Status
Not open for further replies.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Approved by Earthworm.

Empires wax and wane.

States cleave asunder and coalesce.

_____Just as the Qin Dynasty’s heavenly favor had been squandered, so too did the Han Dynasty’s. The descendants of Liu Bang, who had rebelled against the Qin, became complacent and put their trust in the corrupt palace eunuchs. As the eunuchs abused their power, there were many strange omens. One day, as the Emperor Ling went to his throne, a monstrous black serpent fell from the ceiling and coiled around it. The Emperor swooned and was rushed away, as the black serpent disappeared.

_____There were storms and earthquakes, tidal waves along the coast. Mountains collapsed and certain hens began to crow. The Emperor sent out edicts hoping for some explanation, and every minister who answered gave the same reply. They spoke of the corruption of the eunuchs, but the Emperor would not heed these warnings. Emboldened, ten eunuchs, rivals in wickedness and associates in evil deeds, formed the
Ten Regular Attendants. So the country was ripe for rebellion and buzzed with brigandage.

_____At the same time, there was a man named Zhang Jue who had obtained a book called the Essential Arts of Peace. The book allowed him to summon the wind and command the rain, and by curing a terrible pestilence he gained many followers. When the eunuchs disapproved of his ambition he took to the field with many loyal supporters and bandits covering their heads with yellow scarves. Thus, the Yellow Scarf Rebellion put forth the following manifesto:
"The good fortune of the Han is exhausted, and the Wise and Worthy Man has appeared. Discern the will of Heaven, O ye people, and walk in the way of righteousness, whereby alone ye may attain to peace."
With the Yellow Scarves being many and the Imperial Forces being few, the Regent Marshall He Jin sent out an edict calling upon everyone to fight against the rebels.

1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game, even if you are mafia and on the same team. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.

1.5. There may or may not be abilities that contradict this rule, but you may not fake claim them.

2. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on Night 0, but starting from Day 1 onwards they may be freely distributed. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.

3. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM one of the hosts for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.

4. Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote to lynch users during the day by posting "anything USER" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone (lynch votes will not count if they're not in the correct format!), and if you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post if you post with a new vote. Once there is a majority as determined by the host, there will be a grace period of 3 hours, and if the majority is still in place after said grace period, the day will end. Please don't ask about when a majority is reached - once it's time for the day to end, it'll end (provided a host is there to update). The game will start on Night 0, there are no deaths on N0.

4.5. If there's a tie, both users with the highest amount of votes will be lynched, but no lynch will take place the next day.

5. Each night will have a deadline of 48 hours. This gives you 48 hours to send your night action. Please state what you are doing in the PM title, it makes it MUCH easier to handle. Remember that PMs are to be sent to vonFiedler.

5.5. If you're not going to do anything at night, send a PM titled "Night X - idling". This makes keeping track of things easier and informs me that you're still playing the game.

6. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed.

7. This game does not feature items.

8. This is not Dynasty Warriors Mafia. Some playable characters in Dynasty Warriors are absent, and some people who are not playable in Dynasty Warriors are present. Do not say “That claim is fake because that’s not a Dynasty Warrior”.

9. Some of the role PMs have little flavor and some have alot. I gave up on consistency after only three role PMs were finished. Also, I make mistakes. Don’t take a spelling or grammar error as proof of a fake claim.

10. Inspectors are sane, but there is a mole in this game.

11. Only sign up if you know you're going to be at least fairly active. If I notice that you seem to be idle, I reserve the right to have you forcefully subbed out if necessary. I'll most likely nudge first, but I will be a strict fuck about this.

12. Be careful who you trust. This should go without saying really.

13. Talk to me, it'll make the post game. And also I am lonely.
There will be 25 players
Sign-Up List:
Reservations (Italicized if confirmed)
Icecoolblue
Aura Guardian
Phantasia
zorbees P2

Priority One
dogfish44
Hailflameblast
Wakaka
Fangren
jigglypuffers42
King Emerald (not in another mafia game)
Wickdaggler
coolking49
Afroninja22
Quagsires
Alchemator
-TheLucarioEffect-
Raverist
Yeti
polelover44
Hydrattler
assassinfred
KakashisKittyxxx

Priority Two

Fatecrashers
Insomniac
BLUEBERRY BITCH
~NJ
Thoughts
badalcristiano
Terrador14
Game Freak201
Flamestrike
Upside
markyguila
dukefan5

Sign-Ups will last 48 hours. They will end 12:00 AM Tuesday GMT -8.

P2, and holy fuck a mafia I actually know stuff about. Example: I'm pretty sure it was Zhang Jiao who was part of the Yellow Scarf/Turban rebellion against the han dynasty.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
P2, and holy fuck a mafia I actually know stuff about. Example: I'm pretty sure it was Zhang Jiao who was part of the Yellow Scarf/Turban rebellion against the han dynasty.
Zhang Jiao isn't an incorrect romanization, but neither is Zhang Jue and that's what my book has, along with scarves instead of turbans. Again, both are correct, I just prefer one over the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)