[Standard] Shift Mafia cycle 7

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Jumping on the haiku bandwagon:

Great New World Order.
His name was my friend's vhost.
That makes him the best!

(Said friend is Nexus, but there are only so many syllables in a haiku)

I'm really sorry guys, but I'm getting way too addicted to Team Fortress 2 to promise that I'll be able to spend any reasonable amount of time on this game. Please sub me out, Quag. Again, very sorry.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I don't generally lead, but I can't see a cycle go by without any attempt at organization (granted I haven't been on irc as much as I would like, but I have heard literally nothing about any organization). So I'm stepping up for The Town.

Quagsires said:
Dear Ace Emerald.
You are Doctor Smith

No one cares about you. Seriously. You are such a horrible man. I mean really, you are a coward who stowed away on the Earth's first ship to Alpha Centauri and made sure that they were wrecked in the process. And after all of that, you refuse to do anything to help anyone survive, preferring to spend your time loafing around and nearly dying than actually doing work. I'm not even that lazy! And when you come here wanting to work with people, how do you expect them not to betray you?

Unfortunately, whenever you go into space, it seems you must have someone stowaway on your rocket to make sure you return home, something that you have never been successful in doing. However, you have found that if you pm Quagsires with, "Cycle x - watch <user> stowaway on your rocket." you can control who stowaways on the rocket. You also know that who they represent will give them a small ability, and that they are considered to be kidnapped in a non-NOC manner while this happens. They will, however, be publicly announced as kidnapped.

Additionally, you have a habit of coming back whenever no one wants you, which seems to be always. Thus, you may nightly pm Quagsires with the following,Cycle x - Stowaway on <user>'s rocket. If <user> kills you that night, you will be found at the end of the next cycle to be perfectly fine, hiding away from the kill while some sort of double takes the hit for you. Everyone'll likely be mad at you being back, since you have many that want you dead, but in the end they'll realize they just have to live with you some more, however hard that may be.

You currently hold some laptop from which you had taken orders from in the past. You really don't see much use for it in this conflict besides possibly entertaining yourself and being an excuse to get out of work. It has also begun to make an extremely unnerving ticking noise that reminds you of some explosives you've dealt with in the past. Maybe it's time to part with this before it becomes deadly...

You are currently allied with the Town. You win if you eliminate all threats.
If we've got an inspect, please check me. Any saving ability appreciated as well, as mine isn't very reliable. Please vote me for leader, we can't afford to waste a cycle with no affirmed leader or kill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)