[Standard] Romance of the Three Mafia - Game Over! jigglypuffers42/wickdaggler win

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm not going to defend dogfish, I just want to encourage everyone not to bandwagon on just yet. The only people that benefit from a speedy lynch are mafias (and possibly neutrals, though it depends on their win conditions), so I'd at least give him time to defend himself.

I'd also advise anyone not to claim to A_G until it is proved he is clean.

Yeah, I agree. A_G, sorry, but I will claim after we find out what dogfish is. Though I must say it would be very hard to make a fake pm with all these characters, and no mole can claim inspector really. so for now, lynch dogfish44

Uh there was a IRC conversation that has made me suspicious. Idk, it's probably the lack of "online"-experience but is it usual for the village detective to reveal himself for only one mafia lynch?

Either way, I'm going to claim once dogfish's identity is revealed.. Lynch dogfish44.

You guys, stop lynching him. I'm pretty sure he is almost dead anyways, so give him a chance to respond. Dont just flat out lynch him without giving him time to respond

also, quagsires, why does the middle quagsire in your avi have one eye?

Since I seem to be thoroughly left out of the process, might I ask who plans on leading?
...I never noticed that before. Just an old anime picture. And I have no intentions of changing it anytime soon, especially now that I see that part...

I guess Aura's leading, and I imagine he'll probably pick a successor out soon. I would advise the Cao alliance person to contact him quickly, unless somehow they are the same person.
You guys, stop lynching him. I'm pretty sure he is almost dead anyways, so give him a chance to respond. Dont just flat out lynch him without giving him time to respond
He was last online three hours after Aura posted. I have no reason to believe he hasn't seen it.
Lynch dogfish44.. Probably won't be needed, but Aura was right in we don't know what the mandate's powers are. And Dogfish has had an opportunity to defend himself, yet has not.

@KakashiKitty: if you were forced to vote for Aura_Guardian, then you have to write ANY WORD AURA GUARDIAN. In generall, if you are going to vote, you have to put your vote in bold

EDIT: Sorry, i realized that what i did would count as a vote, so i had to unbold

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
_____The coalition camp splits, everyone still feeling disgruntled over the prior night and still confused as to where Wickdaggler has wandered off to. Before Shu Han finished vacating, Aura Guardian points out to the others Zhuge Liang, a threat that Cao Wei must eventually deal with. Alchemator and KakashisKittyxxx point out that such a powerful ally would help greatly against Dong Zhuo, but everyone decides to hunt him down before he escapes to Jing.

_____As night begins to fall, a single shooting star crosses the sky. Sima Yi points it out, and mentions that a great man has died, possibly Zhuge Liang. Xiahou Yuan and Zhang Liao continue hunting, eventually finding Mastering the Art of War, a text by Zhuge Liang that contained the following;

Dear Dogfish44,
You are Zhuge Liang.

The most gifted strategist of the era and the inventor of the repeating crossbow, it was your idea to split the land into three kingdoms in order to win through a kingmaker scenario. You helped Liu Bei capture Chengdu to use as his base of operations. You took Jingzhou, the heart of China and the key to winning the war. You married the beautiful and brilliant Huang Yueying. You led many northern campaigns against Cao Wei, but died of old age before finding victory. Without you, the last nail was hammered into Shu Han’s coffin.

As an avid follower of the Art of War, you know that to defeat your enemy you must first know them. At night, you can PM vonFiedler with “Night X - Inspect USER”. You will obtain USER’s full role PM.

You are allied with Shu Han. You win if your faction is the last one standing.
_____With the coalition an utter failure, each faction departs for their home territories. Wickdaggler returns to find a deserted camp, then starts the long walk home. Dong Zhuo sits on his throne and maniacally laughs, knowing that the coalition was defeated without even the intervention of his dragon or the voice of the emperor. But perhaps this was a momentary setback, as even now different sides considered putting their differences aside.

It is now Night 1. Deadline is in 48 hours, or when I receive all PMs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)