[Standard] Lord of the Flies Mafia - The Stranded Win!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Hey BlackHatGuy, you made a pretty nice fake. I find that it is much better than I wish I could've had this game. My role sucked. It also interests me that two people who can cooperate/defect can be killed. I don't think there can be three that do that, unless there is a fourth. Thus, you can't really be kidding me... By the way, for those who want to know, Da Letter El was killed by the Destructive when we lynched Johann.

Staraptor Call said:
Dear Acklow,
You are Maya Fey.

You are the overly emotional sidekick to Phoenix Wright, whose results from channeling the dead are for some reason accepted as evidence in a court of law. In order to uphold order on this island, you have joined with the Stranded to eliminate any wrongdoers.

During the night, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Channel USER." The user you target must be dead. You will break the barrier between the living and the dead and find out if a member of the Destructive or the Corrupt killed your target. It is possible your target was killed by neither.

You are allied with the Stranded. You win if the Stranded eliminate all threats.
Anybody who's village should trust TPM, because Da Letter El told all who were village to trust him if he and StevenSnype should become dead.
Thus:
Removing the hat from BlackHatGuy

Acklow, you make a pretty convincing fake as well. Anyway, the best choice for the villagers would be to lynch Acklow, as atm he's the most dangerous man in the game. if he survives the lynch, he could use any of the options in his role PM to turn the tide in his favor. It's best to lychn Acklow this day

Okay Black hat guy, i decided to go even further into the "role PM" that you have created and show how it is complete bullshit:

You misspelled Acklow's name wrong His name is not Aclow

Items do not appear in role PM when you inspect it.

How the hell do you know about this role PM? Dale was the inspector and he sure did not trust you. Im also pretty sure that he wouldn't claim to you as a mafian.

Sorry you lose.

10. There are items in the game. A user can hold any number of items at a time. If you wish to give another user an item or multiple items, PM the hosts with "Night/Day X - Give ITEM to USER." You may give away multiple items in one night or day, and this action has the lowest priority. Items can be stolen from the dead and are not revealed upon death or inspection.

After talking with both BlackHatGuy and Itchni, I came with a decision. BlackHatGuy is going to get lynched. Itchni gave me his role PM while bhg didn't. This information alone wasn't enough. Both of these people looked rather scummy to me. In the end, I chose my current lynch target due to that typo. If you want the chat logs, you should contact me by either IRC or Smogon PM.

Mistakes do happen. As Examples:
Dear BunnyMaster,
You are Makuta.

For a thousand years, you ruled over the island of Mata-Nui with an iron fist. But now, since the Toa have overthrown your rule, you have still been hungry for power and have decided to seek out a group to dominate. When the plane crashed on a nearby island, you took this opportunity to sieze the island for yourself and your allies, and have organized the Destructive.

Your Mask of Shadows allows you to read the minds of others. During the night, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Read USER's thoughts." By the end of the night, you will know that user's win condition. Also, you have the power to create illusions. On odd nights, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Create an illusion of the ITEM," where ITEM is the name of the item you want to create; in the main body of the PM, write a description of the item. The item you create does not actually do anything. In the description, you may suggest that it has a certain effect, but you may not say so outright.

You are allied with the Destructive. You win if the Destructive eliminate all threats.
and:

Dear Johann,
You are the WOPR.

Although you were a cutting-edge computer used to run nuclear war simulations in the 1980s, you were shut down and have since become obsolete. But you remain as artificially intelligent as ever and have had your programs transferred to a mobile unit for transport. As you were being carried across the ocean in an airplane, the plane crashed on the island. Now, you have assessed the potential of each faction and chosen to support the Destructive, the faction you see as the strongest. Your main objective: to win the game.

Since you caused a nuclear scare a long time ago, you are good at scaring people. During the night, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Make USER1 paranoid about USER2." Your first target will recieve a message at the end of the night that makes the second user seem suspicious.

You are allied with the Destructive. You win if the Destructive eliminate all threats.
Mistakes do happen.

Acklow

Well, you certainly lack the understanding that items are <snipped> out upon inspection/upon death. And even if mistakes do happen, you happen to forget the "Originally Posted by Fat Staraptor Call" in that role pm that you made.

After the death of another leader, the Stranded once again had to vie for leadership. Itchni, TPM, and BlackHatGuy all stepped up to attempt to lead the crash survivors, but BlackHatGuy was soon cast into suspicion after he produced a note that he said belonged to Aclow. Needless to say, the Stranded were confused. Who was this mysterious Aclow character, and what had he done with Acklow?!! BlackHatGuy also said ridiculous things about there being more than two prisoner's dilemma players on the island. This "guy" was clearly either insane or prophetic.

Although there was much confusion about who to follow, it was ultimately decided that they should kill based on a show of hands. However, it was a long night, and everyone apparently really sucked at counting. After the first two people had cast their vote for Acklow and Aclow respectively, for some reason there was only 1 vote counted! The next 3 voted for BlackHatGuy, only for them to find out that they only had 1/4 of a vote between them! Was this really a counting problem or were the malevolent Gods of the island playing a cruel practical joke on the islanders? Let us all hope that it was the first one!

Utimately, it was resolved that they would kill BlackHatGuy.

By popular demand, they started by removing his hat. Underneath, they found his role pm:
Dear BlackHatGuy,
You are Tabuu.

You are the giant blue Dr. Manhattan knockoff who was the ultimate opponent in the Subspace Emissary. After your plot to suck the world into Subspace failed, you receded deeper into Subspace to regain your power. But now, the Destructive's leader has summoned you out of Subspace to help him gain control over the island.

To use any of your powers, you need Shadow Bugs, and there is someone else on the island who has a supply of them. That person also wants your massive supply of electricity, so you started an anonymous exchange of the two commodities. During the night, you MUST PM the hosts "Night X - Cooperate" or "Night X - Defect." If you cooperate and leave your trade partner some electricity, and your trade partner also cooperates, you will both gain three points. If you both defect and leave nothing, you will make inefficient use of the commodity you already have, and both of you will gain one point. If one of you cooperates and the other defects, the defector will gain five points and the cooperator will gain none. If one partner in the exchange dies, the other will always recieve one point per night and no longer has to send in cooperation or defection PMs. If you fail to send in a cooperation or defection PM while both players are still alive, you will be godkilled.

Any number of times in the game, you may spend your points to execute certain actions. For two points, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Send Primid to USER." You will create a Primid to sneak up on that user, steal his items, and take them back to you. For three points, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Send Bucculus to USER." You will create a Bucculus to stick to your target's mouth, keeping him from posting in the main thread the next day. For four points, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Trowlon-carry USER1 to USER2." You will send a Trowlon to carry the first user to the second user, forcing the first user to target the second user.For six points, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Send Spaak to USER." You will send a Spaak to spy on that user from above and obtain his full role PM. For nine points, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Send Greap to USER." You will create a Greap and send it to slash that user to ribbons, killing him.

Interestingly enough, the revealing of this role pm only sparked more questions rather than answering them: questions like the one posed by Itchni:

"WTF, THERE ARE 3 DILEMMA PLAYERS?!!!"

Clearly very confused and pissed off (one of the most deadly combinations of qualities), Itchni struck the first blow on BlackHatGuy. At this point, it might have been more appropriate to call him BlackEyeGuy, because he no longer had his signature black hat on, but his eye was certainly very black. After Itchni had landed the first punch, it occurred to everyone that they should participate in the beating as well. Everyone grabbed their sledgehammers and crates and what have you and wailed on poor BlackEyeGuy, until he was so bruised all over his body that it was probably more appropriate to call him BlackAndBlueGuy. He died soon after, something that no one left on the island was sad about, because he was the last of the Destructive!

What does all of this mean for the confused survivors? Everyone was too tired to find out today. Maybe the night will answer the questions that have began to form, or maybe it will only create more questions.

It is now Night 6. Night 6 will end in 24 hours.

Sorry for the double post.

I wanted to post my next target right before the night ended, but unfortunately I will be at my rugby game. This is just incase of my untimely death.

The wolf is Pidge. I have proof like how he voted with Black Hat Guy, and Dale's suspicion of him earlier (which he skillfully dispelled). I also have a priority list that Dale gave me before he died.

Good game guys, its been a fun one.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
So I thought in the beginning that I should keep myself secret, But because I can't seem to find out who is mafia, and I think it would be wise to find them so I can win. Here is my role PM so you can all see who I am:

Dear Itchni,
You are Elmer Fudd.

You are a hunter, and a staple in Looney Tunes. All you want to do is to hunt that waskly wabbit, but unfortunately there are no rabbits on this Island, only Pigs. You don't really care about the conflict that's going on, but you do want to continue hunting on this strange Island.

During the night, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Search USER." You will search their body for any items they may have, but unfortunately you will likely wake them before you have the chance to take it and only find out what they have.

You also have a Rifle with only one Bullet. This will be used to shoot the pig. At night you may PM the hosts "Night X - Hunt USER." If the user has the pig, they will die and so will the pig.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you kill the user holding the pig.

If you can help me out and if you are holding the Pig, you can pass it on and tell me who you are passing it on to so I can shoot them, I also have another item you may be interested in.
If everyone else has forgotten, Itchni is not allied with the Stranded.

What does me voting along with BHG have to do with being wolf? And don't you think there is a reason DLE decided to not have me lynched?

If everyone else has forgotten, Itchni is not allied with the Stranded.

What does me voting along with BHG have to do with being wolf? And don't you think there is a reason DLE decided to not have me lynched?
We also have to keep in mind that he's not allied with The Corrupt.

I got some information for you guys. First, let me show you guys my role PM.

Staraptor Call said:
Dear Game Freak201,
You are Joey.

Your Rattata is in the top percentage of all Rattata. No, really, it is: after lots of RNG abuse and resetting, you have managed to get a nearly perfect Adamant Rattata. But now that you're stuck on the island without your Rattata, you have teamed up with the rest of the Stranded.

You have some sort of sense of what Pokemon are the most powerful, and this applies to people as well. During the night, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Is USER in the top percentage of all users?" If that user's role is more important than usual, you will recieve a "yes." If not, you will recieve a "no."

You are allied with the Stranded. You win if the Stranded eliminate all threats.
Now, let me show you what I got when I checked on Pidge.

Anachronism said:
Dear Game Freak201,
Pidge is in the top percentage of all users.
With this information, I know that Pidge has a powerful role. Just thought I should show you guys this. Itchni also has a powerful role since I also got a yes when I checked him. So logically speaking, our best lynch targets are either Itchni or Pidge.

That was a fake, allowing me to mole Johann, and ultimately confirm black hat guy as mafia. if anyone wants my conversation with johann and DALE just ask.

If you want to lynch me, go ahead just aslong as you lynch Pidge after. It's still a village win but it will just be one day longer.

Acklow

Pidge's win condition requires him to die N7. We don't want that to happen. We'll lynch you after Pidge if the game doesn't end there. Here's what I have gotten:

StevenSnype said:
All Right

There are three killers left: The last Corrupt, the last Destructive, and the Lord of the Flies (dun, dun dunnnnn)

The last corrupt, DLE told me, is vonFiedler. Someone told me that vonFiedler was playing the Prisoner's Dilemma game with zorbees. VF can be a reverse martyr for 3 points, which i hope he has. Anyhoo, we also suspect that the mafia kills work by having each member send in a member they would like killed and randomly selecting one, since we have not seen signs for a backup killer or anything of the like. So we are expecting kills from both Corrupt and Destructive this night. vonFiedler's role is a bit intriguing since we plan to use his reverse martyr role against him, since there is a martyr in this game, who is in the form of Fangren iirc. I told Fangren to target vonFiedler. Here is how we're hoping it works out. vonFiedler targets anyone, Fangren's martyr role takes priority and vonFiedler shoots Fangren; however, vF's reverse martyr will hopefully make it so vonFiedler shoots himself, and we have one mafia dead.

Then, we have the last Destructive, who is the ideal candidate for tomorrow's lynch target, aka BlackHatGuy. BHG has not once PM'd DLE about his role or responded. As a result, he is tagged mafia. I am fucking BHG tonight, no worries.

Now, there is a flaw with vonFiedler's role, and that is if his martyr role takes priority over fangren and fangren dies. This is where we're hoping that the Lord of the Flies, aka Pidge, aka the guy i fucked last night, can help us out. Supposedly, he is the lord of the flies. His win condition is a bit intriguing as he can only kill on odd number nights. This is n5 after all. So far, he has said he killed 2 non-Stranded. His win condition involves him killing 3 more Stranded and dying on n7. If he kills a "mafia leader," he is allowed to kill on an even night. I have not told him that the last mafia is BHG, but I have told him that VF is corrupt and I want him dead. now pidge should cooperate with us and kill VF either way.

However, I doubt he will. He has already betrayed me to VF and told him that I wanted VF dead. However, I denied it. I think Pidge will target me and kill me tonight.

How do I know that these are it? Because DLE was able to clean our numbers guy, who shall be leading if i die. There's only room for one corrupt, one destructive, and one neutral. The rest are villagers.

Also, be a dear and inspect DLE. Just curious to know who killed him.
This was a PM that was sent to me the night before StevenSnype died. Thus there you have it: our final target should be Pidge. We can't let him die N7. If we lynch Itchni, well that's gg for us villagers. Let's keep Itchni alive one more day/night, so that if he IS neutral, then we can get rid of him as we like.

The morning brought with it another missing person. Apparently TPM was standing on the edge of the pit to hell found in StevenSnype's tent, and he fell in...either that or someone dragged him in... Regardless of the circumstances that surrounded his death, it was clearly a very ironic one. You found this in his Bible:
Dear TPM,
You are John Calvin.

We are all evil beyond belief, and would all go to hell if it weren't for God's decision, made at the beginning of time, to save a small number of us. So goes your particularly bleak Puritan theology. Since the Stranded glorify God more than either of the other factions, you have decided to join them.

As an influential theologian, you know a great deal about the good and evil in men. You know that in the beginning, there were 15 Stranded, 4 Corrupt, 4 Destructive, and 2 neutrals on the island.

It is now Day 7. Day 7 will last 24 hours after the first lynch vote or 2 hours after the last lynch vote, depending on what comes first.

Wow, he died right when I checked him. At least that removes a possible lynch target for me.

Anyways, to get some action started, I'll vote to lynch Itchni.

Of course, this can be subject to change. If I'm given a good reason to change my vote, I might do so. I'm doing this due to Itchni's kill list. I'll show you guys the chat log I had with him on IRC.

10:04 Game_Freak201 Hello
10:04 Itchni hi
10:04 Game_Freak201 I've been working with dle for a while
10:04 Game_Freak201 So there are several things that I know
10:05 Itchni I know you are 100% vollager
10:05 Itchni *villager
10:05 Game_Freak201 Due to my role as well as my reasonings
10:05 Game_Freak201 Do you know my role
10:05 Itchni no
10:05 Game_Freak201 How did you know I'm villager?
10:06 Itchni Dale only gave me the kill priority list, he forgot to give me the spreadsheet
10:06 Game_Freak201 I've used my role on both you and black hat guy
10:06 Game_Freak201 Therefore
10:06 Game_Freak201 There is something I know about both of you
10:07 Itchni What is it? my name? my full role PM?
10:07 Game_Freak201 It's a specific part about your role PM
10:08 Game_Freak201 I would like for you to PM me your role PM, or pub claim
10:08 Game_Freak201 So that I can verify that you're clean
10:08 Itchni I can still use my role, but I can PM you it
10:08 Game_Freak201 Okay
10:08 Game_Freak201 That's fine by me
10:09 Itchni there you go
10:10 Game_Freak201 Thanks
10:10 Game_Freak201 I'm looking over it right now
10:10 Game_Freak201 Now I'll send you mine
10:11 Game_Freak201 So, did you get it?
10:11 Itchni yea
10:11 Itchni was I a yes or no?
10:12 Game_Freak201 I'm not exactly sure at the moment
10:12 Game_Freak201 It seems important
10:13 Itchni so you are going to judge my role objectionally?
10:13 Game_Freak201 Yes
10:13 Game_Freak201 Because as I said before, I've been working with dle
10:13 Game_Freak201 So I know a few things
10:13 Game_Freak201 as well
10:14 Game_Freak201 Right now, I'm just trying to scum hunt w/o an inspector
10:14 Itchni Ill tell you who is scum
10:14 Itchni BlackHatGuy
10:14 Itchni Acklow
10:14 Itchni Fangren
10:15 Itchni MAYBE TPM
10:15 Game_Freak201 I know that Acklow is scum
10:15 Game_Freak201 and I know that black hat guy has a power role
10:16 Game_Freak201 Got an idea of who he is?
10:16 Itchni No idea
10:16 Game_Freak201 Okay
10:16 Itchni I was Dales spy, i needed to keep a good cover
10:16 Game_Freak201 Understandable
10:16 Game_Freak201 I'll tell you or post in the thread my findings
10:16 Itchni but hopefully what i quoted in the thread should be enough to trust me
10:17 Game_Freak201 Depending on what I find out by talking with black hat guy
10:17 Itchni I don't want acklow getting lynched because it will make Black hat guy look good to everyone
10:18 Game_Freak201 But the thing is, we already know that acklow is scum
10:19 Game_Freak201 So, if we can't find any other good lynch targets, he would obviously get lynched
10:19 Itchni But then everyone will trust Black Hat guys
10:19 Game_Freak201 Anyways, I'll be talking with black hat guy as soon as I can
10:20 Game_Freak201 So I may find out something
10:20 Game_Freak201 And figure out who to trust
10:22 Game_Freak201 see you later, then
10:22 Itchni okay, bye

Edit: Changing to Pidge.

Acklow

So Pidge is that remaining neutral guys. HD was the only other one. If you want to know, here's some trivia:

Anachronism said:
StevenSnype was killed by neither the Destructive nor the Corrupt
Thus, Pidge was ultimately the killer of StevenSnype. Let's end this guys Lynch Pidge.

lynch Pidge

By the way, that list was made awhile ago and I investigated much further before I got my recent list.

This was the priority list that I was left with:

Da Letter El said:
Current priority list on lynches as of now just in case I can't talk tomorrow:

Corrupt Priority List
1. Fangren/Acklow
2. Acklow/Fangren
3. ABT, but he's confirming his role today. If there's a weird distribution of votes, he's clean. You should see what I mean.
(I guess BHG could be corrupt)

Destructive Prio
1. BlackHatGuy
2. Johann/TPM
3. TPM/Johann

Wolf/Wolves
1. Pidge
2. Fangren
3. Vonfielder
4. BHG

BlackHatGuy is 100% bad, pidge is 95% bad but almost certainly isn't mafia, and Johann was forwarded this burned PM from shucklesmyhero, so I suspect that he's on the same team as him.

Checking TPM tonight; he claims numbers guy, but I'm not so sure the numbers check out, and he held this item "The Bible" that doesn't seem to do anything.

I'm apparently holding some wolf's clothing thing. Who knows what the hell that does.

TPM/Johann could be the last two destructives together; if so, BHG is probably last corrupt and should probably be lynched to limit night kills. BHG is easily the safest lynch; it's just that he could be destructive when I really want to lynch a corrupt or possibly the wolf (who should be pidge; his claim is ass. He claims his vote's worth more, but that's never been seen.) If I can't lead a lynch tomorrow, BHG is probably who should be lynched.

not sure if you should lead after the whole neutral thing, but yeah

Fangren's only suspicious because his role is useless (other night martyr what the fuck), Acklow's only suspicious

And trust stevensnype, he's got the only recognizable role left besides yourself. And maybe vonfielder. Maybe.

This is my role PM

Staraptor Call said:
Dear Itchni,
You are Batman.

In Gotham City, you have seen many horrible acts committed, allies betrayed, and conflicts won and lost. After hearing about criminals on an airplane, you came to investigate but ended up stranded on a deserted island. But even without your belt and Batmobile, you can still use your skills for the good of the Stranded.

During the night, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Follow USER." You will stalk that user in the darkness, and if he tries to kill you, you will appear dead but will actually survive due to your protective suit. If you accomplish this, it will be announced in the update that you appeared to have died during the night, but actually survived. Your suit will break after this, so you can only survive like this once.

You are holding a knife stolen from the Joker. The knife isn't good for fighting, but lets the holder become more confident and intimidating. The holder cannot have his night action blocked or redirected.

Honestly, i was really jumbled up when I made that list. I had 2 tournaments to finish and I was talking to 3 people on IRC at once.

Acklow

Lol at my being the #1/#2 on the Corrupt Priority Lynch list. I have to admit, my role is one that somebody could easily have pulled off as a fake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)