StreetPKMN Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah sent PM to thecrazylazyguy a few days back, we're both available heaps, so it should get done soon.

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
congratulations on being such a huge (BAN ME PLEASE). challing without sleep clause and realizing it after i show 3 pokemon, then stalling for ages until mekkah finally let you rematch. also here is a good idea: sass me a few times in the process. you are banned from joining tournaments for this incredible stupidity.

congratulations on being such a huge (BAN ME PLEASE). challing without sleep clause and realizing it after i show 3 pokemon, then stalling for ages until mekkah finally let you rematch. also here is a good idea: sass me a few times in the process. you are banned from joining tournaments for this incredible stupidity.
Realize that

1. I also showed three pokemon
2. I stalled because I was talking to mekkah; I was ready to forfeit if he had declined my request
3. You called me a huge (BAN ME PLEASE), so I felt the need to respond by calling you gay. Also, notice how my team did end up being much better than yours when we had the rematch. You don't need to blow your cool over losing round 1 in an online, for-fun tournament.

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
um no. I said move already a few times and you began insulting my team. I don't care that I lost to your stupid team, you have no reason to begin insulting my team because I won't let you rematch. You were the one stupid enough to not think about taking off sleep clause. As I said before, it doesn't matter to me and you were the one to challenge me. I don't care that I lost, but you aren't going to get away pulling this shit.

2. I stalled because I was talking to mekkah; I was ready to forfeit if he had declined my request
and no, you were just hassling him. I had talked to him before and

[13:39] <+Mekkahway> well G80
[13:39] <+Mekkahway> I say play on if that's what you like

You don't need to blow your cool over losing round 1 in an online, for-fun tournament.
more like I'm not going to take any shit from you about this. and I hardly "lost my cool".

Alright Flub you are allowed to finish this tournament but honestly you gotta realize you gave me quite a lot of headaches here.

ok i lost to cerivious 4-0. quite a quick match, and i remembered to save the log this time. Smeargle isnt faster than Groudon lol. GG

Edit: beaten lol

Alright Flub you are allowed to finish this tournament but honestly you gotta realize you gave me quite a lot of headaches here.
Thanks. I'm sorry for having hassled you so much. I'll check my clauses before I start my battle in the future.

Ok i pmed ness again and told him if he doesnt want to play just forfiet because he hasnt been answering my challenges. That was about july 1st and i still have no reply on that

I PMed Warthog, but still no reply, and I don't see him on NetBattle. I go by the name of Easton Ice Hockey.

Is SuperWallace Warthog? I'm confused with all the mods on Smogon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)