Stranger Things **SPOLIERS**

is the best show I have seen this year. Please watch it.

If you've seen it let me know what you thought!

Reactions: zf

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'm half way through it right now, and it has been absolutely amazing so far. Can't really say more until I finish it, but all the hype I have been hearing makes me excited for what is too come.

I'm half way through it right now, and it has been absolutely amazing so far. Can't really say more until I finish it, but all the hype I have been hearing makes me excited for what is too come.
I didn't this think thread would get a reply!

Have you finished? If so, thoughts?

Yeah I finished this I thought it was pretty cool.

I liked most of the characters and I have a soft spot for an 80s dynamic. Lot of suspense and touching moments.

I thought it ended a little neatly for my taste, but I'm very excited for season 2.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
like i'm pretty certain that is not the last we will be seeing of elle, anyone got any ideas on how she's gonna come back? i've heard some rumours that elle is the monster or was at least its creator.

is will gonna turn into monster 2.0? man am looking forward to season 2.

I hope it's not the last we've seen of Elle. I always thought it was weird that there was one monster populating the other dimension so I'd believe theories that she was responsible.

Now I'm thinking it would be cool if Season 2 was them getting hints that Elle was alive but having to fight their way through the demons of her subconscious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)