[Standard] Peace NOCed down Mafia - The Bribed Win!

Dear everyone,

I know I'm acting like an asshole right now, but I want you to know that I don't hate you just because I'm arguing with you. Regardless of the outcome I won't like hate you or anything.

Ok I'm done being nice. Give us our win Aura!

And yeah, tell us how the village can win. I'm anxious.

Oh I didn't realize this game was over.

Enjoyed the game. I wish Raverist would've realized he was a power role, no matter how insignificant it SEEMED. And I'm really not sure why he didn't use his ability the day he realized he was dead. ( The day J^2 came forward and it was obvious that he wouldn't survive the night but he tried to save his cardflips anyways ( Not sure it would've made a difference, I forget who died with him. Should've done it anyways. ))

Other than that I enjoyed it A_G.

Edit: Wow this is active lol

its just that no one cares. I pm'd j my theory, which I think is allowed since we are both dead. he cant post it though. The main question is why did the TLE lynch screw up? That pretty much is the basis for it.

edit: @yeti+veedrock: but if there is no chance for anyone but one faction to win, it doesnt matter, and it will be game over anyways. Hurry this up, i want my p to be 1 again

TLE lynch messed up because Alchemator said the wrong man was wolf. Thereby clinching the game for the mafia.

Undisputed didn't help by killing a villager (killing me was the stupidest move he could have done, seeing as I could have revived)
You probably should've got Alch to vote for TLE instead of quag. :X

Aura Guardian please call the game when Quagsires casts his vote. I'm too anxious and I want to rub it in everyone's face when we win. :P

Dear Quagsires vote for undisputed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)