[Standard] Mafia360: GAME OVER

I failed, thanks lkk for being a good initial teammate, no thanks Walrein for not putting in the sheet that Quag/Pblade had a kill (and also believing they worked solely for you), kinda thanks HD for insulting the crap out of me but giving me leadership advice, thanks GS and Snype for making a good mafia game. EPIC LATE RAGEQUIT

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i told layell my alias for some weird reason i dont remember
Funny I don't either, although I did know for a bit you were the doctor.

The biggest challenge for me was HD claiming Godzilla at the start of the game for no particular reason. It made me much more open to any alliances to save my skin. To all of you fools who voted Godzilla I must ask you, why? Wasn't the entire HD post about him not being Godzilla and making a big fool out of you not bad enough? Nice work letting him win with how he played all of you he deserved it.

Ugh, so stupid dying to the only night kill in the game on a 1/19 chance when I set up AFAIK the biggest alliance in the game and probably could have had an easy win... All-neutral really doesn't work without HP, because it puts all the power in the people who have the nightkills (hi Quags and PBlade -_-). Unless maybe you made it so that people had to team up to get a kill, I dunno. Anyway, was a pretty cool game aside from the nightkill kingmaker faction.

Yeah, we had nightkills, no one sensible would try to kill us, and we just decided most of the wins based on aura considering nightlynching me n2 (he didn't). We had the game practically given to us.

Snype can attest I thought for a little bit that I was needed dead by half the game and the other half needing pblade dead, to make us have a chance of losing (flame having a J helped that assertion), and since otherwise if there is no randing, we get to decide the outcome and win.

Quagsires said:
we just decided most of the wins based on aura considering nightlynching me n2
You gotta be kidding <_< Only started the lynch because we had already lynched all our known enemies and I was terrified of your night kill. I thought that was settled when I talked with Paperblade

Jan 15 21:45:59 <auramaster> So if we call off the lynch and leave your faction alone, you won't kill us?
Jan 15 21:46:04 <Paperblade> yeah
Jan 15 21:46:17 <Paperblade> I'm willing to kill whoever you want
Jan 15 21:47:23 <auramaster> Sounds good to me, I'll call off the lynch immediately
Jan 15 21:47:29 <Paperblade> thanks
Jan 15 21:47:54 <auramaster> Sorry for not talking with you before :( Amateur mistake

tbh I didn't want to work together because I couldn't guarantee their support like I could with my allies Yeti, GoldenKnight etc. But after that conversation I immediately told everyone I had contacted to NOT lynch Alpaca. That didn't stop me from trusting them in the D3 lynch <_< Should have tried harder to get superrun and smashlloyd to vote for Pimplup, by the time Paperblade stealth lynched and Walrein (Somehow) got Darkpenguin to change his vote, I was in class and couldn't do anything about it, sorry allies for dying :(

Anyway, this was a fun game, thanks to GS and Snype for great hosting :)

The betrayal wasn't because you threatened to lynch me, it was because if your alliance dominated there was a very real chance I couldn't achieve my win condition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)