[Standard] Metroid Prime Mafia-GAME OVER: Space Pirates Win! Postgame Up!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just reminding everyone to send in actions before the deadline. I would hate to have to go scrambling looking for actions after a 72 hour Night. You have a little more than 48 hours left.

UncleSam

Leading this village
I have made a slight change to the map, after being told (correctly) that I made an oversight in terms of the map in the actual game.

There is now a line between Magmoor Caverns and the Chozo Ruins.

UncleSam

Leading this village
I am missing two night actions. You have two hours before I sub.

Sorry for the double post but it was necessary to get people to notice it.

Edit: All actions received. On my phone ATM but will update later.

Edit2: HD has been subbed in for Kannon. Updating now, will come in an edit...

<UncleSam> ok um all relevant results out
<UncleSam> if you didnt get results it is because you idled and stayed the same in all else
<UncleSam> if i didnt send results and you think you should have some, contact me now

You hear various...noises through the Night, of varying kinds. A few howls, a few shrieks, and...a guttural cry of victory. lol wut?

When you wake up all over the landscape of Tallon IV, it appears that there are no bodies sleeping with fishes OR being eaten by worms. Hey, at least you are alive, eh?

It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends in 40-48 hours as of this post, or between 3 PM and 11 PM GMT-5 on Wednesday, October 13th. I may call Deadline Retroactively, so vote early! Also, remember this is the Nominations stage of voting.

You can also share Role PMs with each other now.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
A lot of stuff has come up in my life recently and I don't have the energy to play mafia to my fullest ability. I'd like to request a substitute. I'm sorry, UncleSam.

UncleSam

Leading this village
No worries LN, hope your irl stuff works itself out. I am on my phone at the moment but decided to ask people, finally, to not ask to sub in this thread. I am aware of who you are based on the signup list. I will find a sub when I get on irc in about an hour.

Edit: Midou has been subbed in for LonelyNess

Hello fellow players, since the day seems to be starting quite slowly, I figured I'd step up to unite the "disorganized hordes" of the Indigenous.

Basically I'm just saying that I'm part of the Indigenous and that I want everyone from said faction to contact me so we can unite ASAP! I'm willing to give proof that I'm Indigenous to every Indigenous that contacts me, but of course,I also don't expect anybody to trust me right off the bat, I just wanna have an idea of my team and try to organize us as best as we can.

1.Lynch nook
2.Lynch gamefreak201
3.No lynch

Nobody is stealthing while I'm around. Plus i would like to talk to some certain people and you know who you are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)