Stat Split Metagame (playable on Joim's Lab!)

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Approved by Arcticblast

The idea behind the Stat Split metagame is to completely change the purpose of certain Pokemon by cutting every Pokemon's highest base stat in half and rounding the result up if neccesary. For instance, in this metagame, Conkeldurr's attack stat is of 70 instead of 140. However, only applying that change would make most of the Pokemon completely unviable. Which is why there is also a second major rule : the lowest base stat of every Pokemon is doubled. Which means that Conkeldurr goes from having a terrible base speed of 45 to a respectable base speed of 90. Which unfortunately doesn't help its case. But that's the way the metagame works : some Pokemon get better, some Pokemon (okay, most Pokemon) get worse.

Now obviously, there is a major problem with this system. How about Pokemon who have more than one best/worst base stat, like Breloom, who has base 60 HP, SpA and SpD? Well, in that case, going in the the standard order (HP-Atk-Def-SpA-SpD-Spe), the first best base stat will get nerfed, and the last worst base stat will get doubled (this may be changed if deemed necessary, but it will be kept for the time being). So, Breloom will turn into a highly specially defensive Pokemon with no physical prowess whatsoever.
This is taken to an extreme for all the legendaries who have base 100 stats across the board. They all end up with a miserable base 50 HP, but an astounding base 200 Speed, which makes them the fastest Pokemon in the metagame (unless you count Arceus which you really shouldn't). Some of them use this better than others. More on that later.

Finally, the nerfs/buffs are applied to mega-evolutions and alternate forms as well. For instance, Regular Lucario has 115 Base Atk and 58 Base SpA, but, once it mega-evolves, its base Atk drops to 73 while its base SpA rises to 140, making a mixed set impossible.

Here are a few Pokemon that improve, or change substantially without necessarily getting worse:
Nidoqueen (46 Atk, 150 SpA) : This is by far the most broken Pokemon in the entire metagame, discounting those that were already Ubers. The highest SpA in the metagame besides Zygarde & Garchomp, Sheer Force, amazing coverage, all added to the fact that the stat that gets cut down is its attack... Looks like this monster has finally climbed out of the shadow of its male counterpart. The only flaw with Nidoqueen is its lack of speed and priority, which can easily be remedied with a Choice Scarf.

Landorus (63 Atk, 160 SpD) : This is basically a much weaker but faster and bulkier Nidoqueen. With Assault Vest, this thing is absolutely untoughable on the special side. It's worth noting that Nidoking preforms much the same role. This also seems broken

Jirachi/Victini/Manaphy (50 HP, 200 Spe) : These are the fastest Pokemon in the metagame, and use that speed to be far more deadly than they used to be. Jirachi can guarantee to outspeed any nonscarfed opponent and try to paraflinch it to oblivion, while Victini can spam V-Creates and not even worry about the speed drop most of the time. They will probably end up getting banned. Manaphy can pretty much sweep unhindered once it gets a +3 boost from Tail Glow.

Latias (65 SpD, 160 Atk) & Latios (65 SpA, 160 Def) : In a bizarre twist of fate, Latias has become an extremely powerful and nearly unstoppable Dragon Dancer sweeper with access to priority, and Latios is now a much more manageble physically bulky Dragon Dancer. Latias will probably be banned, Latios will probably not.

Azumarill (50 HP, 100 Spe) : Azumarill is now able to join the base 100 speed tier, and dosn't have to rely as much on Aqua Jet to attack first. The only downside? It's incredibly frail. It's basically a Medicham with a better typing and STAB Priority.

Whimsicott (58 Spe, 120 HP) : Whimsicott gains some badly needed bulk to help it out. Unfortunately, it's now outsped by ever relevant Prankster user. Klefki also gains HP, but loses defense, so it only improves on the specially defensive side.

Masquerain (41 SpD, 120 Spe) : Masquerain is now viable due to the fact that it is the fastest Sticky Web user. Unfortunately, in order to use Masquerain, you have to use Masquerain. So yeah.

Garchomp (65 Atk, 160 SpA) & Mega-Garchomp (85 Atk, 184 Spe) : Garchomp is a fascinating Pokemon in this metagame. Regular Chomp is an insanely powerful special attacker, and although it might seems stupid to mega-evolve at all and lose a lot of attacking power, it does enable you to outspeed a lot of Choice Scarf users without having to carry a Scarf yourself, as well as fake out the enemy. Chomp definitely looks like something that might get banned very fast.

Cloyster (90 Def, 90 SpD) : Not really relevant, just a funny observation.

Goodra (75 SpD, 140 Def) : Goodra now serves as one of the best physical walls in the metagame, and can use Gooey to even great effect. He can even carry an Assault Vest to patch up that mediocre SpD.

Deoxys-Defense (80 Def, 100 HP) : What used to be one of the worst Pokemon ever banned to Ubers now gets to compete with Blissey and Ladorus for the title of best special wall in the metagame. Being able to scatter Spikes is definitely and added bonus.

Keldeo (65 SpA, 144 Atk) : Banded Kedleo new meta. No, seriously, Kedleo is much better than in standard. It still has the same counters, but gets much better coverage as well as priority. Choice Band Kedleo is meta-defining, people.

Regigigas: (80 Atk, 160 SpA) : Slow start effects it less as it is now a special attacker. It also has acess to Nature Power, which gives it good STAB.

Kingdra (47 Atk, 150 HP) : Kingdra trades its largely useless Attack for amazing mixed bulk, enabling it to be a good Rain Dance suppoter and increasing the viability of ts CritDra set.

Kyurem (65 Atk, 180 SpA) Kyurem-B (85 Atk, 180 SpD): Kyurem has to compete with Landorus for the title of best special tank in the metagame. It may not have its movepool and typing, but its bulk is far greater, and it can take physical hits better too. Kyrem-B is essentialy identical to regular Kyurem, but with slightly less power and slightly more power

Furfrou (51 Speed, 120 Def) : Furfrou has equivalent of a base Defense stat of approximately 290. That is a lot. That is not even possible on the simulator. Unfortunately, Furfrou cannot do anything in return, and his base HP is a meager 75. Furfrou is more of a physical Chansey than anything, if Chansey were any good at all in this metagame.

Starmie (120 HP, 57 Speed) : Starmie turns into a bulky spinner, as well as a great Analytic attacker thanks to its increased HP and decreased Speed.

Marowak (90 Speed, 55 Defense) : Thanks to Thick Club, Marowak becomes both fast and powerful, however, its defenses are very poor, especially on the special side.

And here is the official banlist:
All Ubers besides Reshiram, Blaziken, Kyurem-W, Shaymin-S & Darkrai

Feel free to make suggestions for bans and bring up Pokemon I've overlooked!

Now playable on Joim's Lab!

Last edited:
This looks like a interesting metagame. Wouldn't stuff like Azumarill be broken? All the good physical walls are nerfed, and the belly drum set destroys everything. Nidoqueen looks scary, but Assault Vest Landorus counters it with Sheer Force Earth Power.

Albacore

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This looks like a interesting metagame. Wouldn't stuff like Azumarill be broken? All the good physical walls are nerfed, and the belly drum set destroys everything. Nidoqueen looks scary, but Assault Vest Landorus counters it with Sheer Force Earth Power.
I've actually thought about Huge/Pure Power mons, and here's how they're handled:
- Azumarill gets a boost in Speed but loses out on HP, so it's ultra frail, more so than Starmie. Not really worth it IMO.
- Diggersby & Medicham get a SpA boost.

AV Landorus seems like the only thing that can kinda counter Nidoqueen :
252+ SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Nidoqueen Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Landorus: 281-333 (73.5 - 87.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

That's a Sheer Force-boosted 4x Super-Effective move from a Modest Pokemon with base 150 SpA. Even with Assault Vest, that's insane.
Unfortunately, Landorus only has a 6.3% chance to OHKO Nidoqueen. So, not a counter, although, definitely a check with Life Orb.

Nidoqueen and Landorus are the main suspects. Nidoking is already pretty scary at 85 base SpA, I can't even begin to imagine how powerful it could be at 150 SpA and with better bulk.

Oh, and about the physical walls being nerfed, a lot of new ones have appeared, you just have to look around. Goodra, for instance, has higher physical bulk than standard Skarmory, and even when halved, his special defense is actually not too bad, especially with the AV set. Porygon-Z also has good 85/140 physical bulk, although I'm not too sure of what it can do with it.

Last edited:
Well, ditto is even worse now. Omastar becomes a s-smasher with 70/60/63/115/70/110 stats so he has that going for him. Tangrowth now has 100/100/63/110/50/100 so mixed scarf, its not very good but pointing it out. Uxie swaps its defense with spa. Samorott with 100/54/140 offensives seems cool. For something actually good 125/85/100/120/180/95 kyurem-b is going to be a bitch to take down. And 95/65/65/110/65/120 offense sylveon seems cool I guess. Ageislash now has great speed but loses lots of defense (s-form) or attack (b-form)

Last edited:
Mega-Aggron : 70 / 140 / 115 / 60 / 80 / 100
Can't wall as much on the physical deffensive side but now a fast, powerful physical attacker

125/65/180/130/90/95 Kyu-N
75/80/120/65/90/51 Furfrou
150/48/95/95/95/85 Kingdra
85/90/80/140/80/65 Crobat
^ this is a list I came up with. Kyurem looks especially interesting with a SubRoost set. On Crobat,I have always wanted to try a NP set, and now I can. 150/95/95 Kingdra defenses looks good.

252+ SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Nidoqueen Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 346-408 (49.1 - 57.9%) -- 97.7% chance to 2HKO

rekt

edit: wait crap that was with normal chansey's stats lol
252+ SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Nidoqueen Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 346-408 (76.2 - 89.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

rekt harder

125/65/180/130/90/95 Kyu-N
75/80/120/65/90/51 Furfrou
150/48/95/95/95/85 Kingdra
85/90/80/140/80/65 Crobat
^ this is a list I came up with. Kyurem looks especially interesting with a SubRoost set. On Crobat,I have always wanted to try a NP set, and now I can. 150/95/95 Kingdra defenses looks good.
For Kyu-N it would be the spd that gains the boost as the first best base stat will get nerfed, and the last worst base stat will get doubled

Some things I find interesting
Eelektross: 85/57/80/105/80/120 - Now a Fast Special Attacker with decent Bulk
Aggron: 70/110/90/60/60/100 - Powerful Recoiless Head Smash Used with decent speed.
Hydriegon 92/105/180/62/90/98 - Fast, Physical Attacking Physical Wall.
Regigas: 110/80/110/160/110/100 - Slow start effects it less as it is now a special attacker (Specs STAB Hyper Beam?)
Gourgiest-Average 65/90/61/116/74/84 - Can now use special attacks at the cost off being extremely frail.

Kingdra is an interesting defensive option with an amazing typing. It sacrifices attack for 150/95/95 defenses, while it's special attack remains untouched.
Kyurem drops it relatively unused Attack stat to gain some extra defenses.
Regigigas drops attack for a massive special attack stat that doesn't get dropped by slow start.
Meloetta Aria drops special defense to get massive mixed attacking stats, sadly, Pirouette is pretty bad now.
Articuno gets a massive attack stat in exchange for defense.
Omastar is a beast in rain.
Carracosta has an epic shell smash set losing unused defense to get enough speed to actually outspeed things at +2.
Leavanny becomes a great specially defensive sticky web setter.
Huntail is legitimately scary as hell. Crustle is buffed too.
Magneton is a decent Eviolite user with comparable defense to Pory2.
Clefable is still a solid defensive pivot, but now with speed and les offense.
Rose is the same.
Banette is a pretty awesome defensive prankster.
Specially defensive Mega-Saur is legit crazy.
Mega-dos can use that epic special movepool.
Mega-Dactyl is a great Assault vest user.
Mega-Mawile swaps defense for much needed speed.
Misdreavus is a pretty crazy mixed evi wall.
Greninja becomes a spiker that uses protean to utilise it's solid defense.
Furfrou is a BEAST on the physical side. Like legit. Look at it.
And say hello to Azumarills competition for best drummer in the tier, Slurpuff, who is even faster. (Use both, one to break, the other to sweep.)
Not to mention Barbaracle can mixed sweep.
Tyrantrum has some cool defenses.

And those are the only relevant buffs I can see.

Albacore

Aggron: 70/110/90/60/60/100 - Powerful Recoiless Head Smash Used with decent speed.
100 Speed may look good, but you have to remember that, in this metagame, the speed tiers are completely messed up. For instance, Jellicent now outspeeds Deo-S. Anything can outspeed anything.
Kingdra is an interesting defensive option with an amazing typing. It sacrifices attack for 150/95/95 defenses, while it's special attack remains untouched.
Wow, that's some amazing mixed bulk right there. Draco Meteor still hits pretty hard, athough I don't know if it has any good support options. Maybe a bulky Rain Dance supporter? Oh, and it can pull off its CritDra set a lot more easily now.
Kyurem drops it relatively unused Attack stat to gain some extra defenses.
Kyurem-B is pretty much the best special wall available, now that the blobs have lost half their defensive prowess. 125/180 is pretty much Regice-level special bulk, and, unlike Regic, this thing can retaliate hard.
Specially defensive Mega-Saur is legit crazy.
Venusar gets a boost in Speed, not HP.
Mega-Mawile swaps defense for much needed speed.
MMawile looks absolutely terrifying. I'm reminded of Mega-Kangaskhan.
Furfrou is a BEAST on the physical side. Like legit. Look at it.
All the good physical walls are nerfed.
Yeah, right.

Last edited:
furfrou effectively has a 744 defense stat given maximum investment. this seems like the go-to mon for physical walling now. bad movepool sucks though. (also physical defense might not be needed in this meta given that nidoqueen can stomp everything)

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
Charizard looks like it's going to be played much differently now.

Regular Zard still has access to Belly Drum, decent speed, and retains the same old attack, and in exchange for his old SpA, 156 HP. This also applies to both of his megas, who have a semi-role reversal of sorts. All three are bulky but only regular zard and Zard-Y are capable of using Flare Blitz with 84 and 104 attack respectively, while Charizard-X plays differently. The defensive Roost set with Will-o-Wisp certainly looks better now that he has 156/111/85 defenses. Slap some special defense invest on him and give him Will-O-Wisp, and with that typing he should be a decently effective wall. I say decent because I'm not sure about the rest yet.

That being said, Belly Drum is now a lethal and considerable option on any zard, even Char-X who now hits like a sissy.

I also think Zapdos is useful. 180 SpD in exchange for losing it's SpA. Takes out it's offensive sets, but gives use to it's defensive sets. Hell it can probably still run max defense and use that newfound SpA to sponge special attacks.

Last edited:

Albacore

Charizard looks like it's going to be played much differently now.

Regular Zard still has access to Belly Drum, decent speed, and retains the same old attack, and in exchange for his old SpA, 156 HP. This also applies to both of his megas, who have a semi-role reversal of sorts. All three are bulky but only regular zard and Zard-Y are capable of using Flare Blitz with 84 and 104 attack respectively, while Charizard-X plays differently. The defensive Roost set with Will-o-Wisp certainly looks better now that he has 156/111/85 defenses. Slap some special defense invest on him and give him Will-O-Wisp, and with that typing he should be a decently effective wall. I say decent because I'm not sure about the rest yet.

That being said, Belly Drum is now a lethal and considerable option on any zard, even Char-X who now hits like a sissy.
Actually, Regular Zard and Y-Zard have a Defense boost, not an HP boost, which is a shame. But you're right about Zard-X being a potent bulky special attacker. I guess you could pull off a Belly Drum with Y-Zard, but I don't see it working well. X-Zard just seems much more viable than Y-Zard in general.

I'm suprised nobody mentioned Garchomp yet. It's an absolute specially offensive monster, that is, until you mega-evolve, at which point it can outspeed everything besides base 100 Pixies. Most people will just give it a Life Orb or Choice Specs/Scarf and call it a day, but you could definitely abuse the speedy mega-evo.

Could anybody try to find a better name for this metagame? Because the current one kinda sucks...

"Could anybody try to find a better name for this metagame? Because the current one sucks..."
Stat Split (In theme with Power Split and Guard Split precedent.)

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
Actually, Regular Zard and Y-Zard have a Defense boost, not an HP boost, which is a shame. But you're right about Zard-X being a potent bulky special attacker. I guess you could pull off a Belly Drum with Y-Zard, but I don't see it working well. X-Zard just seems much more viable than Y-Zard in general.

I'm suprised nobody mentioned Garchomp yet. It's an absolute specially offensive monster, that is, until you mega-evolve, at which point it can outspeed everything besides base 100 Pixies. Most people will just give it a Life Orb or Choice Specs/Scarf and call it a day, but you could definitely abuse the speedy mega-evo.

Could anybody try to find a better name for this metagame? Because the current one kinda sucks...
Me and a friend of mine calculated the potency of Belly Drum Charizard with just Flare Blitz and a flying move on Joims Lab last year, and it was absolutely devastating, zard's poor bulk was the only thing holding it back, and now it seems like it would be better due to the increased bulk. Zard Y even normally has the same special bulk as Tentacruel, close to it that is, and with an increase in physical bulk and WoW, I can see it working well. They're both drastically different mons so I can't say Zard X will outclass Zard Y.

As for Garchomp, with so many of those viable pixies, plus crazy speed stats and defensive stats, I don't think it's going to be very good, especially since 115 SpA without Life Orb doesn't hit that hard, you'd have to run Sand Force for it to be decently powerful the way I see it. I mean when you look at the pixies, you have Victini, with a much better band set, someone crazy enough to use a scarf on it will enjoy abusing fast v-creates, and it can even be a mixed attacker. And Mew? Considering it has pretty much everything, well... and Celebi, who I use defensively normally, lost much of its defensive potential, but has increased offensive potential with Nasty Plot/Specs. Jirachi is annoying enough already without base 200 Spe. Why would it care about only 50 HP when it can parahax everything anyway? Finally, I can't believe no one mentioned Manaphy. Get rid of priority, slap a Focus Sash on it, Tail Glow, then sweep. Am I missing any other Pixie ?

Oddly enough, Talonflame looks like it can handle your Chomp well, being faster anyway due to Gale Wings and being that it has 138 SpD, as well as Roost.

Azumarill (Huge Power): 50/50/80/60/80/100: It's Attack remains untouched, while it's meagre Speed of 50 gets buffed to a 100. Factoring Huge Power, Azumarill could have a great niche in this Meta.

Mega Mawile (Huge Power): 50/105/63/55/95/100: Here's something more broken. It basically becomes more or less a Mega Medicham, except with a wonderful typing.

Furfrou (Fur Coat): 75/80/120/65/90/51: This thing is a beast (Also gets Cotton Guard). I've pulled a calculation with Squeezestat Furfrou and normal Conkeldurr. That should be good explanations in itself.

+3 252+ Atk Conkeldurr Drain Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Fur Coat Furfrou: 226-267 (63.8 - 75.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Cloyster (Skill Link): 50/95/90/85/90/70: Guess what? Cloyster still gets Shell Smash + Skill Link, now with a decent enough SpD.

Mega Lucario (Adaptability): 70/73/88/140/140/112: Very interesting. It loses it's Attack, but gains a massive Special Defense. And guess what? It gets Nasty Plot. And Adaptability. I don't know if Ubers will be banned, but if they aren't, I'd expect to see this on every team.

Mega Venusaur (Thick Fat): 80/100/62/122/120/160: Could become a good mixed sweeper, now with its blazing speed and neat ability.

Treveant (Harvest): 85/55/86/65/82/112: Loses its Attack and gains Speed. Perfect for SubSeeding.

Cresselia (Levitate): 120/140/120/75/65/85: Cresselia, use Psycho Cut!

Crustle (Sturdy): 70/85/63/65/75/90: Definitely one of the best users of Shell Smash.

Omastar (Swift Swim/Shell Armor): 70/60/63/115/70/110: Wait, scratch my previous statement.

In fact, a lot of Shell Smash mons get a huge buff from this Meta. They're definitely worth looking out for. Well, not all of them.

Shuckle (Sturdy): 20/10/115/10/230/10: hue. just hue.

Durant (Hustle): 58/109/56/48/96/109: Gains a well-rounded bulk, while retaining the superior Attack (Hone Claws + Hustle) and Speed.

Mega Garchomp (Sand Force): 108/85/115/120/95/184: A bulky spread and it'd still outspeed a majority of the mons, completely retains its bulk and also gets SD to boost its meagre Attack.

Last edited:
Tornadus-T sounds like a good defensive Pokémon:

/100/80/110/90/61

It loses it's amazing speed, but becomes almost impossible to kill because of Regenerator.

Sylveon: 95/65/65/110/65/120
Trades its renowned special defense for a much needed speed boost. Spamming pixilate hyper voice has never been easier.

Aurorus: 62/77/72/99/92/116
Basically a worse sylveon. It has lower special attack, more weaknesses to priority, less speed and a weaker STAB.

Azelf: 75/63/70/125/140/115
Trades mixed attacking capabilities to become a fast special wall with Reflect to patch up it's defense and an untouched special attack stat.

Latios: 80/90/160/65/110/110
DD Latios viable?

Rotom-W: 100/65/54/105/107/86
Not quite the talonflame check it once was but it now boasts significantly higher special bulk. I doubt talonflame will be popular with that 63 base speed either way :L

Dragalge: 65/75/90/97/62/88
If you want a specially offensive dragon that outspeeds kingdra outside of rain, pick this.

Mega Kangaskhan: 105/63/100/120/100/100
No longer has a viable way to boost (PuP boosts attack), priority (Sucker Punch is physical) or a decent STAB (Best STAB is now Uproar, which locks you in like Outrage) so it might be worth unbanning.

Aggron: 70/110/90/60/60/100
It has a terrible defensive typing so the defense loss doesn't hurt it much. On the other hand, Aggron can now spam STAB Rock Head Head Smashes off a decent speed stat. Just be wary of mach punch when using this.

Blastoise: 79/83/100/85/53/156
Specs Water Spout viable?

Politoed: 90/75/75/90/50/140
Beware of the SpecsToed

Marowak: 60/80/55/50/80/90
Not too shabby

Zygarde (Aura Break): 108/100/61/81/85/190: Could become a huge threat with a Defensive SubCoil set.
Unfortunately it gets a SpA boost instead.

Last edited:

Albacore

Mega Kangaskhan: 105/63/100/120/100/100
No longer has a viable way to boost (PuP boosts attack), priority (Sucker Punch is physical) or a decent STAB (Best STAB is now Uproar, which locks you in like Outrage) so it might be worth unbanning.
Back when it was being suspected, people were talking about a Fire Blast / Ice Beam / T-Bolt / Wish set. If that was viable with 60 base SpA, it's certainly viable with 120 base SpA. And we still have the Seismic Toss / Shadow Ball / Rest / Sleep Talk set. I doubt it to be worth unbanning.

Mega Kangaskhan can still boost her SpA with Work Up anyway...

Also yeah Seismic Toss is already pretty broke since that set 2hkoes everything with 400 hp and below, which is a sizable portion of the metagame. This makes Kangaskhan a really good wallbreaker, especially with Shadow Ball.

Wait...a metagame where Aurorus has a chance of being useful? I never thought I'd see the day. Choice Scarf and Rock Polish sets are probably its best bet.
Aurorus @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Refridgerate
EVs: 4 HP, 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd
Timid/Modest Nature
- Tri Attack
- Freeze-Dry
- Thunderbolt
- Dark Pulse / Psychic / Hidden Power Ground/Fire/Fighting

Aurorus @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Snow Warning
Timid/Modest Nature
- Blizzard
- Freeze-Dry
- Thunderbolt
- Dark Pulse / Psychic / Hidden Power Ground/Fire/Fighting

Aurorus @ Focus Sash/Life Orb/Expert Belt/Weakness Policy
Ability: Refridgerate
Timid/Modest Nature
- Tri Attack
- Rock Polish
- Thunderbolt/Freeze-Dry
- Hidden Power Ground/Fire/Fighting / Dark Pulse / Thunderbolt

VERY weak to Mach Punch/Bullet Punch/Vacuum Wave, but it could be interesting to use and fans of Aurorus' design can finally use it to some effect now! ^_^

I'm also excited to use physical/defensive Empoleon, Swords Dance Samurott, Subseed Serperior, support Salamence and others in this metagame. Also, are Ubers or at least certain Ubers like Shaymin-S unbanned? I know you mention Mega Lucario in the OP, but there's nothing specific about Uber bans there.

Albacore

Also, are Ubers or at least certain Ubers like Shaymin-S unbanned? I know you mention Mega Lucario in the OP, but there's nothing specific about Uber bans there.
I won't allow Ubers unless I think they're not broken. If you can convince me that an Uber Pokemon should be unbanned, then I will do that. But, for the moment, I can't think of anything worth unbanning. Mega-Lucario is a great setup sweeper who can use its special defense to find setup opportunities, Genesect is a very bulky special sweeper, and Kangaskhan is just as powerful, if not more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)