Steele Trade Shop | Slowly Updating | Moving sprites but still with relatively fast loading time :D

Do I need to change the thread title cuz it's freakin' gay?

• Yes

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if any of ya'll remember me, but I kind of had an abrupt stop to my activity on Smogon but I'd like to come back now with the new release of ORAS.
For those who I might have left hanging on a deal due to my inactivity, please PM me so I can apologize personally and give you a recompense for my earlier.

Trade threads not completly finished yet, I'll keep updating it, but I just couldn't wait to get it started. Happy trades!

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
In response to your CMT: Could I get your shiny stantler and a flawless male Aerodactyl (need it for EMs lol). I'd require you to clone a copy of thundy/zekrom back, but I think you already know that xD.

In response to your CMT: Could I get your shiny stantler and a flawless male Aerodactyl (need it for EMs lol). I'd require you to clone a copy of thundy/zekrom back, but I think you already know that xD.
Sure thing, lemme clone Stantler (Wich one did you want?) and look through Bank for an Aero. I'll post on your profile when there ready and then I'll clone your pokes :]

interested in
hp fire mag (if nameable), lure shellder, level hoothoot, safari misdreavus, level teddi, timer swinub, friend stantler, friend taillow, repeat illumise, love chatot, dream gible,

id prefer to make trades in small doses so it doesnt get confusing max 3 or so maybe
bold is main wants

hi,im interested in this
710 Punpkaboo
Impish | Frisk
31/31/31/x/31/0
EMs: Destiny Bond | Disable | Bestow | Confuse Ray
Notes: Thanks for the trade Lady Valkyrie !

#442 Spiritomb (♂)
Careful | Infiltrator
31/31/31/x/31/31 | UT
EMs: Shadow Sneak | Foul Play | Pain Split | Destiny Bond
OT: Soph | ID: 51901
Notes: Bred and traded to me by Pokéguy
Fully Redis!

I would like to offer you
Mamoswine:lvl 100 shiny
maxed iv,flawless
nature:adamant
ability:Thick Fat
EV:252 attack,252 speed,4 hp
move:Ice Shard,stealth rock,eartquake,icicle spear
in great ball

Diggersby:lvl 100 shiny
maxed iv flawless
EV:252 hp,252 attack
nature:Adamant
quick attack,eartquake,sword dance,stone edge
in a quick ball
ability:huge power

hit me up if you are interested

It's about time you came back from the dead :p
I'm a bit late, but good luck :D

If you need any more apricorn pokes, just shoot me a pm :D THIS COMMENT LACKS CONSTANT CAPITALIZATION

I have the v-create rayquaza it's hasty nature though. If you're still interested I could let you clone a few copies for the rally's you have. If you could breed a jolly natured one that would be awesome

Hello there, may I request your cloning services, please? It's for a shiny Tyrunt I MMd. Do you need more info on it? I can provide it, just let me know.

I just wanted my original and two copies back, and, since it's under the first option listed, is there anyway I could ask you not to redistribute it (it's the first time I was really that lucky on MMing, haha)? If that's not possible, I really wanted it to be semi-redis.D:
-You can also give a nickname to your copy if you'd like to!

Hello beautiful thread! Please CMT for

Shiny Lure Ball Yanma
Who you calling a beautiful thread >:(
Jk, jk, is this UT? If so, I'll take this (I can clone if needed).
Btw, 30/31/30/31/31/31 = HP Ice for mixed attackers.

Prankster
Naive
30/31/30/31/31/31
Superpower | Knock Off | Hurricane
~Chev4~ 00612
Shiny HP Ice Vulpix?
I have the v-create rayquaza it's hasty nature though. If you're still interested I could let you clone a few copies for the rally's you have. If you could breed a jolly natured one that would be awesome
Yeah for sure I'd be interested! Rally's?
Hello there, may I request your cloning services, please? It's for a shiny Tyrunt I MMd. Do you need more info on it? I can provide it, just let me know.

I just wanted my original and two copies back, and, since it's under the first option listed, is there anyway I could ask you not to redistribute it (it's the first time I was really that lucky on MMing, haha)? If that's not possible, I really wanted it to be semi-redis.D:
-You can also give a nickname to your copy if you'd like to!
For sure! PM me the details.

Who you calling a beautiful thread >:(
Jk, jk, is this UT? If so, I'll take this (I can clone if needed).
Btw, 30/31/30/31/31/31 = HP Ice for mixed attackers.

Prankster
Naive
30/31/30/31/31/31
Superpower | Knock Off | Hurricane
~Chev4~ 00612

Shiny HP Ice Vulpix?

Yeah for sure I'd be interested! Rally's?

For sure! PM me the details.
sure. when can you trade?

I absolutely loved this. CMT for it.

#369 Relicanth (♂)
Jolly | Swift Swim
31/31/31/x/31/31 | UT
EMs: Zen Headbutt | Magnitude | Aqua Tail | Skull Bash
OT: Glitchard | ID: 63817
Notes: Won in a giveaway hosted by Entei The Swift
Non-Redis

Had no idea Relicanth was catchable in Apricorn Balls! :O And to top it all off, it matches with Moon Ball perfectly!

I absolutely loved this. CMT for it.

#369 Relicanth (♂)
Jolly | Swift Swim
31/31/31/x/31/31 | UT
EMs: Zen Headbutt | Magnitude | Aqua Tail | Skull Bash
OT: Glitchard | ID: 63817
Notes: Won in a giveaway hosted by Entei The Swift
Non-Redis

Had no idea Relicanth was catchable in Apricorn Balls! :O And to top it all off, it matches with Moon Ball perfectly!
Clauncher or Snivy, you choose I guess... Or CMT for the other.

Clauncher or Snivy, you choose I guess... Or CMT for the other.
How about this? You have a lot of nice stuff.

#580 Ducklett (♀)
Timid | Hydration
31/x/31/31/31/31 | UT
EMs: Mud Sport | Mirror Move | Brine | Air Cutter
OT: Reyolcan | ID: 63047
Won in the TOTM giveaway, donated by lockiegengar12
Fully Redis!

btw I'd really appreciate it if you could give me a copy of the Snivy back. If not, then that's not a deal breaker. What do you say? Your Relicanth and Ducklett for my Snivy and Clauncher?

How about this? You have a lot of nice stuff.

#580 Ducklett (♀)
Timid | Hydration
31/x/31/31/31/31 | UT
EMs: Mud Sport | Mirror Move | Brine | Air Cutter
OT: Reyolcan | ID: 63047
Won in the TOTM giveaway, donated by lockiegengar12
Fully Redis!

btw I'd really appreciate it if you could give me a copy of the Snivy back. If not, then that's not a deal breaker. What do you say? Your Relicanth and Ducklett for my Snivy and Clauncher?
Yeah sure, I can clone them too, if you'd like :]

Hey, i would like yo have please an 5iv jolly sneasel and 5iv jolly ralts if possible :) if you dont have a ralts like this i will be happy for a female to breed, and if you have a timid one with hp fire it will be awesome:) i can give you a bunch of pokes that i have in matching balls but first are the pokes is avaiable? And if you have a 6iv naive froakie i will glad to have one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)