[Standard] The Second Invasion of Silph - Game Abandoned

hi

I have no internet at home and I am loaded with assignments so I can't really spare much time for this. I can drop in every now and then, just to have a look but resolving actions and writing scenes is too much work.

As for now I'm late for a class and I only just woke up from passing out last night. (Never drink on an empty stomach, it's horrible)

The game itself is going to hell because of mine and assorted players lack of activity. I won't be offended or anything if you all want to end the game.

Oh was LW actually back-up BG then? I thought that was really suspicious when I heard about it since Shellos was totally unrelated to my role and from what I heard the flavour was totally different from mine (Endure), although I guess there isn't many pokemon related to Heracross so I shouldn't judge based on flavour!

Also I apologise to team Plasma, but I think with Terrador randed (?) and Grovyle inactive you were fucked even without me finding your channel!

No, we had lady salamance kill terrador. I also made niggly my bitch by threatening to lynch him. With most of the mafia found and two, sometimes three, inspects a night, and an extra night kill I think the village would have won.

No, we had lady salamance kill terrador. I also made niggly my bitch by threatening to lynch him. With most of the mafia found and two, sometimes three, inspects a night, and an extra night kill I think the village would have won.
Oh OK, I thought he was randed because when I suggested a night kill on him to you you said we didn't have one (although I think I asked if LS had claimed before that since I was protecting him that night, so I should've known that he hadn't :P)

EDIT: In response to the village being broken: I don't think we had 3 total inspects, I think we had a full inspect, a watcher and LS's bad guy check one-timer :P

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
my role was an auto-redirect; it redirected everything that touched me. I didn't have a choice in the matter, and certainly did not redirect a specific person's night action.

I feel confident I could have talked my way out of that lynch then.

also njiggs was killing slim guldo that night, not eo ^_^

EDIT: My role pm -

Brammi said:
Welcome Da Letter El,

Your faction, Magma, has been invited to partake in a little game of mine. The prize, Kanto and Johto. For those that lose, their consolation is death. This is an opportunity like no other. I advise you to take it.

You will get help from your Pokemon partner, Furret, one of the group of Pokemon that do much better in Doubles than Singles. It is also famed for being in a minigame in Stadium 2. At night you will use Amnesia. You find it helps with forgetting all the death. As a by-product you will forget about anything else you might have been able to do at night. In addition anyone that is targeting you will also get Amnesia and forget who they were targeting and will instead pick someone else at random to hit.

Together with your allies, Hydrattler and AlphaJolt, you must aim to eliminate all those who appose your ideals. You will win once all these threats have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this.

Good Luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)