- Sleep Powder
- Stun Spore

I dont have any other sleepers. :(

Zapdos ** Big Bird
- Drill Peck
- Mimic
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt

Zapdos owns after Persian (hopefully) kills Rhydon/Golem.

Rhydon ** Godzilla
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Substitute

Electric Counter.

Alakazam ** Oddball
- Psychic
- Recover
- Reflect
- Thunder Wave

T-wave absorber.

Lapras ** Big Blue
- Blizzard
- Body Slam
- Confuse Ray
- Thunderbolt

Parafusion FTW!!!

Persian ** King of Cats
- Body Slam
- Bubblebeam
- Hyper Beam
- Slash

Get rid of Rhydon/Golem for Zapdos. :)

I know this team is bog standard so plz dont mention that. Well anyways please rate/hate.

I always found Mimic never-really-useful while Agility and Substitute both come handy once in a while. A team with Persian but without Tauros/Chansey sounds cool but not the most efficient of course...but whaddayado.

As good as anything, all changes that could be made would either be complete standardization or a matter of preference.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
you built a new team eh, looks good as mekkah said only improvements would be preferance, ie I like golem > rhydon for explosion, reflect > mimic on zapdos can come in handy and mega drain > stun spore on eggy as another method to kill golem/rhydon quick. Also you may want to consider sing on lapras as a backup sleeper if eggy gets slept.

Looks fun, i like it.

Thx for all the suggestions:

Agility, Substitute, Reflect > Mimic
I wont rly use any of them anyways but ill probably switch to agility

Tauros/Chansey with persian
Chansey and Tauros look stupid. lol next

Golem > Rhydon
Rhydon looks cooler. :)

Mega Drain > Stun Spore
Idk i had megadrain eggy but never really used it and paralysis is cool.

Sing on Lapras
Sounds good but i kinda need all my other moves.

Screech > Body Slam
Like I said Persains chore is getting rid of Golem/Rhydon as most people I fight dont know he has bubblebeam. Bubblebeam is special based and screech lowers defense :(. Whereas Body Slam helps me out in persian vs. Tauros wars.

Thx again for all the comments and also thank u for not asking for EVs Traits etc. like someone did on my last RBY thread. :)

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
your strat is off. no one in their right mind is leaving rhydon/golem in against persian. only morons don't know about bubblebeam. and, persian is extremely fragile and can't really take 2 hits of anything. so how is persian going to clear rhydon/golem? i would assume lapras is the one that is going to clear rhydon/golem. not persian.

Screech helps you beat Starmie sometimes, I believe Screech'd Hyper Beam is an OHKO. However, Body Slam helps you paralyze things and does more damage when it crits than Slash does.

When I built a team around Zapdos, I made sure everyone except Zapdos was able to touch Golem and Rhydon so they'd be sacrificed for something better sometime. That means Surf on Snorlax and Mega Drain on Exeggutor and Gengar. Not saying you should use this, but especially the Surfing Snorlax brought many of them down.

I like the idea about surf Snorlax. Who do you think he should replace?
Well i guess most people i play are morons...they always bring golem/rhydon to "wall" persian and then get 1-2hkoed because persian is faster.

Starmie if they have one generally comes in on lapras and gets paralyzed/damaged.

And if someone is going to bring Golem/Rhydon on a water type then they have more problems then countering Zapdos.

Again thx for all the advice. =)

Have a nice day.

Oh btw ill let you know that this team with Jackal's awesome strategies hasnt lost yet though i did have one hax win.

Rhydon beats Tauros full health, Starmie half health, Full health Sleeping Alakazam.

Blizzard misses Rhydon Earthquakes down to about 2 thirds health.
Blizzard misses again Earthquake CHs and kills tauros
Starmie Surf misses Earthquake CHs and kills Starmie
Alakazam decides to sleep for 3 turns as i earthquake him to death
gg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)