[Standard] Romance of the Three Mafia - Game Over! jigglypuffers42/wickdaggler win

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
_____In the night, Gan Ning and Zhang Fei both show up outside of Cao Wei's camp. They offer up duels, hoping to lower their enemy's moral. Zhang Fei challenges Xiahou Yuan himself, but as Dian Wei steps forward to fight on Xiahou Yuan's behalf Cai Mao calls out first. Dian Wei scoffs, and leaves the scene entirely to wait at Xiahou Yuan's tent. Gan Ning is also disappointed, having wanted to fight Cai Mao himself. He instead accepts a challenge from Zhang He. After twenty bouts, Gan Ning gains the upper hand over Zhang He. However, Zhang Fei was drunk prior to arriving, and barely lost to Cai Mao.

_____With both sides at a stalemate, all parties depart for their camps. However, upon arriving to his tent, Xiahou Yuan found the slain body of Dian Wei. He investigated quickly, but found that no enemy soldier had been seen entering or exiting the camp. How a man like Dian Wei was bested without a struggle would remain a mystery for now.

Dear Game Freak201,
You are Dian Wei.

Your superhuman strength is legendary. This one time, a crowd of soldiers struggled to keep a banner up in a strong wind. You held it down with one hand. As Cao Cao’s bodyguard, you stood right behind him at banquets holding a giant axe. No one dared attack Cao Cao, because if they did they knew that axe was going right up their ass. You saved Cao Cao’s life at the surprise attack at Wan Castle, though at the cost of your own. When your double halberds were broken, you grabbed two enemy soldiers and used them as weapons.

Cao Cao mourned your death every time he passed your tomb until the day he died. At night, you can PM vonFiedler with “Martyr USER”. All night actions directed at USER will be directed at you instead.

You are allied with Cao Wei. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

_____However, there was far more mysterious news coming out of Ye. Yuan Shao, who had been reported dead, now walked amongst the living again. No one knew what to make of this, but leaders across the land frantically searched for answers. The children of the land seemed to have something to say about it;

Badalcristiano must now die.
To revive the dead we cannot let him try.
He will bring back those souls that sought to live.
Phantasia is quite good and good he’ll give.
(At the end of my last song the word “ways”
Was supposed to go on a different line—I says.
Because everyone knows the word forgiveness
Of course rhymes with the great sound of pernicious:
Blame all of the bad mistakes on von
For he is but a big fat bomb)
Iambic pentameter’s hard to use
But at least all the kids don’t sing the blues.

_____However, they only sang the song for a day before the emperor declared that anyone singing such heresy be put to death, no one shall call the emperor a big fat bomb and live.

Is is now Day 3. Deadline is in 48 hours, or after majority has been reached.

Hmm... That worked...

I was revived by a deadtalking person who I will not name immediately except to two people. And I expect it to be kept quiet for now.

And village, I am with you for now. Lynch me and you will lose your numbers. It's that tense right now...

Quagsires, I'm quite willing to open the hand of negotiations.

EVERYONE, SEND ME A COPY OF YOUR RESULTS!

While I've got a lynch target right now, I've got some results to sort out, first. Co-leader, you know who I inspected ... guilty, in case I don't get back before 20 hours or so.

I'm about the only one who has an excuse not to, and that's because I was dead.

And I inspect Aura n0. He's real. There are no conspiracy theories there. And from my previous messages, so did dogfish apparently. Claim to him now if you haven't.

Yes, vonFiedler should've sent you a pm with the results of your night action if you have one or the actions done against you. You should forward those results to Aura Guardian.

lynch zorbees, prefferably by shooting him with a poisoned arrow.
Dear zorbees,
You are Guan Yu.

Born into a family of scholars, you fled after killing a local bully. When Liu Bei raised a militia to fight the Yellow Scarves, you swore an oath of brotherhood to him. While you and your brothers were looked down on for your low social status, you quickly gained fame for slaying Hua Xiong during the campaign against Dong Zhuo. Leader of the Five Tiger Generals, you were the most respected and feared man in all of China, leading Eastern Wu to break their alliance with Shu Han and team up with Cao Wei to kill you. Though you died tragically, history has not been unkind to you. You are revered as the Chinese God of War, and several eastern religions rushed to claim your soul, making you one of the most worshipped historical figures in the world.

Your death directly led to the downfall of Shu Han. Wielding the respect you universally command, at night you can PM vonFiedler with “Night X - Super Martyr”. All night actions directed at any of your teammates will instead be directed at you. You cannot do this two nights in a row.

During a siege on Fan Castle, you were wounded by poison arrows. The famed physician Hua Tuo had to treat you without anesthesia. Despite having your bones scraped, you played Go and drank tea without flinching. The first time you are targeted with a night kill, you will shrug it off.

Even in death, you were still feared among your enemies. Myth has it you haunted several to death, but even if this only a legend, Cao Cao’s irrational fear in his later years led to his death from a brain tumor. While dead, you may talk as if you were alive.

You are allied with Shu Han. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)