[Standard] Mafia Rising - Game over, the Second Mafia wins - Postgame

General Spoon did it. You should vote for him so he can't do it again. Plus, he's competition for leader. I'm sure you don't want the mafioso leading the village. That's just bad taste.
since i can't go on irc right now, i dont think i can be leader. also, since stevensnipe is becoming leader, he'll try and earn our trust, so he might be right but what is the proof that general spoon is a silencer?

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
since i can't go on irc right now, i dont think i can be leader. also, since stevensnipe is becoming leader, he'll try and earn our trust, so he might be right
even if you can't go on IRC right now. It is imperative that you vote for General Spoon. He is mafia and trying to get around the fact that he lied. Villagers have no reason to lie to leaders, especially if you claim to them.

I advise everyone to NOT claim to snype. I was going to say this whether I was alive or dead and well it seems I'm dead so I may as well. I'll add some extremely concrete reasoning later, but for the love of god, don't tell snype anything, just let him die.

And yes I was quite obviously village, I promise to reveal my PM before this cycle is over. Also, I advise everyone to wait quietly in order to test GS's and friends' claims, since they've revealed quite a lot that may or may not be true, and I'm sure some of it will reveal itself once this cycle is over and bodies are revealed!

Also...
StevenSnype said:
You've done nothing against the results that were against you. No claims to General Spoon. I don't want him moling another game again (Hi Acklow, Quagsires, BT, tas)
I have NO idea what you're referring to here.

General Spoon did it. You should vote for him so he can't do it again. Plus, he's competition for leader. I'm sure you don't want the mafioso leading the village. That's just bad taste.
And now you are outright lying to newbies. Do you have no set of principles that you play by, or will you just sink to any level?
----
As for not telling you my result last cycle, Jesus Christ man my result last cycle was that you are mafia. Why the fuck would I bother to give you a heads up?

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
hi guys i can't go on irc for a bit

RaRe555 said:
Okay so:
[23:55] <StevenSnype> okay
[23:55] <StevenSnype> send a PM
[23:55] <StevenSnype> to staraptor call and lady salamence
[23:55] <StevenSnype> titled
[23:55] <StevenSnype> C2 action PM
[23:55] <StevenSnype> and c/p the stuff in this pastebin into that PM
[23:55] <StevenSnype> body*
[23:55] <StevenSnype> http://pastebin.com/5sf4uUj6

Here it is:
"100 bottles of beer on the wall, 100 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 99 bottles of beer on the wall.

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 98 bottles of beer on the wall.

98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 97 bottles of beer on the wall.

97 bottles of beer on the wall, 97 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 96 bottles of beer on the wall.

96 bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 95 bottles of beer on the wall.

95 bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 94 bottles of beer on the wall.

94 bottles of beer on the wall, 94 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 93 bottles of beer on the wall.

93 bottles of beer on the wall, 93 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 92 bottles of beer on the wall.

92 bottles of beer on the wall, 92 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 91 bottles of beer on the wall.

91 bottles of beer on the wall, 91 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 90 bottles of beer on the wall.

90 bottles of beer on the wall, 90 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 89 bottles of beer on the wall.

89 bottles of beer on the wall, 89 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 88 bottles of beer on the wall.

88 bottles of beer on the wall, 88 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 87 bottles of beer on the wall.

87 bottles of beer on the wall, 87 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 86 bottles of beer on the wall.

86 bottles of beer on the wall, 86 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 85 bottles of beer on the wall.

85 bottles of beer on the wall, 85 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 84 bottles of beer on the wall.

84 bottles of beer on the wall, 84 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 83 bottles of beer on the wall.

83 bottles of beer on the wall, 83 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 82 bottles of beer on the wall.

82 bottles of beer on the wall, 82 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 81 bottles of beer on the wall.

81 bottles of beer on the wall, 81 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 80 bottles of beer on the wall.

80 bottles of beer on the wall, 80 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 79 bottles of beer on the wall.

79 bottles of beer on the wall, 79 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 78 bottles of beer on the wall.

78 bottles of beer on the wall, 78 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 77 bottles of beer on the wall.

77 bottles of beer on the wall, 77 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 76 bottles of beer on the wall.

76 bottles of beer on the wall, 76 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 75 bottles of beer on the wall.

75 bottles of beer on the wall, 75 bottles of beer. Nut ichmedibeikechee baccerda issy da - 74 bottles of beer on the wall.

74 bottles of beer on the wall, 74 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 73 bottles of beer on the wall.

73 bottles of beer on the wall, 73 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 72 bottles of beer on the wall.

72 bottles of beer on the wall, 72 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 71 bottles of beer on the wall.

71 bottles of beer on the wall, 71 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 70 bottles of beer on the wall.

70 bottles of beer on the wall, 70 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 69 bottles of beer on the wall.

69 bottles of beer on the wall, 69 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 68 bottles of beer on the wall.

68 bottles of beer on the wall, 68 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 67 bottles of beer on the wall.

67 bottles of beer on the wall, 67 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 66 bottles of beer on the wall.

66 bottles of beer on the wall, 66 bottles of beer. Take one down - pass it around - 65 bottles of beer on the wall.

65 bottles of beer on the wall, 65 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 64 bottles of beer on the wall.

64 bottles of beer on the wall, 64 bottles of beer. 63 bottles of beer on the wall.

63 bottles of beer on the wall, 63 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 62 bottles of beer on the wall.

62 bottles of beer on the wall, 62 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 61 bottles of beer on the wall.

61 bottles of beer on the wall, 61 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 60 bottles of beer on the wall.

60 bottles of beer on the wall, 60 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 59 bottles of beer on the wall.

59 bottles of beer on the wall, 59 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 58 bottles of beer on the wall.

58 bottles of beer on the wall, 58 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 57 bottles of beer on the wall.

57 bottles of beer on the wall, 57 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 56 bottles of beer on the wall.

56 bottles of beer on the wall, 56 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 55 bottles of beer on the wall.

55 bottles of beer on the wall, 55 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 54 bottles of beer on the wall.

54 bottles of beer on the wall, 54 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 53 bottles of beer on the wall.

53 bottles of beer on the wall, 53 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 52 bottles of beer on the wall.

52 bottles of beer on the wall, 52 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 51 bottles of beer on the wall.

51 bottles of beer on the wall, 51 bottles of beer. 50 bottles of beer on the wall.

50 bottles of beer on the wall, 50 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 49 bottles of beer on the wall.

49 bottles of beer on the wall, 49 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 48 bottles of beer on the wall.

48 bottles of beer on the wall, 48 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 47 bottles of beer on the wall.

47 bottles of beer on the wall, 47 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 46 bottles of beer on the wall.

46 bottles of beer on the wall, 46 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 45 bottles of beer on the wall.

45 bottles of beer on the wall, 45 bottles of beer. 44 bottles of beer on the wall.

44 bottles of beer on the wall, 44 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 43 bottles of beer on the wall.

43 bottles of beer on the wall, 43 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 42 bottles of beer on the wall.

42 bottles of beer on the wall, 42 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 41 bottles of beer on the wall.

41 bottles of beer on the wall, 41 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 40 bottles of beer on the wall.

40 bottles of beer on the wall, 40 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 39 bottles of beer on the wall.

39 bottles of beer on the wall, 39 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 38 bottles of beer on the wall.

38 bottles of beer on the wall, 38 bottles of beer. Are you still here?? - 37 bottles of beer on the wall.

37 bottles of beer on the wall, 37 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 36 bottles of beer on the wall.

36 bottles of beer on the wall, 36 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 35 bottles of beer on the wall.

35 bottles of beer on the wall, 35 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 34 bottles of beer on the wall.

34 bottles of beer on the wall, 34 bottles of beer. 33 bottles of beer on the wall.

33 bottles of beer on the wall, 33 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 32 bottles of beer on the wall.

32 bottles of beer on the wall, 32 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 31 bottles of beer on the wall.

31 bottles of beer on the wall, 31 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 30 bottles of beer on the wall.

30 bottles of beer on the wall, 30 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 29 bottles of beer on the wall.

29 bottles of beer on the wall, 29 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 28 bottles of beer on the wall.

28 bottles of beer on the wall, 28 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 27 bottles of beer on the wall.

27 bottles of beer on the wall, 27 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 26 bottles of beer on the wall.

26 bottles of beer on the wall, 26 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 25 bottles of beer on the wall.

25 bottles of beer on the wall, 25 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 24 bottles of beer on the wall.

24 bottles of beer on the wall, 24 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 23 bottles of beer on the wall.

23 bottles of beer on the wall, 23 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 22 bottles of beer on the wall.

22 bottles of beer on the wall, 22 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 21 bottles of beer on the wall.

21 bottles of beer on the wall, 21 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 20 bottles of beer on the wall.

20 bottles of beer on the wall, 20 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 19 bottles of beer on the wall.

19 bottles of beer on the wall, 19 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 18 bottles of beer on the wall.

18 bottles of beer on the wall, 18 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 17 bottles of beer on the wall.

17 bottles of beer on the wall, 17 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 16 bottles of beer on the wall.

16 bottles of beer on the wall, 16 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 15 bottles of beer on the wall.

15 bottles of beer on the wall, 15 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 14 bottles of beer on the wall.

14 bottles of beer on the wall, 14 bottles of beer. 13 bottles of beer on the wall.

13 bottles of beer on the wall, 13 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 12 bottles of beer on the wall.

12 bottles of beer on the wall, 12 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 11 bottles of beer on the wall.

11 bottles of beer on the wall, 11 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 10 bottles of beer on the wall.

10 bottles of beer on the wall, 10 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 9 bottles of beer on the wall.

9 bottles of beer on the wall, 9 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 8 bottles of beer on the wall.

8 bottles of beer on the wall, 8 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 7 bottles of beer on the wall.

7 bottles of beer on the wall, 7 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 6 bottles of beer on the wall.

6 bottles of beer on the wall, 6 bottles of beer. Move along - There's nothing to see here - 5 bottles of beer on the wall.

5 bottles of beer on the wall, 5 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 4 bottles of beer on the wall.

4 bottles of beer on the wall, 4 bottles of beer! Take one down and pass it around - 3 bottles of beer on the wall.

3 bottles of beer on the wall, 3 bottles of beer!! If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 2 bottles of beer on the wall.

2 bottles of beer on the wall, 2 bottles of beer!!! Take one down and pass it around - 1 bottle of beer on the wall.

1 bottle of beer on the wall, 1 bottle of beer!!!! Take it down and pass it around - NO MORE bottles of beer on the wall!!"

I was planning on revealing this as late as humanly possible so the other mafia doesn't contact snype but I'm sure that's unavoidable in a game like this anyway.

Staraptor Call said:
Dear Blue_Tornado,
You are Nostradamus.

Born Michel de Nostredame, you are a French seer who has become world famous for publishing a collection of Prophecies. You have attracted a large following that credits you for predicting many major world events. However, most academics dispute this and claim your prophecies are so tenuous and vague that they should not be considered accurate predictions. You will make good use of this incertitude in this war.

Each cycle, you may send a PM entitled "Cycle X – Writing Prophecy" In the main body of the message, you may assemble a statement about the game which can be answered by the host with either true or false. This statement will be published in the next update, but only you will get to know its truthfulness. You may not include more than 2 user names, role names, or faction names in a prophecy.

You are allied with the Village.
"StevenSnype is allied with the Village" was my prophecy. Was it true? Apparently not.

This is only meant to back up GS's claims and to eliminate any shred of trust any of you have in Snype. It's the least I can do I suppose. So yeah don't tell Snype anything and while GS is not clean he's still pretty credible so go to him. Judging by Snype naming Acklow to take his place after his death this cycle, we can also assume that Acklow is mafia so don't talk to him either!

And I guess I'm a pretty credible villager at this point too. Were I not busy I would step up as a temp leader right about now, but I guess any of you can still talk to me if you're having doubts about everyone else.

Staraptor Call said:
The prophecy is false.
I'd say that's a yes.

I guess it's just meant to add to the gimmick's importance. You know, the one the whole game is based around.

And I think he mentioned both of us because we're good players? I haven't claimed to him either.

Let me reiterate what I need from you if you haven't claimed to me yet:
-Your claim
-Your cycle 0 and cycle 1 results, and why you targeted who you did
-If you claimed to Steven Snype, and why or why not

Also, Quagsires, invalid comparison. In multifaction games, I'm generally friendly. Look at Alliance Mafia though. I'm able to win with you, but I didn't really tell you the truth. (If you seriously think Nebata (BAN ME PLEASE)s are in Alliance Mafia, just remember AG is a jokester) I don't like to play the same way too much.

Also Quag, are you implying with your statement that we can't win together means that you are mafia/harmful-neutral-that-needs-the-village-dead-like-a-werewolf? Because I sure as hell am village.

Also, for both you and spooner.

And please BT and zorbees, tell us what you are.

Snype, I know what you are in Alliance, you don't have to lecture me about that, as well as everyone your with, if its not obvious already from the thread. The game I referred to is Brawl Mafia, which you had quite a different temperament in before I subbed in for you.

And I'll be honest, I see no reason to believe you now, although I believe if anyone does have their doubts, waiting a cycle to claim is an option, but if anyone wants actions coordinated tonight, they must take a side now. I am one who will wait the cycle.

You get results even though you died?

Edit: Some more evidence against Snype:

I found this odd as I never claimed to Snype.
Technically, that is a good course of actions by the hosts, as the actions are still successful, they just wouldn't be communicated in a normal game due to deadtalking.

And if people are seriously going to go with that log against Snype, you might as well throw in:

Aug 10 19:03:07 <Ditto> Hey Snype, we are supposed to kill Paperblade with our maf kill tonight right?
Aug 10 19:05:08 <Ditto> oops...
Aug 10 19:17:30 <Paperblade> ;/

Just saying, it could mean the world, it could mean nothing. And I think it's obvious...

EDIT: Walrein, Maxim, keep in mind you are still voting GS. I would also say DLE has one vote on him, but idk if the hosts will count that

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
FORWARD YOUR CLAIMS TO ME NOW OR I WILL FUCK YOU UP

I know the secret to this game. I want EVERY one of you to do this now. We will weed out the mafia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)