[Standard] Shift Mafia cycle 7

YAY BORING FLAVOR THAT NO ONE READS AND IS JUST TOKEN ANYWAYS
WOW, THERE'S RULES TOO:

1. While you are alive, feel free to talk about the game. Once you have died you may not discuss the game with anyone not allied with you, assuming you started the game as a united faction. Note that death doesn't mean that a player might not influence the game at a later time. I will remove the player's name from the playerlist when this occurs.
2. The game will begin on cycle 0. There will be no kills on cycle 0. During cycle 0, no one may paste their Role PM. Role PMs may be freely distributed starting from cycle 1. PM and/or Quagsires for help in faking a role PM. Which you probably should do.
3. Do not take grammatical errors in PMs as proof of faking. I am human and can make mistakes. I have tried to keep all text relatively the same, but there may be discrepancies. If you believe there are, PM us and I will correct them. Do NOT correct them yourself.
4. You may paste things the hosts tell you, but do not anticipate everything I tell you is true. You can paste fake logs; PM Quagsires for help faking a log. Screenshots are allowed, but these can be faked as well, and I would gladly try to help someone fake a screenshot.
5. Each cycle will last 48 hours for cycle 0, 72 hours for the first couple cycles, and willl eventually be cut to 24 as people die. There are grace periods as I am working on the update after majority is reached, at a minimum of 1 hour. There is no announcement of what majority is or when its reached. Don't ask. There may also be early/late updates, up to a four hour difference from the expected time, due to either RNGs, conflicts with my life, laziness, or many other factors. I will attempt to update at the soonest possible time that I have all actions.
6. I will allow stealth lynching if you can successfully pull this off. Fuck Tigres are completely legal as well. Good luck.
7. During the cycle you must bold your vote and post flavor <user>. To change your vote, you must edit your original post with your new vote. You may choose to No Lynch during the cycle as well, and any votes towards a dead user (if he or she has been godkilled) will count as No Lynch. If you wish to vote for nothing at that time but have already voted, unbold your original vote and state something along the lines that it is retracted. Any ties will result in all people involved being lynched, unless there are more than three people involved, when it will become a no lynch. Keep in mind that a lynch in this game may not be harmful.
8. Feel free to target dead users with your abilities. I cannot say if anything will come of this, and it is very likely nothing will happen. However, there are exceptions.
9. Priorities have been set beforehand. You don't get to know them until the game ends.
10. There are items in this game. To give your item away, include "Give ITEM to USER" in the body of your PM. Items can be stolen and there is no limit to the number of items that may be held, besides common sense. Item passing is also guaranteed to be the lowest priority, breakable by kills and kidnaps, Upon the death of a holder of an item, they will not be able to pass it, and their item will go to the Junkyard
12. While an item is in the junkyard, any person in the game may pm Quagsires with the following, "Cycle x - scavenging <item> from the jumkyard." You will mention in the body of the pm a cycle action that you may forgo in order to get that item. If you do not mention an action, you will be treated as if you used all your actions in attempting to get that item. You will be more likely to get the item if you forgo multiple actions. You will be less likely to get the item if you hold items already. Thieves are more likely to get items than anyone else. Some items will be destroyed upon their addition to the Junkyard, You may scavenge only 1 item per cycle,
13. Inform Quagsires of all channels, spreadsheets, etc. you make for this game. Give us access: ask for our emails, my registered IRC nicks is Quagsires, or some shortened variant thereof, or Quagsiresaway.
14. Send all PMs to Quagsires so I can update. If you are choosing to idle, please PM "Cycle x - Idling" so I know you are active. If you have no action for whatever reason, then prove your activity by getting on IRC at least once during the cycle.
15. If a role PM and the rules clash in something, the role PM takes precedence, but please ask me first..
16. I am your host and I will be writing the Postgame, so please talk to me about your thoughts on the game. While I cannot confirm or deny any suspicions you may have, I would love to hear them. I would also like reasons for your actions if possible, as well as news on any developments that occur throughout the game
17. If you post in the thread when silenced or kidnapped, break a posting restriction, be frozen and get on IRC or pm someone, or fail to vote for the person you were persuaded to vote for, you will be godkilled. I will be making it very clear what you can and cannot do (Spiffy), should one of these actions be directed your way, so you will have no excuse for not following the guidelines. If I fail to make it clear, you may be granted a reprieve, but this will be observed on a case by case basis.
18. The official IRC channel will be #alliance. Failure to join will hurt you badly gamewise and make us and everyone else want you to be subbed out.
19. You may PM Quagsires every cycle with, "Cycle x- Electing <user> as leader of the <faction name>. <User> does not have to be a member of the faction, but he will be informed of the kill for that faction and hoiw it is structured. The cycle's length will not necessarily wait until everyone gets their votes in, in cases of early updates.
20. This is an open theme game where I assigned almost randomly role names to factions. If there are any patterns, they are likely coincidental
21. Once per game, once at least 5 players are completely dead, you may pm Quagsires with, "Cycle X- Broadcast. The text of that pm will be an anonymous message the next cycle. I reserve the right to refuse to air the message or edit the contents if I believe it directly points to you being the sender (ie no saying I'm not the spy).
22. Voting everyday is so important, that it's listed here as a rule. Even if majority is reached, there are very simple ways for the lynch to chage based on who doesn't vote

Yeti
Steven Snype
DaLetterEl
NWO
idiotfrommars
General Spoon
Ace Emerald
WildEep
macle
billymills
Lady Salamence
Layell
HSA
Leethoof
undisputed
Ginganinja
HD
Smashlloyd20
steelguttey
Chomz
iiMKUltra
Mithril
kingofkongs
jalmont747

AND WHAT? WHAT'S THAT? THERE ARE THREE MULTIFACTION FACTIONS NAMED THE VILLAGE, THE TOWN, AND THE MAFIA? GEEZ, QUAGSIRES IS SO ORIGINAL IN COMING UP WITH NAMES. IT'S ALMOST LIKE HE TRIED TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

OH, AND THERE'S A COUPLE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT PART OF ANY OF THESE THREE FACTIONS, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THOSE ARE ABOUT. OH WELL. PERHAPS YOU'LL FIND OUT WHEN YOU'RE DEAD.

LET'S FIND OUT WHAT EVERYONE GETS, SHALL WE?

Reminder for everyone that deadline is tonight ~2100 GMT -5, give or take depending on randomness.
Also, a couple of yo have yet to get on irc. Please understand irc is almost necessary for his game, and your teammates would likely asked for you to be subbed if you do not ever get on irc.There will be no subs this cycle, but not sending in actions or not getting on irc are both grounds for subbing you out.

I blame the pandas for me not getting this posted sooner.

Everyone walks together! It's the start of a new game! It's the first cycle! And there wasn't a real death!

Well, there was kind of a death. But that wall wasn't going to paint itself red alone. And there was a nice supply of babies there, almost as if they were simply waiting to be used and to make something of their accidental lives. And yet somehow, these dead babies splattered themselves on the wall to form:

Dear <user>.
You are a baby,

Yes, you are a dead baby. You have somehow been a complete joke involving multiple blenders and many twisted stories of gore and disgust. There's almost nothing that you can do now but demonstrate flavor. Some sentences in pms are short. Some are really long and winding, as if Quagsires was trying to write more of a backstory than an actual pm, and these sentences run on and on and never bring surcease of sorrow. Either way, it ends with some sort of line about friends in this conflict.

Then there is this sentence about explaining why you have this action. Thus, you may pm Quagsires every cycle with, "Cycle x - BLAH BLAH BLAH <USER> BLAH." Then there is an explanation of the action, with some flavor and errata included. This can sometimes run on to nearly a paragraph of just errata.

In addition, you have the same thing as above except now its down here. Thus, you may pm Quagsires every cycle with, "Cycle x - BLAH blah BLAH BLAH <user>." This is a second action equivalent to the one above it in format, needing little explanation.

Then there is some description of the item, beginning with a sentence describing what it is. (Thus,)You are currently holding item1 (or nothing, in a few cases). Then we explain what item1 does, or include some generic statement about gaining powers overtime.

You are currently allied with the faction. You win if you eliminate all threats.
Oh, and DLE's gone, but again, no one cares. See ya DLE!

Deadline in 48 hours +-3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)