Storm Throw

Status
Not open for further replies.
This vote is for current council members only. Please refrain from posting unless you are on the council or we're doing something wrong. Anyone who doesn't follow this warning are under threat of infraction.

Storm Throw - Fighting | Physical | Adjacent Target | Formula BAP | 100% Acc | Formula EN Cost | -- Eff% | Contact: Yes | 0 Prio | Z-BAP: 12 | Combo Type: Set | Snatch: No | Magic Coat: No
The Pokemon tosses the opponent in a swift, violent throw. Unless the opponent has Battle Armor, Shell Armor, or is under the effects of Lucky Chant, this move will always result in a critical it. Storm Throw can be used against a target with a Weight Class up to two (2) values greater than the user.
BAP Formula: 6 + (Target Weight Class / 2)
Energy Cost Formula: 6 + (Target Weight Class / 2)
Discussion: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...es-thread-mk-iii.3506310/page-51#post-7162191 and posts after.

Storm Throw is inconsistent with other moves that use Weight Class in their formula. Should we:

1) Lower the BAP Formula to 4 + (Target Weight Class / 2) AND the EN Formula to 4 + (Target Weight Class / 2)
2) Something else (State what in your vote)
3) Do nothing

smashlloyd20
FMD
Maxim
Mowtom
Ooraloo
Someoneelse

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

I like consistency. And also this issue is mind-killing and I want it to never be talked about ever again.

No point in trying to enforce consistency in a decidedly inconsistent game. Just have fun and stop worrying about these little details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)