[Standard] Time Traveling Viking Mafia - Won by Vikings

You day, be bold your vote, and post <user> taste or flavor during <alias>. To your vote, West, Riverton, you, E, your new, you can c, not vote, with Lynch should hoose, as well as during the day,,,,,, Original Post, Information Technology department, on behalf of any vote, a dead user (if he or she was godkilled it) will not count as Lynch. If you vote for, desire,,,, nothing, at that time, but already voted,,, unbol, d its core vote and the state, with lines that it Deny something. Any, relationship will result in a no lynch
ALA GOOGLE TRANSLATE

/DYING

ANYWAY, CONGRATS TO LADY SALAMENCE ON DISCOVERING THAT MYTHICAL NEW WORLD: CANADA. IT'S GOT ME OH SO EXCITED.

ANYWAY, TIME TO FIND ME SOME WENCHES. BEWARE OF KILLER BUNNIES.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Nightmare Jigglypuff is a functional retard and deserves to be shot out of a cannon.
Also my fucking persuader can burn in hell for all I care

GINGABURN USsux

Helvella is free, apparently that was missed in the update.

Leader votes would be appreciated, if only to vote for yourself. I can say there was a distinct lack of them last time, and we're not exactly happy about it.

Hey Circus Maxiumus,

My name is Captain Bagman, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day playing stupid ass mafia. You are everything bad on Smogon. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any badges? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than lynching Lady Salamence.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was champion of the Pokémon League, and completed the Pokédex. What games do you play, other than "pretending to be in criminal organizations"? I also sweep teams 6-0, and have a perfect IV Mewtwo (It just leveled up; Shit was SO cash). You are all scrubs who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my Mewtwo

I don't know what Life did to get the trust of the Vikings, but anything short of an inspection makes me think you guys are getting mislead. From what I understand, he found a mafia N1 and got your BG kidnapped to protect him from a lynch and potential nightkill. In exchange, I get lynched. Simple, right?

Now, the question I have is: since when did mafia claim their real allegiance to the fucking town? Mafia are at an inherent numbers disadvantage, and Life knows this. The mafia knows this. So why would they do this? Temporary protection while one village destroys the other? The key word there is temporary: That puts them into a losing situation where it's only a matter of time before they get lynched off by that village. I'm sure the mafia knows this too, considering you've likely been playing mafia for a lot longer than me.

Which means what, you ask? Well, either the mafia is retarded (unlikely), or Life is a member of the mafia trying to mole the Vikings with this ridiculous story that will conveniently explain why the mafia is totally working for the vikings.

That said: lynch Lady Salamence

Also this post restriction blows. Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing

I don't know what Life did to get the trust of the Vikings, but anything short of an inspection makes me think you guys are getting mislead. From what I understand, he found a mafia N1 and got your BG kidnapped to protect him from a lynch and potential nightkill. In exchange, I get lynched. Simple, right?

Now, the question I have is: since when did mafia claim their real allegiance to the fucking town? Mafia are at an inherent numbers disadvantage, and Life knows this. The mafia knows this. So why would they do this? Temporary protection while one village destroys the other? The key word there is temporary: That puts them into a losing situation where it's only a matter of time before they get lynched off by that village. I'm sure the mafia knows this too, considering you've likely been playing mafia for a lot longer than me.

Which means what, you ask? Well, either the mafia is retarded (unlikely), or Life is a member of the mafia trying to mole the Vikings with this ridiculous story that will conveniently explain why the mafia is totally working for the vikings.

That said: verb LifeAdmiral

Also this post restriction blows. Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing
Or maybe we've all seen his role PM in the update when he was killed.

I'm still the king.

The day starts out with its usual signs of death, with the nearly dead Lightwolf trying to lead the Vikings after his death, as well as Steven Snype posting in various languages and tongues. Finally, after some bickering between Lady Salamence and Lightwolf, Nightmare Jigglypuff casts the first stone, followed shortly by Fatecrashers 's retaliation. Finally, the first serious lynch of the day is brought forward by LifeAdmiral against Paperblade.

Naturally, he doesn't like this one bit, and attempts to rally Monty Python and the Holy Grail Charaters behind him, accusing multiple people of being mafia and eventually trying to ban Salamence from OU. coming in direct opposition of the supposed Viking lynch behind LifeAdmiral

There's also Yeti and Ginganinja hating on Galladiator and USsux respectively, but no one really cares about that.

Eventually, it comes down to the two camps trying to lynch either Paperblade or Lady Salamence with two equally matched factions. In the end, it takes all day for Quagsires to resolve this conflict and, due to the tie between the power of the two factions, NO ONE IS LYNCHED

Leaders will be assigned as soon as we are certain we have all past leader votes together. Either way, it is now Night 2. Deadline is at 7:00 pm EST Thursday, June 2nd.

So guys, I'm apparently tonight's Viking leader. Anybody with knowledge of Monty Python and/or Time Traveller aliases should contact me as soon as possible.

MAH TINEH DICK! GIVE IT INFORMATION, AND IT WILL GIVE YOU RESULTS! IT MAY BE SMALL, BUT I WILL USE IT WELL!

ginganinja

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
(BAN ME PLEASE)s I want all MPs to contact me as soon as you can before the Night is over. Failure to do so will result in you receiving a GINGABURN

Before I crush you all with the size of my massive throbbing cock, I want the TTs and the MPs to contact me. Both of you.

And no jokers likes the ones I've been dealing with from both factions in the past. I want to speak to the people who actually know what the fuck is going on in their factions.

As far as nights go, this was a pretty eventful one, with Ginganinja and Terrador14 asking for different factions to contact them, and Lifeadmiral wanting everyone to talk to him.

Finally you all awake to see Galladiator happily back and ready to go. So happy to see him back!
And then, as if on cue, he was smashed to bits.

You are Ivar the Boneless,

You are the son of one of the most ferocious Vikings, and probably the least aptly named of all of his sons, as you were one of the strongest leaders in your crusades against England. While your flexibility is likely the source of your nickname, it doesn't really matter, since you need to continue your crusade against the English and make that crusade have roots now in the past and the future.

At night you may pm Quagsires and Polelover44 with the following, "Night x- ELIMINATE all threats to <user>." You will use your natural offensive skills to attack anyone who might threaten <user>, making all killers want to keep their distance.

<snip>

When you post, you must talk about the many saintly things you've done in your life, since the influence of a good friend has made you quite pious. If you fail to do this or something obviously similar in any of your posts, we have the right to godkill you.

You are allied with the Vikings. You win if you eliminate all threats.

<snippy snip>
Saddened at this death, you are happy to know that his alias lives on! However, his ability cannot be used anymore to help his faction. However, not everyone liked this, especially not Lifeadmiral, who despaired so much at the loss of his ally that he ended his life rather than be ruled by a king.

You are Saint Olaf,

You're the chief religious figure of your people, being canonized after ruling them in the Middle Ages. However, while your pious acts of converting all of your people to Christianity are noted by many others, you are most well-known for being the last of your dynasty due to your unpopular position of uniting all and supporting the demise of several Gods such as Thor. However, looking at your accomplishments in retrospect, they all agree to let you help them fight the others for the sake of time traveling.

At night you may pm Quagsires and Polelover44 with the following, "Night x- preach to <user>." You will preach to <user> about Christianity and needing to be saved, which will make them likely very angry and have their action be directed at you as a result, since they don't like being told what to do.

<snip>

When you post, you must act like you're really strong via oxymorons about your strength, since, especially compared to your strong friend, you're not that strong. If you fail to do this or something obviously similar in any of your posts, we have the right to godkill you.

You are allied with the Vikings. You win if you eliminate all threats.

<snip>
Saddened at Lifeadmiral's death, everyone watched an unknown body come out from his grave, apparently his alias, which is still alive and in this game.

Kingofkongs also suddenly appears and kills Zorbees, taking his place in this game. Zorbees seems to be satisfied with this, and apparently has done this upon request.

Also worth noting that Lightwolf begins to disappear into thin air until there's only a couple particles left of him, as if he was teleported away! Needless to say, you cannot talk to him, and he won't be posting anytime soon.

RESULT PMS GOING OUT

ADMITTING SCREWUP.

Life's alias, Reinstruction, comes out of the grave, intent on killing his intended target. However, as he comes closer, the target throws out a grenade, killing him instantly. It doesn't take long to realize that Lifeadmiral's alias was Reinstruction, and he has just completely died.

You also see a crucifix fall to the ground, and shatter into dust.

ginganinja

Ninjas are so fucking cool but even we have to bow down to a highier power.

Under orders from a bossing MP leader I order a lynch on Terrador14
MPs follow

GINGABURN ginganinja

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)