1. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread

Streaming Pokemon Showdown

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by Niched, May 28, 2013.

1. Niched

Niched

Does anyone here actively stream Pokemon Showdown? In a lot of other competitive games the best players share their insight as to what their doing and why they're doing it through streams, is there anyone who does that for PS? And if not, would there be any interest?
  2. Snowflakes

Snowflakes I give up. I see no point in living if I can't be beautiful.
    is a Battle Server Moderator

I've been thinking of doing this myself, I'm no super battler/tourny goer but I'm decent at what I do, the main two problems/reasons I could see people not wanting to stream is that they show their teams (you can work around this by using generic or teams you don't care about) also the fact that imo we don't really have a good consistent laddering system, even if you're high on the ladder you still face people with a significant skill difference that makes for uninteresting play.

I do know that Sephazon (he hosted a charity stream awhile back) is planning to stream PS! soon but I haven't seen him battle so I doubt he's one of the best you're looking for.
  3. MikeDecIsHere

MikeDecIsHere Congregation of the Classiest
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Mentor

I could possibly do something, since I also have the equipment to do so.
  4. phoopes

phoopes The Boss
    is a Battle Server Moderator

He actually was streaming and battling today, around 4:00 EST. I don't know if that's going to be a consistent thing for him though, didn't hear any info about that.

Oh and MikeDec make sure you're drunk again if you do stream, haha
  5. Treecko

Treecko ᶦᶠ ᵃᶰʸ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵃᵍˢ ᶜʰᵃᶰᵍᵉ ᵐʸ ᵃᵛᵃᵗᵃʳ ᵃᵍᵃᶦᶰ ᴵ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵈᵉˢᵗʳᵒʸ ʸᵒᵘ
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Fashion Advisor

6. DracoSP360

DracoSP360

There is alot of Pokémon Competitive Battling Guides on Youtube.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)