[Standard] Metroid Prime Mafia-GAME OVER: Space Pirates Win! Postgame Up!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Given that every single nominations deadline has been within an eight hour period I assumed you would have caught on by now.

I said 24 because I was distinguishing this day from a 40-48 hour day and I was running low on time making the last update. We have had 24-32 hour deadline several times now.

billy
lamebasto
shade

also I could care less about any threats you guys want to make towards my life or what have you and I want to kill you because tbqh you've been assholes this entire game

if anyone can win with the worm contact me

UncleSam

Leading this village
Guys I have to go now and won't be on for the actual deadline, but I will post it now...any votes after this deadline will not count, and I will be employing a "no stealths" policy, at the discretion of the hosts. That being said...

RNG=.806*8+24=30.45 (rounded down)=30 Hours
Deadline=7:30+6=1:30 AM GMT-5

Any and all votes made after this deadline will not count. I will post the results tomorrow, probably early morning (around 7:30 AM or so).

billy
lamebasto
shade

also I could care less about any threats you guys want to make towards my life or what have you and I want to kill you because tbqh you've been assholes this entire game

if anyone can win with the worm contact me
lol you should know by now we've had no intention of working with you at all and that you're just easily manipulated. That and you lead us directly to the worm xD

UncleSam

Leading this village
GAME OVER

Will make a better post later today.

All the indig needed to do today was have midou and bunnymaster vote too...

All I can say is that I am disgusted by the overall level of activity in this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)