[Standard] SANDS Mafia - Game Over! Winners: Rageguy Variants, Staraptor Call, Nachos

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
lynchline
done eating fried chicken for now

Nook decides to be the funny man again. Previously, he forced a bandwagon on vonFiedler, who was out being better than Nook at socializing in real life.

Now, he's decided to lynch the guy who just subbed in. iiMKUltra wonders why, however everyone agrees this wagon is seeing it through, ,,|,, to the haters.

And so, you dangle iiMKUltra from the lynch tree, waiting for his breath to run out and his feces to trail down his leg as his neck snaps.

What, you didn't know people lost bowel control when they were hanged? Yeah man, whatever was in iiMKUltra is now sliding down his leg. Lynching's fun, huh?

The dead chap hangs, waiting to begin to decay in the hot sun, alongside the bodies who have already begun to rot.

Dear -TheLucarioEffect-/Acklow/iiMKUltra, you are a Sperm Whale

You are a whale with the word 'sperm' in your name, because of the spermacetti in your body. You also resemble a sperm moreso than any other whales. But you are a relatively peaceful sort and sick of being hunted all the time. Unfortunately, black guys singing about rape did not happen, so you did not HIDE YO KIDS or HIDE YO WIFE and now they are in some Jap's stomach because Japs hunt whales. You are against all forms of violence and you have decided to remove all killers.

Every two nights, you may PM both hosts with "NX - Body slam USER with blubber". You will breach and slam down on that user, killing them because nobody can survive your girth. Additionally, every night you may PM both hosts with "NX - Send fish friends to follow USER". You will send your fish friends to follow that user, and see who they target during the night. Additionally, every day you may PM both hosts with "DX - Send starfish to latch on USER". You will send tiny starfish to latch onto that user, and they will see who targeted them during the night. Additionally, every day you may PM both hosts with "DX - Send crabs to see USER's danger level". You will send a crab to crawl up to that user, and if they kick the crab away, you know they are a killer and must be stopped. If they pat the crab, you know they are not violent.

You currently hold <snip>.

You are allied with yourself. You win if there are no killers left alive and they are all dead. It is possible not everyone is a killer. Additionally, you must survive.

Quote: AAAAAEEEEUAUAUAUAUUEUEUUEEEAAAAUUUUU
"A fella isn't alright with that," shade remarks, upon seeing what iiMKUltra truly looks like. jigglypuffers42 vomits from the sheer volume of blubber on one individual. Crux, who is still sobbing furiously over Lassie's death, attempts to plant a bullet in his skull, however he is restrained by several men who are able to process what is going on.

StevenSnype phones in, and admist cries of what seem to be agony mixed with pleasure over the hum of a van engine, reports the SANDS ARENA still has items.

Snype has sent all results, PM us if you wish to discuss.

It is now Night Four. Night Four will end when all PMs are in, or 4PM PST 1/8/11 if I am online then, I may be out.

We were missing 1 or 2 PMs today, please get them in or at least make sure your faction's PMs are in.

Crux

Banned deucer.
If you are a member of the Really Relevant People or the Really Bad Artists, you may want to contact me about a neutral who needs you dead.

Yeti

dark saturday
just wanted to say i am not sure if i will be on at deadline, or if snype will be either

i feel like we are missing a multitude of actions, but i can't check the spread (on my phone rn) nor do i remember how many we have. my inbox is almost full so if need be, /msg memoserv send yeti your actions or pm snype on irc so he can add and one of us will update asap, thanks guys

Yeti

dark saturday
killine
update

You all awaken from the night and emerge to scope the losses. Captain Bagman enters the scene, straightening his bag, and states perhaps he should take a ride in a van again, because whenever he returns there are no deaths.

The sweet stench of rotting flesh greets you this morning.

Everyone awaits the inevitable vomit from the lone girl in town at the smell, however no wretching sound trails through their eardrums.

"Fellas only, looks like," shade comments, as everyone notices jigglypuffers42 is not present.

They approach her house, to find the door neatly closed and everything in order. It appears whoever visited her was asked to straighten her house, and complied.

Nook finds jigglypuffers42, dangling from her ceiling fan. It seems she hung herself, as there are numerous suicide notes written all around.

shade scopes around the room, and finds a video camera. Staraptor Call rewinds it to play, and though there are two people, one cannot be made out.

It appears someone managed to talk jigglypuffers42 into hanging herself, and making several drafts of suicide notes.

Everyone shakes their head.

Dear jigglypuffers42, you are Rageguy

You are the classic, four-panel, emotion-related meme. Nobody else is as classy as you, shouting a cut off FU- whenever some terribly unfortunate events occurs. You are RAGEGUY, and you are mad there are now imitation Rageguys. These cheap knock-offs follow your format - a four-panel cartoon ending with their face. You are raging over these copycats, calling themselves the Rageguy Variants. As a result, you are determined to eliminate them, because, FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU nobody likes an unoriginal.

Every night, you may PM both hosts with "NX - Insert USER into a detective comic". You will put that user in a comic with you, in which you uncover their full Role PM. Additionally, every day you may PM both hosts with "DX - Rage around USER furiously". You will rage around this user, which will deter everyone from approaching, unless they are a killer. You can rage around yourself, because you are Rageguy. Once during the game, you may PM both hosts with "NX - Make USER rage as they die". You will shove an automatic weapon in that user's mouth and superglue the trigger, killing them for being a Rageguy Clone.

You currently have no item.

You are allied with yourself. You win if the Rageguy Variants are all dead. However, because you are the angriest around, you would be displeased if another faction did not win, because then they could be angrier than you. So while the Rageguy Variants must lose, another faction must win.

Quote: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
As you all leave, you hear the echo of a rageful cry.

It is now Day Five, which will end 1/10 4:00 PM PST as usual. You have 48 hours to lynch and send in Day PMs.

We were missing 3-4 PMs, so please get them in x.x

All PMs should be out, let me know if you want your result, don't idle.

Snype reminds you the SANDS ARENA has items.

Yeti

dark saturday
if you guys intend to vote, do so
also please get day actions in, deadline is less than 24 hours
update should be on time and Snype should be here for it as well

Crux

Banned deucer.
If you are a member of the Really Relevant People or the Really Bad Artists, you may want to contact me about a neutral who needs you dead and has the ability to kill you.

No Lynch

Yeti

dark saturday
You all gather by the tree, prepared to hang someone.

danmantincan begins by shouting NO LYNCH.

shade doesn't like this, informing you all that a good fella never no lynches.

Several of you agree, voting danmantincan.

There are multiple dissenters, but in the end, some individual or other bands enough to no lynch.

Nobody has died, meanwhile the tree still holds several rotting corpses.

2nite.

It is now Night Five which will end at 4:00 PM PST 1/12/11.
Get all Night PMs in, Snype is sending results, etc. - all results are OUT so begin to formulate your plots.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
don't send PMs to me immediately. my inbox is 95% full. i've got to delete messages before i can send more out. When the update says all PMs are out, that is when I will be available to take in Night action PMs.

ALL RESULT PMS ARE OUT AND MY INBOX IS CLEAR (well... most of it.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)