[Standard] Lord of the Flies Mafia - The Stranded Win!

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
What if you're a mafia inspector.

any word Unclesam

If no other full role pm inspector claims, then Im pretty much 100% good to go.

A full role pm mafia inspector RISKING outing himself as a result of a counter claim? ESPECIALLY with THAT common of a role? full role pm inspector? No mafia is that idiotic.

Once this lynch is over and due time is given, you will see that I am perfectly clean.

EDIT: 11 of 13 votes to lynch UncleSam

Remember that there is a 3-hour grace period for early lynches, unless that grace period would extend past the deadline.

EDIT: That deadline is 48 hours after Staraptor Call's update, or approximately 9 pm PST (GMT +7) on Monday, June 28th. Please use this to figure out that time for your time zone. Simply type in "9 pm PST in GMT", replacing "GMT" with your time zone.

Also, I have made a mistake when advising some people about items. Rule 10 from the sign-ups says the following:

10. There are items in the game. A user can hold any number of items at a time. If you wish to give another user an item or multiple items, PM the hosts with "Night/Day X - Give ITEM to USER." You may give away multiple items in one night or day, and this action has the lowest priority. Items can be stolen from the dead and are not revealed upon death or inspection.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
vote UncleSam

TIK, could you clean me or something tonight? I wanted to lead, because of a little bit of stuff that could help.

The_IRON_KENYAN said:
role pm, showing you how I got the results and falsifying my cleanliness
WTF is with that?

Lynch UncleSam.

EDIT:I am withdrawing my vote for now.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok ya, trust the guy who didn't even bother posting his role PM. This is my REAL role PM, for what it's worth:
Staraptor Call said:
Dear UncleSam,
You are Tingle.

You are the creepy dude from the Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker who is obsessed with forest fairies. You got fed up with selling maps to Link for exorbitant prices, however, and so hopped on the next flight out of that island hellhole. Then the plane crashed, and you were on another island hellhole, Stranded.

Since you became so good at making maps while waiting around for Link, you will utilize your cartography skills to their fullest. During the night, you may PM the hosts "Night X – Making Map for USER." You will make a map for that user, which will raise that user’s priority.

Alternatively, you may PM the hosts “Night X – Tantalizing USER with a Map.” You will offer to sell that user a map, but for a ridiculously high price, and that user will take so long deliberating that that user’s priority will be lowered.

You are allied with the Stranded. You win if the Stranded eliminate all threats.
I would remind everyone that TIK may well be this general character or aligned with him, and that should this lynch fail, TIK will simply blame the inspector instead, claiming he was hoodwinked or something. So ya, if you guys really wanna bandwagon in like 4 hours go ahead, that is how the village makes rash decisions.

Edit: By the way, that FAKE role PM is awfully concise. I would like to point this out because TIK is clearly making this up. I will refrain from voting for him just in case he IS village but not the inspector, but still, I don't see how TIK could buy this bullshit.

Edit 2: Seriously, retract a few votes on me so we can sort this out guys. Rushed lynches kill villages.

Originally Posted by Fat Staraptor Call
Huh? Did no one else notice this in his post xD?

EDIT: Anyways, I think I'll wait for a bit more info before voting. TIK's role PM is a little sparse though. Maybe he just deleted stuff to protect his item but it's still weird.

UncleSam

Leading this village
For what it's worth, I would like to point out that TIK started this lynch on me RIGHT after I got offline. He could have talked to me, but he didn't. Clearly he was hoping to just rush me out of here than claim he was hoodwinked by another inspector claim then lynch someone else tomorrow as the "bad inspector". He may be a mafia inspector, or just aligned with that mafia role PM, but if he claims that that is his role, then he is the clear guy to lynch here. (Changed vote) unless he wants to say that someone else gave him that role PM. You guys can make a judgment call as to which role PM is real, because it is pretty obvious if you ask me.

I'll retract vote for now, but since TIK has posted a role PM that is supposedly UncleSam's, if we lynch UncleSam we either have a mafia dead or a target for next lynch - TIK the faulty inspector.

For now I guess sorting things out doesn't hurt, though.

EDIT: UncleSam, you keep forgetting that TIK is claiming the inspector himself, so he won't blame the inspector next day - if anything we'll blame him.

UncleSam

Leading this village
I already explained why that logic doesn't apply here BT: TIK will claim that someone else claimed the inspect role and then lynch someone ELSE who gave "false results". You have to either trust TIK NOW or trust me, and you can look at our role PMs to see who to trust. I am quite certain mine will stand up under an inspection whereas his will not.

Edit: But he will say he planned to be the mouthpiece but was hoodwinked. That is what he will SAY, anyhow.

I already explained why that logic doesn't apply here BT: TIK will claim that someone else claimed the inspect role and then lynch someone ELSE who gave "false results". You have to either trust TIK NOW or trust me, and you can look at our role PMs to see who to trust. I am quite certain mine will stand up under an inspection whereas his will not.
I'm gonna have to object. Logic pretty much always applies.

How will he claim that someone else gave him fake results when he claimed that HE got the results himself? I'm still not getting the logic behind that.

EDIT:
I think you're going a bit overboard for now. The only difference between you two is that one posted the PM of the other and the other didn't. So honestly, well honestly... idk. We could lynch either one of them and then find out that the other is mafia.

BUT, if one is village and the other is mafia, mislynching the inspector is much worse than mislynching a priority raiser/lowerer, at least imo.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Um, maybe because he can claim he was going to be the mouthpiece for an inspect? I already said that BT.

I mean, dear god, look at his role PM. There is NOTHING there and you guys lynched me off of that? His mafia role PM looks way more legit, which just proves that he knows someone with that role PM.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Everybody, we do NOT WANT a mjority so early. Trust me, and stop all the voting. Retract the votes.

We still have time. If UncleSam is deemed to be mafia, we have moer than enough time to lynch him off. So I call for a halt to the voting.

I shall explaim more if you hit me up on IRC.

EDIT: New lynch target. Lynch Raverist. Extremely idiotic claim, I suspect he is Bowser of the Destructive.

Shall explain if you PM me or hit me up on IRC.

EDIT2:EVERYBODY! DO NOT TRUST TIK!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)