[Standard] MAGMAfia - GAME OVER: Team Wolfsauce (Quagsires/Ditto) Win! Postgame UP

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DAYLINE!

wait what?

"BULLSHIT HAX!" some of you claim. Bullshit hax indeed...

Meanwhile, Walrein shows up and says, OI! LYNCH SLIM GULDO!

For some reason, a couple of you decide to lynch Empoof

You all decide to gang up on Slim Guldo and he nervously breaks a sweat, saying, "Now folks, please listen, I can assure you that we can still win. There is a more civil way to do this."

Instead, you guys hear a girl scream and a sudden

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOASDFASDFSADFSADFSGDSGDSGSADFSTJO2Q4R345TJ356TEWFSAD'F;K'SADJGFGDDAFGDFAOJDASGJLASF;DSPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

what???

You also are all awestruck by something SHO CUTEEEEEE!!! and you hear a OMG MAN! DON'T TOUCH ME BRO! I DUN WANNA DIE!

Confused by these random ass sounds, you all look back and notice one has fallen... It is EMPOOF!

Dear Empoof, you are the Great White Shark

A cousin of Jaws, you are an equally fearsome badass. You can make anyone run away in fear because everyone knows not to fuck with you. As a result, you have some shark swag, and these magmians try to be stealin your thunder and thus, ruining your street cred. As a result, you have decided to work with the Aquanauts to teach these mofos a lesson.

Every night, you may PM Yeti and Steven Snype with “NX - Swim around USER”. A mysterious ominous theme will play, and USER will notice a fin out in the distance rushing towards USER. USER will shit his pants and hide in the top floor of a lighthouse for the night, forgoing any actions USER had.

In addition, being a badass shark, all the normal people will not swim anything around you. However, those that target around you will set foot in your water, and this will alert you. You will remember the scent of those who dared tread near you and be able to identify these daredevlis at sunrise.

You are allied with the Aquanauts. You win if the Aquanauts eliminate all threats.

"Have fun!" says Da Letter El, who looks at you all like you're psychopaths... Lynching the red fox.

Needless to say, Walrein grabs the PM and wonders "How can it be possible? I actually lynched an Aquanaut??"

It is now Night Seven. Deadline is when we get all actions in. PS: THIS IS YOUR LAST REMINDER THAT TEMPLE KEYS MUST BE ACTIVATED BY THE END OF THIS NIGHT! ANYONE WITH A TEMPLE KEY CONDITION THAT HAS AN UNOPENED TEMPLE WILL LOSE.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOASDFASDFSADFSADFSGDSGDSGSADFSTJO2Q4R345TJ356TEWFSAD'F;K'SADJGFGDDAFGDFAOJDASGJLASF;DSPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
UPDATE

Walrein's body was missing. You find a note on his doorstep:

Yeti said:
Dear Walrein, You are Garchomp.

You are a dragon. Your role allows you to ping niggas. You win if you stay OU, or if all other factions are eliminated.
The village shouts and celebrates at the death of their once-leader.

It is now Day 8. Deadline is 24 hours or majority.

Yeti

dark saturday
all actions blah blah

Some degenerate takes ages to decide his action like he does every night. Walrein keeps yelling for people to do this and that and you all listen, despite his scummish ways!!!!!!!!

Finally Walrein decides to kill strongman BG/vig Paperblade, but because the poor fellow was already killed by Walrein's scumbuddies, only one new guy actually ends up dead.

You find the unfortunate man lying in the center of the square, his smartphone beside him, though there's a nasty clot of blood on top. Glancing around the staining red liquid, you manage to see the logo of "Equestria Daily" at the top of his screen.

Uh oh..........

Turning Maxim over, you're mortified to see a gaping gash where his junk used to be. His face is frozen in pain, hands clutching at his now-missing crotch.

Seems the poor guy met an untimely fate while catching up on dem ponies =\

Dear Maxim, You are The Pyromaniac

fire. Fire. FIre. FIRe. FIRE. FIRE! FIRE!! FIIIIREEEE!!!!! You love fire. You love setting things on fire, lighting fires, watching candles, playing with matches, goofing off in science with dangerous chemicals, gas and sparky things. If it can burn you want to make it. These guys know how to BURN BABY BURN so you came running to find more of your own kind.

You currently just enjoy playing around with FIRE.

However, you will become ENRAGED if a very important person were to die, and in order to get revenge, you may gain the infrequent ability to kill. Nobody is able to see this when they inspect you, as pyromaniacs nurture their obsessions in secret.

You are allied with the Magmians. You win if the Magmians eliminate all threats.
A note is scrawled onto his hand:

My BFF auramaster is DEAD, now I'm gonna burn all these scums!!!

It appears auramaster's death activated Maxim's vigilante abilities. Too bad he's bitten the dust ;x

In addition, your friendly neighborhood anti-scum zorbees has looked into the future and foreseen Walrein's death.

Walrein starts screaming, but does anyone care? That is the question.

It is now Day Eight. D8 will end in 24 hours or when there's majority. 1/13 2PM PST.

Carry on good chaps. Results going out as I can be bothered to type them.

Yeti

dark saturday
all results out.
eta: forgot one or two things so now all proper results are out. (forgot from when i said all out)

cncnd whether walrein is actually the aquanaut/dragon lynchpin or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)