Starter/Dream World Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Speed Boost Torchic was the only hope for Baton Pass teams in LC.

Other than that, I only want the DW abilities for stuff like intimidate/EQ spiral Zuruguu.
Unless I'm mistaken, Baton Pass + Speed Boost is illegal anyways. You can't breed Speed Boost onto Torchic, as all Speed Boosters are Male, and Baton Pass is no longer a move tutor move, if it ever was. It infuriates me to no end to see this going unchecked. If I'm mistaken, please correct me, but I don't see how to get this combination legally.

cosmicexplorer

pewpewpew
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
IIRC the Dream World ability has a 50% chance to be passed on to the child if the female pokemon has the ability, so a male Blaziken with Baton Pass and a female Blaziken with Speed Boost could breed and have a Torchic with Speed Boost and Baton Pass...if female DW Blaziken is released.

IIRC the Dream World ability has a 50% chance to be passed on to the child if the female pokemon has the ability, so a male Blaziken with Baton Pass and a female Blaziken with Speed Boost could breed and have a Torchic with Speed Boost and Baton Pass...if female DW Blaziken is released.
In other words, no, you can't get Speed Boost and Baton Pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)