair for the mafians.
because having 4 of the same role would be really dull and would not be approved by any of the mods.

Pidge, it is obviously fake. Why would there be 3 people with the same role?

Hold on guys. I know, for a fact that there are 2 pairs. Think about it. There is one for each mafia, right? Zorbees role is unlikely linked to another villager and very highly linked to a nuetral (or even the wolf).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)