Stat Specialization Tournament II [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine with Whitequeen taking over. Or heck, if I'm not going to play in this tourney anyway(which seems to be the case), I can take over so we have someone not participating in the tourney running it.

Note: I would like to play. ='(

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I am going to allow WhiteQueen and Articanus to take over this tournament with the condition that Articanus is responsible for generating the pairings. This is mostly because awhile back, WhiteQueen submitted some weird "rigged pairings tournament" idea that makes me feel a bit wary (no offense). Both of you can still participate in this tournament.

I will give WhiteQueen control of the OP. Articanus and WhiteQueen, please handle substitutions, deadlines, etc. accordingly and work together to post subsequent rounds.

PM me if any issues arise.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
haha eo, despite my recent negative reputation, I do have integrity because I am Asian. but I do understand your point of view

I will help update the op (wins/losses) and call activity when I get home from school tonight

Alright so when you update the OP I will post round 2 shortly afterwards.

Stay tuned, guys! We'll get this through eventually! =D

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Ok articanus, I do have a final tonight but I will do my best to update the op tonight so you can put rd2 up

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
OP Updated. Remaining matches should be done by Wednesday, December 5th @ 8PM EST. NO EXCEPTION WHATSOEVER ANYMORE.

Damn that was work. Took me over an hour for this mess.

Activity post. Good thing i got told by the initiator that i actually was subbed in, VMed opponent, let's see what happens~

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Uh ok, activity post ~

EDIT: lol, just give Princess Bri the win, she would probs beat me anyways x_x

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
Bri has a penis.

Heads up people, please get your matches done today. I will finalize everything when I get home around 10pm EST tonight. This round has gone on long enough, so there will be no more extension whatsoever. Show activity and geniune attempts to get your opponent to battle to get an activity win, otherwise I will coinflip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)