[Standard] Peace NOCed down Mafia - The Bribed Win!

"Let's lynch an inspector, we've got nothing to lose!"

Lynch J-man
let's lynch someone suspicious who if he is what he says he is will only be useful for one night as the bg can't protect him next night... of course that was before i checked the rules and found cardflip and realised Raverist would have more worth to the village than i originally assumed... i don't lie.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I'm sorry J-man, but you really couldn't sway me with your arguement. You've acted too stupidly, and really, I don't know what I can say other than, J-man has to go. I will keep my vote like so until a further notice. Your suspicious gameplay has been going on too much. Sure, you've been known to act unusually in some mafia games, but by far this is the most from what I've seen. Once again, if you can come out with a stronger defense than the one you currently have, I'll think it over before I vote, but for now, you are under suspicion.

let's lynch someone suspicious who if he is what he says he is will only be useful for one night as the bg can't protect him next night... of course that was before i checked the rules and found cardflip and realised Raverist would have more worth to the village than i originally assumed... i don't lie.
J-man what i don't understand is why you keep defending your reason for lynching ANY power role that might be suspicious. if someone were to come out and say they were a power role when someone else had the role, they are blatantly lying about it (i.e. mafia) and so voting to lynch anyone who could be useful for at the most one night in this type of gameplay is not in the overall favor of the village. 3 more votes after acklow and we have majority

I know that, i was asking if cardflip was turned on by the village cardflip.
Today? no, everyone got their pm's after night one, and cardflip has to be activated the night before

EDIT: J-man that's some incredible bs you have right now. You realize the only way you can get off is to claim something, and you're just trying to stop the bandwagon. I don't believe your bluff

Today? no, everyone got their pm's after night one, and cardflip has to be activated the night before

EDIT: J-man that's some incredible bs you have right now. You realize the only way you can get off is to claim something, and you're just trying to stop the bandwagon. I don't believe your bluff
believe what you want, you'll regret losing my vote down the line, like it matters anyways.

perhaps i would like to see the village see that they lynched their fellow powerhouse villager
believe what you want, you'll regret losing my vote down the line, like it matters anyways.
If you claimed a normal villager this defense would make sense (it would be weak, but still a defense). However if you were sincere about claiming a power role, wouldn't you point out how your power would be neccesary down the line? I think you are just digging yourself deeper

If you claimed a normal villager this defense would make sense (it would be weak, but still a defense). However if you were sincere about claiming a power role, wouldn't you point out how your power would be neccesary down the line? I think you are just digging yourself deeper
I already explained what my power role is, You'll regret losing my Vote down the line when the mafia starts rearing its ugly head mid game.

Edit: village might get a second chance at nabbing a mafioso...

Edit again: VILLAGE ASSEMBLE AND NAB A MAFIOSO. BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

Edit once again: Nevermind again... i'll just die thank you very much...

(After some indecicion about whether to perform godkills at the end of the day or instantly)

Suddenly, a freak meteor smites J-man!

A piece of paper falls to the ground
J-man said:
J-manHi alch10:23J-mani'm getting myself god killed 10:23AlchematorNOC10:23J-manby talking to you10:24Alchematorah ok10:24Alchematorthat's odd isn't it10:24J-manif you talk anymore10:24J-manthan you'll get killed10:24J-mani'd suggest being quiet10:24J-manso you are innocent
... I'll update the player list at the end of the day ...

Deadline is extended to 24 hours and ~52 minutes from now (noon tomorrow, smogon time)

A few things to note here (plan to really analyze our next lynch target)

1. J-man towards the end became a more obvious village idiot (not that you are an idiot J-man, but the fact was I really think you became an easy lynch target with your crazy mixedup thoughts and even if I'm right in thinking you were village, then I'm sorry about that. You were not helping your case at all and I'm sorry that we lost a power role there. (make it more obvious cause I had to look a bit to see it)

2. I plan to do a wagon check today on J-man to see who voted who and which votes I don't like the most out of them.

3.Raverist: If you didn't activate the cardflip, please do so now.

um, now what? I still think TPMis a good target. Quickly, lets get a wagon going. I stated reasons earlier. Of course, I am open to other ideas, but I think he is our next most mafia-like target.

edit: finn has a point, lets get some more info. retracting vote.

Also note that the VI theory on J-man is supported by the fact that Aura modkilled him, not lynched. Yes this makes 13 villagers, but we might be in a overall better health with fewer distractions.

Edit: @ Sledge: EST USA

Aura_Guardian, just so that you know, the smogon time changes depending on where you are. I'm in california, and it says at the bottom: