Star Wars Mafia

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
maybe its just me but i don't want to be lynching a guy who claimed a role turn one. i'd rather wait a night and then see if the inspector says anything about hip.

I dont think Evan is on at the time, so responding to you would be hard for him. Plus it doesn't matter what I think at this point. Dont try and convince me, try and convince the other players of your role.

Also, now I am thinking Hip might have my role... a fool inspection role. However even then it would not show him as Luke.... kind of hard to impersonate him.... So yes, let's find a "better" lynch and then have the inspector inspect Hip.... however we then need to be sure the inspector is real and not a mafia posing as one.

Oh... well I was following up on your suspicion since you seemed to make good points...

Now I feel like an ass. I will go delete my vote now.

edit: I decided: Voting for Hip would be like voting for Obi... if they are on the rebel side they are too invaluable to vote off. So I wont vote for Hip. I will watch his moves closely.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wow... N1 seemed to end pretty fast. Also please don't lynch me. Can we please get some sort of indication in the future of when each round is going to end? I don't like this "it ends as soon as I feel like it" thing that's going on right now, because it completely destroys any sense of strategic timing.

/edit: Just checked when the game started vs. when N1 ended, and it was less than a real day, and even shorter when you factor in the time it takes to PM everyone their roles. That's kind of ridiculous, and if the game is going to continue to move this fast, I'm afraid I don't want to play.

Well, since the inspector will not be coming out so early in the game, its hard to figure out who to lynch. Also, since its just day 1, there are hardly any posts to gain any info to deduce whether a person is mafia or not.

I think we need Toothache to randomly vote, because unlike Gormenghast, he always gets it right...

If we're going to vote off someone randomly, it should be Kira. Disclaimer: not good reasons for a lynch!
1) He had the longest lifetime of everyone in HP II, so on average he can't really complain about dying early
2) He's shown what he can do if he's left alive for too long last time, and his behavior is pretty much the same
3) No offense, but while he may have been doing great last game, he still does not seem very contributive to the total intelligence of the game, though I may be biased due to him not seeing the Rebels are actually good.

Another option would be to lynch someone who is way too quiet. Of course, this nets you a good chance of anything not a pillager (so both special roles and mafia), but even if that person is good, you lynch someone who would slow the game down by not being around.

Most of this logic is better applicable later in the game though, when we know who has been consistently quiet.

Not voting, just wondering what you think.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
You guys are all wimps, ya know that?

Lynch Kira

He made it pretty obvious he didn't know the Rebels were the good side. So it seems clear that he's not one. Geez is that any more obvious for a first lynch?

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
timw06 how is he false-claiming?

also, as i said before i don't trust kira after all the fucked up accusations he's been throwing about.

so lynch kira.

I still think making lynches in this game based on either Toothache or Kira's behaviour in the previous game is a mistake...

Offering up Hipmonlee as an alternative. Luke Skywalker is seriously the most obvious role to claim in a Star Wars mafia and something makes me suspect that the real Luke is someone else.

That the real Luke Skywalker has a role that makes it suicide to stick his head above the Parapet.

I suspect he may be the good vigilante and therefore is keeping quiet till the end game but I've no evidence for that

edit: cool someone changed the title back

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hahaha toothache, I feel rather stupid now..

Lynch Kira

Also I am the real Luke Skywalker and I do indeed have a role. I am not a vigilante.

Have a nice day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)