[Standard] Lord of the Flies Mafia - The Stranded Win!

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
Maybe I "GLEANED" by everything you said because none of it matters at all if people don't believe you are an inspector, and it is obvious you are not from that absolute shit fake PM you posted?
Oh yeah, so we shouldnt read the arguments of other people even if people, at first, dont beleive im inspector? Thats pretty anti village dude. Village needs to think shit out, read everyones points, and then make an informed decision off of them. This is what mafia is about.

I already argued why I likely inspector even if my pm is concise. You ignored all of these in favor of your ONE argument, even though anomalies do occur.

Frankly, I still think that we should go on and lynch Raverist. If HFB is wrong, we get another lynch target. So basically, it's a win-win situation for us. Besides, TIK seems very scummy. Only an idiot would pub claim village-aligned inspector without any targets.
uh, what the fuck do you think "Lynch Unclesam" was?

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Which is what I've been telling everyone, but TIK is like "HEY IM INSPECT LYNCH 'IM I DONT NEED A REASON OTHER THAN AN OBVIOUSLY FAKE ROLE PM AND MY ACTUAL MAFIA PM HARDY HARDY HAR THESE NOOBS WILL BUY IT".

Seriously dude, argue all you want but no one is buying that you are an inspect. Everyone lynch Raverist already he has run out of like three separate interrogations and worst case we get a mafia tomorrow while giving our actual info trackers time to get a village leader established.

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
Which is what I've been telling everyone, but TIK is like "HEY IM INSPECT LYNCH 'IM I DONT NEED A REASON OTHER THAN AN OBVIOUSLY FAKE ROLE PM AND MY ACTUAL MAFIA PM HARDY HARDY HAR THESE NOOBS WILL BUY IT".
Well there are THESE reasonings right here you neglected to mention, and respond to, lol:

THE_IRON_KENYAN>Say the mafia use me as a mouthpiece
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>make me mislynch a villager
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>this is a dumb move because no idiot would outright lynch me the next day
<HFB|afk>Man
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>they would inspect me first
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>thus giving the village an early leader
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>maybe not early enough
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>but very falsified
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>and safe
<HD>you done?
<HFB|afk>No
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>why would a mafia do that unless they were dumb?
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>yeah im done
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>hang on
<HFB|afk>The village WOULD lynch you
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>no im not
<HFB|afk>Since that's how it actually is
=-=Mode #candle +v UncleSam by HD
<UncleSam>ok
<UncleSam>tik
<HD>fite to the death
<UncleSam>thats not the case
<HD>hfb
<HD>make it -m
<HD>once they're done
<UncleSam>they would listen to yo i the point
<HD>since i have to go afk now
<UncleSam>not lynchyou
<UncleSam>and you would lynch another villager
<UncleSam>claiming he was the "mafia feeding you false info"
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>why would they follow me AGAIN?
<UncleSam>thats the point
<UncleSam>you just said they would follow you lol
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>they can easily get enough info the next night to either clean me or just put me out as rubbish
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>no way
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>and i mean no way
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>will htey fall for it
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>again
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>jesus christ
<UncleSam>fine, and they havent
<UncleSam>which is good
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>all games have more than 1 info garthering role
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>they could use these if they didnt have an inspector
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>seems unlikely that they wouldnt though
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>to pin me the next night
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>otherwise
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>I would be
<UncleSam>"if theydidnt have an inspector"
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>in that case
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>a great village leader
<HFB|afk>Whatn does -m do?
<UncleSam>you are claiming inspector
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>yes well im exploring all the option
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>dont take me out of context
<UncleSam>it gives everyone the ability to talk
<HFB|afk>ok
<HFB|afk>Command for that?
<UncleSam>i dunno
<UncleSam>how do you change modes?
<UncleSam>someone pm hfb with the correct command please
<UncleSam>i dunno why hd stopped letting people talk in the fucking main game channel
=-=Fangren is now known as Awayngren
<UncleSam>ok everyone join #fire
<UncleSam>so we can all talk
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>and obviously if the inspector used me as a mouthpiece
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>village that is
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>he wouldnt lynch a villager lol
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>unless it was a miller
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>so there
<UncleSam>go to #fire TIK
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>im pretty much done argueing on THAT specific point

Chatzilla is a bitch who doesnt have timetables, but there were plently of people there to confirm that this chat did go on.

Pretty much done, keep the lynch on Uncle

Lol TIK seems to be forgetting that he has by FAR the fishiest role pm claim yet. Just go back and look at the PMs people, and you will see who is right.
*Looks at UncleSam's role pm*

*Looks at TIK's role pm*

*Looks at own role pm*

Yeah, on all accounts, UncleSam's is, by and far, less like mine than TIK's. Point goes to the guy who claimed inspector.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Ya, um, what is that log supposed to prove anyway? That you're inspector? All it does is prove that you've thought long and hard about your options as a "mouthpiece" for another inspector. No real inspector would step up to get hooked every single night like you did. Plus, even in the log you admit that you aren't trustworthy until ANOTHER inspector cleans you!

"<THE_IRON_KENYAN>all games have more than 1 info garthering role
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>to pin me the next night"

So, basically, we have to rely on our inspector (which you seem to think we have other than you) in order to out you? ESPECIALLY after you posted an obviously fake role PM? Dude, you're clutching at straws here.

UncleSam

Leading this village
*Looks at UncleSam's role pm*

*Looks at TIK's role pm*

*Looks at own role pm*

Yeah, on all accounts, UncleSam's is, by and far, less like mine than TIK's. Point goes to the guy who claimed inspector.
Well you are the first person to claim that. Everyone else has said that TIK's looks way too concise whereas mine is right in line. Also sorry for the double post.

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
Ya, um, what is that log supposed to prove anyway? That you're inspector? All it does is prove that you've thought long and hard about your options as a "mouthpiece" for another inspector. No real inspector would step up to get hooked every single night like you did. Plus, even in the log you admit that you aren't trustworthy until ANOTHER inspector cleans you!

"<THE_IRON_KENYAN>all games have more than 1 info garthering role
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>to pin me the next night"

So, basically, we have to rely on our inspector (which you seem to think we have other than you) in order to out you? ESPECIALLY after you posted an obviously fake role PM? Dude, you're clutching at straws here.
Out of context I see!

THE_IRON_KENYAN>Say the mafia use me as a mouthpiece
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>make me mislynch a villager
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>this is a dumb move because no idiot would outright lynch me the next day
<HFB|afk>Man
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>they would inspect me first
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>thus giving the village an early leader
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>maybe not early enough
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>but very falsified
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>and safe
<HD>you done?
<HFB|afk>No
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>why would a mafia do that unless they were dumb?
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>yeah im done
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>hang on
<HFB|afk>The village WOULD lynch you
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>no im not
<HFB|afk>Since that's how it actually is
=-=Mode #candle +v UncleSam by HD
<UncleSam>ok
<UncleSam>tik
<HD>fite to the death
<UncleSam>thats not the case
<HD>hfb
<HD>make it -m
<HD>once they're done
<UncleSam>they would listen to yo i the point
<HD>since i have to go afk now
<UncleSam>not lynchyou
<UncleSam>and you would lynch another villager
<UncleSam>claiming he was the "mafia feeding you false info"
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>why would they follow me AGAIN?
<UncleSam>thats the point
<UncleSam>you just said they would follow you lol
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>they can easily get enough info the next night to either clean me or just put me out as rubbish
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>no way
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>and i mean no way
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>will htey fall for it
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>again
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>jesus christ
<UncleSam>fine, and they havent
<UncleSam>which is good
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>all games have more than 1 info garthering role
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>to pin me the next night

<THE_IRON_KENYAN>otherwise
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>I would be
<UncleSam>"if theydidnt have an inspector"
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>in that case
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>a great village leader
<HFB|afk>Whatn does -m do?
<UncleSam>you are claiming inspector
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>yes well im exploring all the option
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>dont take me out of context
<UncleSam>it gives everyone the ability to talk
<HFB|afk>ok
<HFB|afk>Command for that?
<UncleSam>i dunno
<UncleSam>how do you change modes?
<UncleSam>someone pm hfb with the correct command please
<UncleSam>i dunno why hd stopped letting people talk in the fucking main game channel
=-=Fangren is now known as Awayngren
<UncleSam>ok everyone join #fire
<UncleSam>so we can all talk
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>and obviously if the inspector used me as a mouthpiece
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>village that is
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>he wouldnt lynch a villager lol
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>unless it was a miller
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>so there
<UncleSam>go to #fire TIK
<THE_IRON_KENYAN>im pretty much done argueing on THAT specific point

That quote you just made comes from my theory mafiaing as to why it would be bad for the mafia or village inspector to use me as a mouthpiece like this. And of course I would argue against that point you made, its a point you made AGAINST me!

Just to make things clear, nobody in any mafia is 100% clean ever. Subconsciously, whether you have thought about it like this or not, we use the info we gather to pin the likelyhood of cleanliness of another person.

In pretty much all cases, a person who is presenting themselves as clean makes the necessary points possible to try to increase the likelihood that he is clean. Thats exactly what I am doing, but you are only making yourself worse by strawmanning my arguments and ignoring pretty much all of them for there entirety.

Just to organize some things.

This is my (and I think UncleSam's) reasons for lynching Raverist. Raverist supposedly sent a role claim pm to HFB which HFB posted in IRC. If the message was legit, it would make Raverist HIGHLY likely to be mafia. The other fact to be noted was that Raverist's claimed role was NOT crucial to the stranded. If he died it wouldn't be a big loss. Now let me roll through some scenarios. If Raverist is mafia we have lynched a mafioso. Simple as that. If Raverist is innocent it isn't a big loss and we have a pretty much confirmed mafioso (HFB). Now, there ARE holes in this plan and thats why I retracted my vote. One would be it Raverist wasn't mafia but the host showed that his role was the one explained in the claim. Because of these holes in the plan, I do not recommend this course to be taken.

The reasons for TIK being mafia are few but pretty conclusive. The first was his faulty role pm. It looks nothing like most of the people I've talked to and I've talked to at least 10 people. This, of course, IS NOT a valid reason considering some people say their role pm is like his. The second reason is he has no solid arguments against ours. When he went in IRC he got extremely worked up which in my opinion never helps your case. He failed to use correct grammar most of the time and even in his forum post above mine, most of his arguments make no sense. Is english your second language TIK? If it is I would advise proofreading. Maybe it's just me, but most of your sentences make zero sense to me.

Also, TIK, it would be a VERY dumb idea for the real village inspector to come out and claim against you. You're argument about you being clean because no one counter-claimed is null and void.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Dude, I posted my role PM to prove I was clean, but in order to prove I am clean I have to point out the obviousness that my role PM is not what you posted. EVERYTHING I am doing is to prove I am clean. I "ignored" (AKA disagreed with) some of your arguments because they hinge upon the larger argument of whether or not your role PM is real. I am getting at the essence of the problem while you are deflecting to bullshit non sequiturs that mean nothing whatsoever in comparison to the points I am making. In case you didn't notice, nothing you have said means jack shit in comparison to what I am saying, because what I am saying is the actual problem. You are just listing things and claiming they support you and then when I try to get back on topic you say "OMFG YOU ARENT RESPONDING TO MY ARGUMENTS YOURE EVVVVVVVVVVVVVIL!!!"

So ya, can we get back to the actual problem here. Also back to the whole HFB and Raverist situation because BOTH of them are lying as opposed to only one of us? I mean, I know it's you that's lying but look at it from the rest of the game's perspective: They see two people arguing, one of whom is right and will soon be cleaned anyhow. Wheras HFB and Raverist are BOTH lying! Pretty obvious who to vote for imo.

TIK, you said in IRC that I dismissed your arguments because of bad grammar. That isn't true. I dismissed them because they have nothing to do with the points they are responding to. I'm starting to think you're just a troll.

Edit button guys!

also, while I don't completely agree wiith TIK, I understand where he's coming from. However, US is pretty much avoiding IK's arguement.Dude, I posted my role PM to prove I was clean, but in order to prove I am clean I have to point out the obviousness that my role PM is not what you posted. EVERYTHING I am doing is to prove I am clean. I "ignored" (AKA disagreed with) some of your arguments because they hinge upon the larger argument of whether or not your role PM is real. I am getting at the essence of the problem while you are deflecting to bullshit non sequiturs that mean nothing whatsoever in comparison to the points I am making. In case you didn't notice, nothing you have said means jack shit in comparison to what I am saying, because what I am saying is the actual problem. You are just listing things and claiming they support you and then when I try to get back on topic you say "OMFG YOU ARENT RESPONDING TO MY ARGUMENTS YOURE EVVVVVVVVVVVVVIL!!!"
1. If you disagreed with them, why can't you just argue against them? Take out the legs and the big arguement will fall.
2. Last I checked, that was the topic. To find out whos evil and whatnot.

TIK, you said in IRC that I dismissed your arguments because of bad grammar. That isn't true. I dismissed them because they have nothing to do with the points they are responding to. I'm starting to think you're just a troll.
He's [trying] to prove himself villy, which is the main point. Am I missing something here?

He's [trying] to prove himself villy, which is the main point. Am I missing something here?
I mean the individual points he is responding to. Every time he makes a counterargument it has nothing to do with the original point it is countering. Of course, none of that matters now since he quit.

Now I know why opinion probably doesn't matter, but I think we should vote UncleSam. If TIK is telling the truth, then we hit a mafia, if not, then we have our lynch target for tomorrow. Now, we could do it in reverse, and get TIK today and UncleSam tomorrow if TIK isn't inspector, however, I'd much rather lose a priority changer then an inspector.
Now, I think we should leave the HFB|Raverist issue be for now. If it wasn't painfully obvious, HFB is (being) an idiot, but idiot != mafia, however idiot = someone we shouldn't trust to lead our lynches.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Lynching UncleSam is the best move. We risk almost nothing, in that he claims priority changer, a fairly useless role, and all we have to go off of is an inspector's word against UncleSam's. This Role PM Length business is nonsense as role PMs vary. If UncleSam is telling the truth, we lose a fairly useless role and know that TIK is a mafian. I am keeping my vote.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Now I know why opinion probably doesn't matter, but I think we should vote UncleSam. If TIK is telling the truth, then we hit a mafia, if not, then we have our lynch target for tomorrow. Now, we could do it in reverse, and get TIK today and UncleSam tomorrow if TIK isn't inspector, however, I'd much rather lose a priority changer then an inspector.
Now, I think we should leave the HFB|Raverist issue be for now. If it wasn't painfully obvious, HFB is (being) an idiot, but idiot != mafia, however idiot = someone we shouldn't trust to lead our lynches.
TPM, I agree with your reasoning on getting UncleSam today. However, getting TIK is stupid. As TIK already mentioned, a counterclaiming inspector would claim by now so that the bodyguard can protect the inspector during the night. Nobody did, therefore TIK is likely the inspector. Lynching the inspector is always bad. For that reason, I am changing my vote back to UncleSam

Uhh, I don't think you got in the game. You signed up for P2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)