1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Starmie (Rain Dance Spinner) [QC 3/3] (Writing)

Discussion in 'Locked / Outdated Analyses' started by MaestroXXVI, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jukain

Jukain fuck redew
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Mentor

This.

We're making a Rain Dance Starmie, and it could feasibly be used to set up a Swift Swim team or even just if Politoed is dead. Extra turns of rain are of course extremely useful.
  2. Pocket

Pocket GOJIRA
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Doubles Co-Leader

Yea, Damp Rock is definitely a viable item option. It does lose the guarantee to 2HKO TTar in sand and OHKO Scizor in Rain, though.
  3. MaestroXXVI

MaestroXXVI

ok, writing this up, sorry for the delay but school's been killing me
  4. Harsha

Harsha (BAN ME PLEASE)
    is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
    RMT Co-Leader

i've been told to take this over by maestroxxvi:

i'll get it done snappily!
  5. X5Dragon

X5Dragon

If I may add something I have been finding Icywind to be a good compromise between twave and the need for a coverage move (ice) and also either royally screws the opponent late game of forces a switch. Prolly worth a mention.
  6. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

in the pokemon anime starmie sounds like al pacino
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)