Star Wars Mafia

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ok, given that the only time I have survived the first night in a game of mafia was when I was protecting myself, I am just gonna come out and say that I am Luke Skywalker.

I always get the awesome roles.

Please, if you are the rebel bodyguard, protect me. Feel free to pm me.

[edit] - Also based on irc conversations I believe evan may be mafia. Just a heads up.

Have a nice day.

You didn't need to tell us, you could have used the force.

EDIT: I find the rules and PMs a little rip-offish? They're good rules and PMs of course but that's because evan and I made them for the most part...

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
well, yeah...I even had a disclaimer that I was using your rules. lol.

And, no. The PMs are totally different. Yours had something to do with Harry Potter and mine have something to do with Star Wars. If I bolded the role that the person is and who they are sided with, that's only because that I agree with you that it is a good idea to bold that information.

edit: come on, let's get these pms in to me for night 1.

Generic Ministry PM said:
You are a Ministry Worker.
You are allied with the Ministry of Magic.

You work at the Ministry of Magic, sent by Cornelius Fudge to spy inside Hogwarts to see what Dumbledore is up to, and kill off everyone valuable to him. The fact that there's Death Eaters in there as well serves to silence the corrupt Minister's conscience.

There is one small problem with your assignment. To avoid detection, you have been sent into Hogwarts into small groups. You do not know who your other collegues are, or even who the Minister is. You only know the identity of two other workers, and they know yours. It is in your best interest to find the Minister and everyone allied with him.

There is 14 people allied with the Ministry, you included. Fudge is working with one other person, who will replace him in the event that he perishes. There is also someone with a special power. This person operates with two other regular Ministry Workers.

Cornelius Fudge will determine who the Ministry is killing during the night. The more quickly the Ministry unites, the less the chance that you accidentally off one of your own.
Storm Trooper PM said:
[Insert Name Here], you are an Imperial Storm Trooper.
You are allied with The Empire.

You have landed on Yavin IV ordered by Emperor Palpatine to kill off everyone and anyone not associated with the Empire (Rebels and Bounty Hunters alike).

There is one small problem with your assignment. To avoid detection, you have been sent onto Yavin IV in small groups. You do not know who your other collegues are, or even who Palpatine is. You only know the identity of two other Troopers, and they know yours. It is in your best interest to find the Emperor and everyone allied with him.

There are 9 people allied with The Empire, you included. Palpatine is working with two other people. There are two other groups consisting of three Troopers. There is also someone with a great power.

Emperor Palpatine will determine who The Empire is killing during the night. The more quickly The Empire unites, the less the chance that you accidentally off one of your own.
GreenPikachu said:
The PMs are totally different.
not to rain on your parade but come on...

Death Eaters PM said:
DEATH EATER

You are a Death Eater.
You are allied with the Death Eaters.

You are nameless. You are faceless. Your only allegiance is to your master, Lord Voldemort. For years the Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry has proven to be a thorn in your master’s side so now you and your fellows have been commanded to destroy all those within its hallowed walls.

At night, you and your fellow Death Eaters will confer to decide on a target to pick off while the students are sleeping. After reaching a decision, your leader, Lord Voldemort, will PM me with the name of the target who will be attacked that night. Of course, should Lord Voldemort prove to be a “Leprechaun’s taint” you and the rest of the Death Eaters may PM me to elect a new leader who, hopefully, will be in a better position to lead. Don’t worry, your night kill will still go through.
Bounty Hunters PM said:
BOUNTY HUNTER

[Insert Name Here], you are a Bounty Hunter.
You are allied with the Bounty Hunters.

You are nameless. You are often times faceless. You have been trained to hunt. You have been trained to kill. You are a man of Jabba’s. Your goal is to wipe out everyone from the Rebel Alliance and the Imperial Forces. In order to do so you will gain a little bit of unknown help along the way.

At night, you and your fellow Bounty Hunters will confer to decide on a target to pick off. After reaching a decision, your leader, Jabba the Hut, will PM me with the name of the target who will be attacked that night. Of course, should Jabba the Hut get discovered and killed, there is a chain of command in place unknown to you, that will be followed. You will never be without a leader.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
like i said, one is harry potter-related, and the other is star wars-related.

:P

edit: anyway, it's another mafia game. i just wanted to get it going. you should be flattered that your stuff was so awesome it's essentially being used a second time.

edit2: i have cooler roles than you though.

like i said, one is harry potter-related, and the other is star wars-related.

:P

edit: anyway, it's another mafia game. i just wanted to get it going. you should be flattered that your stuff was so awesome it's essentially being used a second time.

edit2: i have cooler roles than you though.
e_______e;

It was one star before I used my force powers to counter the evil negative rating effects of the Dark Side (aka Mekkah).

The epic battle between the 1 and 5 star.

._.

I never even saw the signups... And people have actually figured out how to idiot-proof these games now so they don't end abruptly with someone breaking the game, so it'll be a while before the next one. W/e. These games are at least fun to read along with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)