Star Wars Mafia - Republic wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
well if my theory that west gets to kill someone when he dies, i would like to say that kakth seems the most likely to be the last empire member atm. Also kotw in very suspicious too.

and hurry up and vote...

It is now Night 5.

polelover44 said:
Dear West
You are Darth Maul.

You are the first of The Emperor's grunts. Apart from being a member of his Empire, you have no other real special powers. Sorry :(

You are holding the item Dual Lightsaber. When the Mafia has a night kill, you may PM polelover44 with "Night X - used Dual Lightsaber on <user>". <user> will be killed along with the other user killed by the Empire. This item is one-time use only.

<snip>

You are allied with The Empire.

Day 6 starts early because pro.

THe first of two bodies today was that of Nook.

polelover44 said:
Dear Nook
You are The Rancor.

You are one of Jabba's many horrors that he keeps in his palace. Unsuspecting prisoners are sent screaming down your shaft, and are instantaneously devoured.

Each night, you may PM polelover44 with "Night X - rampage near <user>. One of the people who visits <user> (too hook, or to kill, or to save, or to inspect, etc.) will be godkilled. However, the other(s) will find your role PM waiting in their inbox the next day. This is a one-use ability only.

<snip>

You are allied with Jabba The Hutt's faction.
Jabba The Hutt's faction has been vanquished!

The second body, that of macle.

polelover44 said:
Dear macle
You are Qui-Gon Jinn.

You are a great Jedi Master, but your failings to follow the code have kept you off the council. You do, however, have great convincing skills.

At night, you may PM polelover44 with "Night X - convince <user>". <user> will be convinced to do nothing that night.

You may also talk to the dead.
You are allied with the Republic.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Guys, now that macle is dead, we have to really buck up. I think I'll have to lead the village.

EDIT; Now we have to take on The Empire. I didn't keep track when macle was leader, but does anybody know HOW MANY mafia members are left?

So any reason why you suddenly wish to lead kakth? Nevertheless, since I'm gonna get lynched today, I might as well test your might.

By the counts, there's 8 people left, which will be 7 once I'm lynched. However, my ability only comes in once lynched, and will godkill whoever the fuck I want to. Considering that the Empire lacks a recruiter, it'd be fair to say they've but one mafioso left, giving me a 1-in-7 chance of winning the game with my lynching. However, if not, and taking into thought that the last imperialist would have a kill ability, then we'll be down to 5 men, 4 of which are village. In this scenario, one would go as far to say that everyone call out their role PMs and whoever seems dodgiest is lynched for village victory.

Regardless of the situation, I'm at 4 lynches right now, so I may as well call it quits and pull off la trappe.

Lynch Raverist.

On a swan song, it's been a fun game this, one where I could actually accept the consequences of my lynching as a weapon, and I've thoroughly enjoyed it. In retrospect I was pretty much following the lead of macle, who was indeed village, but now without a leader to follow we're adrift in space, with only the luck of the draw to fire off, but in times as bleak as this we may as well FRAG RABBITS and SABER TOOTHED TIGERS, as well as BLAST HARES until we find ourselves an imperialist pig.

So, in closing, it's been grand, and as I waltz into the brink of defeat, I shall say but one thing.

IT'S A TRAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)