[Standard] MegaMan Battle Network Mafia - Game over: blue_light and wickdaggler win!

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
hahaha beautiful.

Alright, you guys have some serious shit.

SciLab, if you dont want to lose the best role you have in the game, you shall not lynch me, I also know someone who gives us majority even if the factions have the same number.

And since you guys are so fucking retarded ill have to post my role PM to survive, good riddance.

UncleSam said:
Dear reyscarface, you are Lan/MegaMan

You are Lan, the dim-witted protagonist and MegaMan, the smarter, cooler version of Lan. You have heard something unpleasant: Wily is planning another takeover of the net. *Sigh* doesn’t he ever learn? In any case, it’s your job to set things right again, to restore peace to the net and all that jazz. Your stupidity combined with your versatility, resilience, and wide influence will aid you in this destructive conflict with the WWW.

As Lan, every night, you may PM UncleSam and billymills with “Night X-Convince <user1> to target <user2>”. You will use your retardation to talk to <user1>, and <user1> will decide you are not worth targeting and will instead target <user2>, whom he figures must be important, because you mentioned him, and you are famous and such. Unfortunately, killers are able to see through your facade, and so this ability will not work on killing actions. Obviously you cannot target yourself because you can’t talk to yourself.

Should you decide to Jack In, you will become MegaMan. As MegaMan, you may send a PM every night to UncleSam and billymills stating “Night X-Emulate <user1> and Target <user2>”. You will use your ability to use any skill and take what <user1> was attempting to do, and aim that skill at <user2>. Because you are freaking MegaMan, this will work on any and all abilities, and you may target yourself. You will not gain the abilities you emulate, however, because you use up your capacity to use them by targeting <user2>.

You also know the identity of your father, Dr. Hikari, who is also fighting for SciLab. He is: ABCDEFG.

You are allied with SciLab. You win if SciLab eliminates all threats.
lynch anachronism the WWW

Now all of SciLab claim to me and vote for Anachronism, I dont give a shit if macle and Rodan claimed already for being complete retards, this is me trying to survive because both of them are as intelligent as a rock.

Yeti said:
that's an even better wolf safeclaim than rodan's role is.
Hey look, 4th SciLab to post his pm.

well, I was hoping rey was a neutral, but if he is not I would be perfectly happy to try to lynch someone else that hasn't claimed. Whoever is leading the SciLab should contact.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Im astonished to see how a WWW stops a lynch on a SciLab, if you did this you are either a very retarded WWW or a Neutral, so I say keep the lynch on this fuck.

Even better, he asks SciLab to contact him.

What does that quote prove?

I said that I hoped that reyscarface was a neutral so that we could eliminate them. I would rather not fuck around with directly lynching the opposing "village" faction, as we don't know who has more people. Unless a neutral would like to step up and work with us, I would like to contact the SciLab leader to talk lynch again.

re·tar·da·tion n.
1.The act or process of retarding.
2.The condition of being retarded.
3.The extent to which something is held back or delayed.
4.Something that retards; a delay or hindrance.
5.Mental retardation.

You can flame me all you want, it only makes you look like asses.

I see no reason not to lynch this guy. He is scummy in every game he is in, and it wouldn't surprise me if Lan is a safeclaim. The main character not being in the game has been done before, and I think that is what is happening here.

Your backstory is convincing, but I am still sceptical.

reyscarface

World Defender
I see no reason not to lynch this guy. He is scummy in every game he is in, and it wouldn't surprise me if Lan is a safeclaim.
I have only been mafia once in all the games I have played, village in all the other ones, you should be able to deduct thats how I play.

ps you being skeptical isnt my problem, its you being completely retarded.

cmon SciLab stop being stupid for once and lynch ANACHRONISM.

I am not flaming you because you want to lynch reyscarface. I'm flaming you because you are trying to lynch reyscarface and then not wanting to lynch reyscarface and now you are set in stone to lynch reyscarface, when in reality you are a natural enemy of reyscarface and you have no need of a reason to try to kill reyscarface other than the fact he is scilab.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I think Lan is a safeclaim as well. It seems too convenient that Roll and Lan are in the game, Roll with a typical girl = hooker role, and both are trying to claim.

lynch reyscarface for the moment because I'm not entirely convinced he's SciLab atm.

reyscarface

World Defender
Yeti just fucking say it youre WWW, youre not getting anyone with the stupid shit of "LOL SAFECLAIM", and ps, this is Megaman Mafia, so of course both fucking Lan and Roll will be in the game.

Still waiting for some SciLab claims.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
No

?_?

Why should anyone claim to you? They have 2 other people to claim to who aren't in danger of being lynched and who aren't under as much suspicion.

"u mad" you can't lead.

I think it's a p good strategy to not put obvious characters who should be in mafia actually in the game.. makes them seem cleaner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)