[Standard] Troll NOC Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins!

I SAY THAT PIDGE GOT HOOKED, DIS CRACKA SAYS HE DIDN'T

SO ONE OF US IS G

IF YOU HAVE TO LYNCH US BOTH, I'LL GO DOWN LIKE BLACK JESUS TO TAKE A G WITH ME

BUT THE REAL 5-0 SHOULD INSPECT THIS FOOL

AND PIDGE SHOULD POST HIS ROLE

Dear USER,
You are Kanye West.

Kanye, I'm real happy for you and Imma let you finish, but Jumpluff was the best mafia role of all time! Of all time!

Because you are black, you own a wide variety of weapons. At night, you can PM blue_tornado and vonFiedler with "Night X - Grenade USER". You will throw a grenade at user, preventing them from completing their night action.

You must post everything in all caps, and must constantly make fun of white people. If you do not, you will be godkilled. Also, if a player named UncleSam is playing and calls you out on using all caps, you should point out the irony of this.

You are Village. You win if all who oppose your faction are dead.

It was a quiet night. Some of you decided to gaze at the night sky, only to find a frighteningly low amount of STARS. You remain skeptical and assume it is only a result of whatever had happened last night.

However, it was not really a quiet night. With sunrise you find the body of LightWolf, who’s seemed to be killed in a swift and brutal way. He was Secret Agent Julian Bashir.

It also seems that Aura Guardian had met the same fate, possibly in a more slower manner. He was Gob.

After you take a while to catch your breaths, you realize that Franklin vanished!

It is now Day 2, which will last 48 hours max. Results are going out now.

Edit: Results out, lynch on.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Stop killing my most interesting characters!
I really hope you're not calling "Secret Agent" Julian Bashir an interesting character. Not only was Deep Space 9 the most boring and dull of the Star Trek series but that episode was agonizing to get through.

back to the dead world for me

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
How was I "lying" lol...

I just pointed out the update said he vanished, which normally means he is kidnapped and can't speak, or be lynched.

Still leading this village.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I really hope you're not calling "Secret Agent" Julian Bashir an interesting character. Not only was Deep Space 9 the most boring and dull of the Star Trek series but that episode was agonizing to get through.
Clearly you know nothing about well written characters at all. Or Voyager or Enterprise (seriously, worst Star Trek is a cheap shot). Deep Space 9 was so amazingly well written it made Next Generation look like crap.

No comment on Franklin.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Clearly you know nothing about well written characters at all. Or Voyager or Enterprise (seriously, worst Star Trek is a cheap shot). Deep Space 9 was so amazingly well written it made Next Generation look like crap.
Sorry son but sitting around on a space station watching dead changling guts dry on the wall for 7 seasons isn't a good show.
If you want some extensive war arc, Enterprise did it better. The dubious writing of Enterprise's first two seasons aside, the Xindi arc was vastly superior to DS9's seven-season-long snoozefest of a fight.
The only good episodes it had were ones about Quark because they were so stupid they were funny.
Comparing Voyager and DS9, let's see what official polls have to say:
Julian Bashir - 539 (7%)
The Doctor - 2303 (32%)
I see.
Benjamin Sisko - 2150 (9%)
Kathryn Janeway - 3246 (14%)
Makes sense.
Deep Space Nine - 774 (16%)
Voyager - 1056 (22%)
Respectable.

Sorry buddy, looks like the fans agree, Voyager is better than Deep Snore 9.
Enterprise notwithstanding because its first two seasons, second especially, were on par with Deep Space Nine's general quality of writing.

Had you wanted to take a corny holodeck episode and put a main character in disguise in this game, Voyager certainly offered better holodeck episodes and holographic characters (the Fair Haven rubbish notwithstanding). Even TNG provided better holo-alteregos.. and those were at least funny episodes. The Secret Agent Bashir one was literally a terrible mess.

Carry on with the lynch while I tell vF what's what =\

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Voyager is absolute trash and appealing to popularity doesn't change that. Deep Space Nine wasn't one of the two series to get Star Trek thrown off the air.

Characters in Deep Space 9 are some of the nuanced characters I've seen in any show. The characters in Voyager are just baffling in their character designs, I mean are you seriously defending a show with Neelix in it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)