[Standard] Troll NOC Mafia Sign-Ups

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by vonFiedler, Jan 17, 2011.

1. vonFiedler

vonFiedler

Approved by Earthworm

Hey hey hey.

The Rules - Read These Thoroughly

1. This will be a NOC Mafia - Therefore, you may not make any sort of contact with other players be it not in the main thread. Sending forum PMs counts as 'outside the thread'. We trust players to follow and enforce this rule in case another tries his luck. Since there will be at least one informed faction in this game, players in that faction will be able to communicate with one another outside the thread, but by no means are they allowed to talk to others outside their faction, at least not in the same manner.

2. Cardflip is off - Upon death, a player and their role name will be revealed and nothing else. Their faction and ability will remain hidden.

3. Deadtalking - It's ok to talk while alive, but when you are no longer alive, anything you've learned of from that point onwards cannot be shared with living players. We cannot enforce this, but please, do not do this. Since this is NOC, you are anticipated to refrain from ever talking with others about the game be it not in the main thread, unless you are in the same informed faction with him. In that case, you are able to strategize with them even after death, but you are still unable to transfer information received after death.

4. Role PMs - Each player has a Role PM. You may not share any part of your role PM before Day 1, unless you are part of the same informed faction. Screenshotting of a Role PM, or rather screenshotting of all forms, is banned. You may share or quote anything said by the host, but do know that these may be faked (and hell, I'm encouraging fakery in this game).

5. Lynches - There will be a lynch every day. Every player may vote for another player in the daily lynch. The vote must be bolded and must contain the target player's full forum name somewhere in the bolded sentence. If you wish to revote, either edit your original post or remove the vote from your original post and make a new post. If a tie occurs, none of the players will be lynched. Since this is an NOC Mafia, I am not going to be a curmudgeon about players discussing majority. And since this is NOC, deadline will be take as long as there is still discussion.

6. Actions - According to the instructions given in your Role PM, you may send both Blue_Tornado and vonFiedler a forum PM containing your action, which will be in the format "Day/Night X - Custom". If you have an available action and choose not to use it, send a forum PM containing "Day/Night X - Idling". If you have an available action and do not send anything without alerting the hosts, we will assume you are inactive and may sub someone in your place. Do not make us do this.

7. Items - There are items in this game. To send an item to another player, send a PM in the same manner as actions to both hosts containing "Day/Night X - Send ITEM to USER". USER will receive the item when said Day/Night is over.

8. About The Game -

• This is a standard Village vs Mafia game, with the amount of Mafia factions currently hidden.
    • There are items called STARS in this game. They are the key to victory, so anyone who doesn't have one should be looking for them.
    • Deadlines will be 48 hours after the original update post. Due to timezone issues between us hosts, this may change oftentimes.
    • Do expect extraordinary roles, as these exist. Be open minded.
    • This game will be admittedly "trollish". Try to take everything in good humor and don't take it seriously whether you win or lose.
    9. There is no rule 8.

It was in the rules, but it's worth saying again that this mafia is all about having fun and screwing around, which shouldn't stop with the hosts (just make sure you follow the NOC and deadtalking rules).

Reserved:
    Phantasia
    Aura Guardian
    jigglypuffers42 (P2)
    UncleSam
    Yeti
    zorbees

P1:
    LightWolf
    capefeather
    Fangren
    smashlloyd20
    theangryscientist
    reyscarface
    Eo Ut Mortus
    Spiffy
    Johann
    polelover44
    Da Letter El
    Nook
    Pidge
    Franklin
    Agape
    HitoriRaven
    UltraPorygon
    Kharozz
    Server Crash
    terrador14
    Altair
    JB25

P2:
    badalcristiano
    wickdaggler
    Engineer Pikachu
    Athenodoros
    Tsuk
    King Emerald
    Shiny Celebi
    khz
    Quagsires
    coolking49

Sky high priority:

Sign-Ups end in 48 hours
  2. LightWolf

LightWolf lightwoof
    is a Forum Moderator

3. capefeather

capefeather Yessie!
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

ah screw it, p1
  4. Quagsires

Quagsires

p3. `

Either that, or substitute priority, whichever might be higher.
  5. Fangren

Fangren

P1 since expert games apparently don't affect priority...
  6. Aura Guardian

Aura Guardian

confirming, but there's a Metroid in my way.
  7. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

Expert games don't affect priority.
    I doubt I'm wrong but if I am tell me.
  8. smashlloyd20

smashlloyd20

9. Badal

Badal Shit
    is a Contributor Alumnus

10. UncleSam

UncleSam

Confirming my Priorty 2 reserve.
  11. coolking49

coolking49

p2

although one game is on the verge of finishing and another I've all but lost in. Of course, this can't start until experts is over so I'm gonna try to stall that to decreae my prio.

I love noc's so I better get in
  12. UncleSam

UncleSam

coolking:
    1. Expert games don't count for priority
    2. Stalling the game to "decrease your prio" will just make it less likely you will get in, although it really doesn't matter since the expert game doesn't count against priority anyway.
  13. jigglypuffers42

jigglypuffers42

confirming reservation as p2
  14. wickdaggler

wickdaggler

15. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

This will start even if Card Game Mafia is still running. It will only mean more pressure on me and less on Von.
  16. theangryscientist

theangryscientist

been too long since my last mafia
    p1
  17. Yeti

Yeti

p1 i feel kharozz intentionally acted damply to raise everyone's priority

also note to all SANDS players: the game will almost assuredly not end before this starts, like 99% chance it does not end

also lets me find these STARS are they much like SANDS or MUDS or SNOWS?????????

i will find the STARS you prats
  18. reyscarface

reyscarface
    is a Forum Moderatordefeated the Smogon Frontier

19. Spiffy

Spiffy

P1 to troll vonfiedler.
  20. Engineer Pikachu

Engineer Pikachu Good morning, you bastards!
    is a Contributor to Smogon

21. Johann

Johann

22. polelover44

polelover44

23. Athenodoros

Athenodoros Official Smogon Know-It-All

24. Altair

Altair just who is the coon?

edit: p1; I want in on this rey v. yeti v. eo deathmatch

also I made an IRC channel, #trollnoc
  25. THE_IRON_KENYAN

THE_IRON_KENYAN 0 vv 0
    is a Forum Moderator

The title is a bit redundant, dont you think?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)