Stat Specialization Tournament II [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Yehom and I are trying our best to get it done, unfortunately our timezones/times we come online are completely different but I'm going to be on most of today so hopefully I see him. I don't want this to be an activity post though because he has been pretty active as well, just thought you should be updated of our situation.

alamaster

hello
Ummm I'm sorry but that's a little ridiculous considering out of 32 matches only 8 battles (If I counted correctly) have been completed. That means that 75% of the battles are going to be coin flipped/given an activity win. That seems pretty excessive to me.

I agree with the above, but honestly he gave a deadline and it's not his fault that people enter tournaments and are dumb.

But I'm just wondering what the point of being a sub is at all if we are just ignored. ='(

alamaster

hello
I agree, but there should have been an effort to at least PM users who haven't played their matches and say "Get them done!" or something. A lot of times people will sign up and totally forget that they signed up in the first place. I know it's up to the players to get their matches done but 75% of the battles not completed is just a ridiculously large number. I agree about the subs too.

The tournament itself is fine. I love doing theory for these kind of things. Just not running as smoothly as it should be, and that's a combination of faults from the people who joined the tournament and are inactive to the tournament host who also seems to be kind of inactive.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
can i take over hosting this tournament? it'll be weird to give myself an activity win though...

but yaya is all kind of inactive. this is a good tourney, just needs a more active host, aka ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)